It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? I never believed in them until now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I always figured it was just ignorant people acting crazy over another fearsome topic they don't understand, like contrails, until I began noticing data backing up the conspiracy.

Airplanes are most deffinately spraying compounds into the atmosphere and soil samples have been taken and analyzed by various labs in different parts of the country. The findings are identical in all the areas where chemtrails are taking place. Raised levels of Aluminum, Barium, Titanium, and Sulfer. Both rainwater and soil samples have PROVEN the data without any other explanation for the causes. So in my oppinion chemtrails must be real and they are spraying compounds which are unusually similar to thermite.. Why?

I could understand a sinister plan to kill any hopes of individual farming, forcing everyone to rely on big agro business like monsanto, But why the funny soup of ingredients that are similar to thermite?

Why aluminum and barium? Monsanto has just developed seed that's resistant to aluminum and barium. Coincedence? Wake up they are destroying any hope we have of our own survival and forcing us into only being able to buy from them..

The smoking gun evidence is all there..
www.panna.org...

edit on 20-12-2010 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Expanding your awareness is fun, isn't it?

Note: Meditation is almost essential to reach higher levels.

I could say chemtrails are a huge, desperate, experiment on Earth and it's populace... Used to keep people sick, anxious, angered, and in a giant spiritual stupor. Yet, you might not believe me. That 'theory' leads to the question of who... then your label 'crazy' comes in. I digress...

Here's my favorite chemtrail website: imageevent.com...

Edit: Why aluminum? home.earthlink.net...
edit on 20-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sorry! I don't have time right now to read the 101 pages on your link. I found your statement, "Both rainwater and soil samples have PROVEN the data without any other explanation for the causes." Could you be more specific, and show me where in the report that the data proved that Chemtrails were responsible for these high chemical levels. I am not opposed to it being chemtrails. Just curious as to exactly what in the report has made you change your mind.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It is most likely just weather modification programs.

There is tons of information about weather modification, and the related patents (on chemical airborne spraying mechanisms) explain the purpose of some of these chemical mixtures is indeed for weather modification.

So the ultimate purpose of this spraying program is to control the weather. I assume it has only limited successes, and is based more on a probability matrix (like increasing chance for snow from 25% to 45% for example) rather than creating a "definite change". They probably view themselves as giving a "guiding hand" to mother nature, or whatever justification.

I am highly skeptical of claims that they are intentionally poisoning us, because that doesn't quite add up in my view. There are no mass die offs that I know of, and most people seem pretty healthy despite the fact we have constant aerial spraying going on. So it obviously is only a minor poison danger being presented by these chemicals. That is just common sense based on reality I see around me.

Weather Modification is one of those "best kept secrets" because the evidence is all over the place right in front of our noses, but 99% of the population fails to see it. It's hidden in plain sight, the last place anyone ever thinks to look. The most obvious place is usually the best place to hide something.

If you do your own personal research and reading, and you keep digging for the truth, I promise you will find a trail of crumbs that lead to the truth. It's inevitable, it's how nature works.

Just follow your nose and keep digging. The truth will reveal itself. Don't give up.

Google any questions you have, and check out multiple sources and compare them. Go to your local library and look for information on the subject. Answers are everywhere around us!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Sorry! I don't have time right now to read the 101 pages on your link. I found your statement, "Both rainwater and soil samples have PROVEN the data without any other explanation for the causes." Could you be more specific, and show me where in the report that the data proved that Chemtrails were responsible for these high chemical levels. I am not opposed to it being chemtrails. Just curious as to exactly what in the report has made you change your mind.

Thanks

Wanna know something even more messed up?

I bet you cannot find any water samples from the natural environment; that is 100% uncontaminated by chemicals commonly used in Industrial or Agricultural processes.

Have you ever even heard of "uncontaminated water" ? I haven't.

I am aware that everyone assumes the water they drink is mostly uncontaminated, but is it? What have recent national surveys told us about water samples from all of the major cities?

That they are all contaminated.

Using filters just covers up the prior fact.

Good time to buy a water filter though, eh?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sorry to stir stuff up but chemtrails are nothing but crazy conspiracy theory. How could one single plane spray chemicals that can control us all? (Or spray any chemical for that matter on us.) Even if one plane, for instance, theoretically was spraying some chemical with the intention of controlling the human population do you honestly think it would do any damage? I mean honestly, how much can a single plane hold of any so called chemical. What are the guarantees that this chemical reaches every single person.

By just using common sense, chemtrails conspiracy theory is nothing but a big damn joke. Now, show me an area where there are dozens of planes flying over head daily with huge DRUMS of chemicals attached to the plane that does this every day and you got yourself a legitimate concern.

in my professional opinion chemtrails are probably the WORST way of delivering a payload to the population if you wanted to supply chemicals to the population.
edit on 20-12-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I get my water from a spring. You'd be wise to make sure it filters flouride too.

Check out my first link jarhead.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There is no such thing as these chemtrails your speaking of.

These are contrials you are seeing from aircraft, even clouds in certain orders and patterns.

Most of this chemtrail, propaganda, garbage, is non-sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Also in response to the OP.

You said "I never Believed in them until now".

Belief doesn't actually matter, and has no bearing on anything except misleading you when you are wrong.

However reality does matter, and what exists, exists.

When you find out that a certain aspect of reality is true, you Know it.

When you "Know" something is true, than belief becomes meaningless.

Belief is closely related to Faith. It is the acceptance of something without any logical reasoning or factual real life experiences to justify it.

99% of people "believe" that chemical spraying programs either exist or don't exist. The smart folks will say "I don't know yet, but it's possible".

The only way to really know something, is to see it yourself in real life first hand. And even then we have to remain skeptical and question things to determine what is reality.

The point of my post is to indicate that Belief does not matter at all. Only knowledge matters. Belief is misleading often times....

And if you keep researching into aerial chemical spraying programs, you will start to find out that there is some reality behind all of this. But you can't take my word for it. You gotta snoop around on your own. I can help though if anyone needs some direction or tips on good avenues for research.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

This fine particulate matter builds up in the atmosphere and soil, then water, then food. It saturates every breath you take. Flybys are done dozens of time a week, for years. This has been going on for more than a decade. Even the color of the sky has gone from deep blue to almost teal. Do you even look at the sky anymore?

You can lead a horse to water...
imageevent.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
There is no such thing as these chemtrails your speaking of.

These are contrials you are seeing from aircraft, even clouds in certain orders and patterns.

Most of this chemtrail, propaganda, garbage, is non-sense.

You provided only opinions. This is your beliefs.

It's like religion. You have no reasoning behind your statements, you just believe in that because that's what you wanna believe. So debating you would be like debating Evolution with a Creationist. Or Creationism with an Evolutionist. It's pointless because you are blinded by your own convictions.

CONTRAILS ARE MADE OF CHEMICALS. WATER VAPOR IS A CHEMICAL.

It is in the SHAPE of a TRAIL. Therefore::: Condensation Trails ARE Chemical Trails.

If you need a dictionary, I can point you to one.

Also I can prove beyond any shadow of a doubt using Govt Documentation and pointing you to official Government websites (.Gov) that detail many incidents of chemical spraying in the atmosphere through weather modification programs. In fact almost every state in the US has it's own state funded weather modification program. This is common knowledge to those who are willing to Google for things and read them.

Since it has been proven and verified that multiple incidents of weather modification have occurred, through the discharge of chemicals from aircraft, than it only follows that aerial chemical spraying HAS occurred and almost certainly still occurs to some extent.

Also have you ever heard of "Crop Dusters"?? They are small aircraft usually that spray pesticides or herbicides on crops. This is chemical trail spraying. Also most herbicides or pesticides are highly dangerous to our health but hey we still spray our crops in mass every day all over the world.

So essentially, the FACT that Crop Dusting occurs, and that government sponsored weather modification programs have occurred; it is a FACT that non-contrail chemical spraying DOES indeed occur, 100% FACT.

The only question remaining is "Is there a world-wide mass aerial spraying program that remains classified to this day". That is the only question left.

Simply saying "There are no chem-trails" only proves you are utterly ignorant. Sorry.

Can we debate the topic with intelligence rather than just 2 or 3 line blanket denials?

From the way your post sounds, you are denying that Crop Dusters exist. It's absurd!

edit on 20-12-2010 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Watch it guys, if you make too much sense you're bound to get the small minded skeptics like that 'ole wacker-fella on here...

As for myself, the belief that makes most sense is that it's multi-purposed. If you're already gathering the resources to spew out particulates from jets, you might as well make the most of it.

I think there may be something to the notion of mass innoculation without having to freak any one out and cause economic armageddon from the notion of a biological attack inside the U.S. or other nato countries. Then again, you could use the water supply more easily...but you'd have a hard time keeping civilian facilities entirely under wraps the whole time...so...kinda makes sense as a possiblity.

The main reason for these, I think is geo-engineering. It goes in line with the seeming reduction in global warming over the last decade. I honestly think this may be, in part, a last ditch attempt to keep civilization going and the party a hopping for a couple more decades yet.

The other main thing I think may be happening here is some type of population control. Yes, I mentioned innoculations to keep us safe, but there's a big difference from controlled soft-eugenics and outright slaughtering off of people due to a mad-genius nutball.

That's my take on it. Are they real? I leave little doubt about that at this point.
edit on 20-12-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh, please. In order to say there is such a thing as "chemtrails" you have to prove there is "chem-" in the trails themselves. That means sampling the trail, in situ. Not ground water, soil, or even ground level air sources. These are all contaminated by industry, transportation, construction, mining, agriculture and any other source of chemicals. Add to that the fact that aluminum is the most common metallic element in crustal sources and that barium is the not far behind. Any ground level sample does not and will not prove what is in a trail behind an airplane flying at 30K+ feet above the ground.

Then someone throws in the red herring about cloud seeding. Cloud seeding is NOT anything at all like the supposed "chemtrails". Cloud seeding is done much lower, into clouds, and covers a very small area, for a very short period of time. It's a given that people have been trying to make rain for as long as man has been on the earth. Before powered flight they tried large fires and cannons.

Then someone throws in "water is a chemical". That's right. And by definition any contrail is a "chem-trail" if you are using water. But this is just nit-picking, and you know it. Water is the primary content of a trail behind planes, because the engine is burning fuel, which produces a lot of water. Water is also produced by any car, industry, and even humans when breathing (food burned in your body produces CO2 and water, like any burning does). This is not what anybody calls a "chemtrail" and is only thrown into debates when you can't answer a debunker's questions. Really, it's a dumb thing to say.
How dumb are people who promote "chemtrails"? Well, a lab created a mock-report showing a large amount of dihydrogen mono-oxygen, which is lethal if breathed in small quantities, toxic if consumed in large quantites, and capable of creating both endo- and exo- burns if applied too long to the skin. It is a solvent that dissolves most things on the planet. They made it look really, really important and bad. They also made it look like it was a leaked, supposedly secure report.....and one of the original "Chem" pros jumped all over it! The lab was talking about water. The "chem" pro apparently doesn't understand standard chemistry. Which doesn't speak well for someone who makes his money promoting "chemtrails" does it?

If you would take the time to look at the "chemtrail" story, which started at the same time as public access to the internet became common, you will see how things have changed. There is no consensus. There are no facts that actually support it. Lots of conjecture, suspicion, speculation, supposition, and story-telling. You will find some people will consider anything that lasts more than a few minutes is a "chemtrail". You will find others who say that is a "real" contrail. It's for pharmacuetical/biologic dosing the population. It's for birth control. It's to mess with the immune system. It's to create 3-D images for mind control. It's to block the sun's rays. It's to block our view of the coming Planet Nibiru/second sun/ moving moon. It's to heat up the earth. It's to cool down the earth. It's to create weather as a weapon. It's for geo-engineering is just the latest incantation of the doomsayers.
Then there is the Who. You will find a list of things blamed, among them US Government, US military, US black ops, NWO, reptilians, UN, militaries from all over the world, pharmacuetical companies, agricultural companies, oil companies........there are even stories that "sylphs", creatures made of clouds apparently, who come to clean up the evil "chemtrails".

Really, do yourself a favor and look for information about weather, aviation, atmospheric events, and chemisty. Knowledge is power. Knowledge means you have chosen to deny ignorance. You won't find it at "chemtrail" sites. They use bad science, like testing ground level places for "chemtrails". There are over 80 years of study on contrails. You just need to google "contrail studies - (minus)chemtrails" to find it.
edit on 20-12-2010 by stars15k because: typo for clarity

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

How dumb are people who promote "chemtrails"? .......

ORLY.......

Originally posted by stars15k
If you would take the time to look at the "chemtrail" story, which started at the same time as public access to the internet became common, you will see how things have changed. There is no consensus.

That's what I thought.

How dumb are the people who would say that people are dumb for merely entertaining the notion of chemtrails, and yet you agree.... there is NO consensus after a decade of debate..... I wonder why.......................

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

You don't test something to determine IF it's a Chemical. Its common freaking sense, ALL THINGS are CHEMICAL in nature!

Physics 101, Chemistry 101. Take them!!!

You only do tests to determine WHAT TYPE of chemical is present!

Every "Thing" in existence is a Chemical!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
People hardly look up at the sky anymore. Shame.

Chemtrails are obvious. Revealing their purpose is not for the faint of heart.

Now, go back to your 9-5 and stay in survival mode. Or denial. ATS sure does live up to it's name eh?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

People who argue against chemtrails claim that they are an atmospheric phenomenon in which certain atmospheric conditions allow contrails from jet engines to expand. I beg to differ, here is a photo of a Chemtrail right next to a normal Contrail.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/529d937129c4.jpg[/atsimg]

From what I've seen here on the boards Cinic, you don't believe in anything that goes against the status quo. So are you on ATS to harass skeptics?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

May I ask what criteria you used to establish these planes are at the exact same altitude and position? They would have to be in a very tight formation to leave the same sort of contrail but there is no information that I can see in the picture which gives this impression.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Since it has been proven and verified that multiple incidents of weather modification have occurred, through the discharge of chemicals from aircraft, than it only follows that aerial chemical spraying HAS occurred and almost certainly still occurs to some extent.

It is common knowledge that cloud seeding is practiced in the United States. "It only follows" is conjecture based upon opinion with no basis in reality. You cannot associate a fact such as practiced cloud seeding with your conjecture in order to validate your opinion. This is an unreasonable association and in no way furthers the "chemtrail" fallacy.

Also have you ever heard of "Crop Dusters"?? They are small aircraft usually that spray pesticides or herbicides on crops. This is chemical trail spraying. Also most herbicides or pesticides are highly dangerous to our health but hey we still spray our crops in mass every day all over the world.

Here again we see your attempt at association being employed unsuccessfully. Any rational person knows that crop dusters have to fly in very low to the ground to release a very limited amount of herbicide, pesticide, or water. The conspiratorial "chemtrail" is usually illustrated with photographs of high altitude contrails deemed sinister by someone; the "chemtrailers" never offer up a picture of a crop duster as an example of the type of "chemtrail" they claim exists.

CONTRAILS ARE MADE OF CHEMICALS. WATER VAPOR IS A CHEMICAL.

It is in the SHAPE of a TRAIL. Therefore::: Condensation Trails ARE Chemical Trails.

Here we see again an attempt at association via synonyms. The term "chemtrail" as used in the conspiracy realm refers to a spraying of unknown chemicals for an unknown purpose by select and possibly government aircraft for some unknown but presumed malicious purpose. You are associating a cherry picked dictionary definition for the root words of the term chemtrail with both normal contrails and the conspiratorial "chemtrail." This again is not an acceptable method to further your argument. Were you to find "chemtrail" in a dictionary I rather think it would have two definitions. The first very similar to the one you supplied above and denoted with a prescriptive 1.; followed by my definition prescripted with a 2. You cannot attach both meanings to the same word and to have done so is a deceitful an intellectually dishonest tactic.

So essentially, the FACT that Crop Dusting occurs, and that government sponsored weather modification programs have occurred; it is a FACT that non-contrail chemical spraying DOES indeed occur, 100% FACT.

The only question remaining is "Is there a world-wide mass aerial spraying program that remains classified to this day". That is the only question left.

Here we see a rather grand leap of logic on your part. Your statement that "the only remaining question is...." is completely inappropriate in this debate. Some questions might be:

1. It is provable that weather modification programs exist but what scientific proof is there of the existence of a conspiratorial "chemtrail?"

2. What issue could be addressed by a "chemtrail" type of conspiracy being implemented?

3. What technologies that allow for low altitude spraying of weather modification elements could be adapted to spray at a much higher altitude and allow for that spray to descend to the surface in any sort of predictable way?

There are many other questions would have to be answered and steps that would have to be implemented before your statement to even come close to being the only question left remaining. The existence of "chemtrails" remains purely speculative and lacks any sort of science to offer any amount of proof to back up the erroneous "chemtrail" theory. Decades of weather research as well as the non-homogenous nature of the atmosphere combined with historical footage of persistent contrails during WW2 offer all the valid evidence needed to discredit the ridiculous notion.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Where did you get "exact same altitude" I never said that. I said "next to."

Given the fact that things may look closer together than they really are when you are viewing from a lower altitude. That being said, the altitude difference between the two air craft isn't a giant one. That was only one picture. I've seen this happen multiple times with chemtrails at a higher altitude than the contrail whilst this photo is the opposite.

I love how people on ATS are EXTREMELY fast to take things WAY out of context.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join