It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is REALLLLLLLY frustrating.. Clouds on eclipse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I am 28 years old. I have NEVER seen an eclipse. It goes without failing that WHENEVER there is an eclipse, there are clouds where I am at. I have been trying to see one since I was 15 and took an astronomy class. Not one in 13 years have I been able to see thanks to clouds.

Now that I read here quiet often, I almost feel as though its a conspiracy against me. If you have seen the show heroes (rip) the old show on NBC, they got their powers during an eclipse.

Is uncle sam keeping me from my god given powers, supposed to be given to me by viewing an eclipse?

Of course, I am joking, but dang it sure is pissing me off that I always get clouds.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Not only that but the lives streams are so crowded that they keep going down....
This one seems to be working good though

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Funny, earlier I had Heros on my mind as well.
Doesn't it just seem like a conspiracy that about 90% of the US is under cloud cover?

Darn it - I want my super powers!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
are there any streams from like, earths perspective?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
clear night here...its the moon, with a shadow across some of it. After about 5 minutes it gets cold and becomes a "meh" sort of experience.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Same here! I just went outside to see how it was starting, and realized despite how bright it is outside, I couldn't see the damn moon. I really wanted to see the eclipse but I guess that's just my luck as well. =/ # overcast skies

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Got heavy rain here... So wont be able to see it either..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
IM in texas . clouds every where / bad conditions to see the eclipse. HAVE camcorder outside cant even see an airplane,

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ya, I feel a bit frustrated myself. Earlier tonight it was clear skies and now it's all cloudy. I'm looking at the moon from the above mentioned link. I heard that the moon is supposed to turn into a reddish color during the climax of the eclipse, but i don't see that from the live online broadcast. really wish i could see the whole thing outside...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wow funny what a coincidence i was just joking with my gf earlier about how i was going to get super powers from on the night of the eclipse. Unfortunately its cloudy here too, the only day of this week too.
Seriously what is up with all these clouds!!! I want my super powers too!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yeah cloudy over here in Vancouver Canada.

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Its 1:45 Im still amazed that i cant see nothing of the eclipse,now THIS REALLY IS A CONSPIRATION!!!! im not even gonna get the ghostbusters superpowers!...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Finally I'm having some clear skies at the moment, and had a chance to look up at the moon! it's smaller than usual, probably because of the lack of light shining from it. it does have a little bit of a reddish color at the moment though.. i would take some pictures of it and post it up, but my battery for my camera is dead and i don't have the charger for it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blackhawk420

Try this link. StarGazer WPBT2 South Florida Public Television
I've been watching it from the beginning, with only a small trip outside to confirm the dense cloud cover.
Yep, it's reddish in color

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Strange.. So many places with the eclipse obsured by clouds.. Still raining heavy here..

new topics

top topics

join