It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me you would leave Earth after watching this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I see alot of replys on how earth sucks, but none realy informing or confirming this planet exists. Or is it just science fiction,aimed at making out- casts get together and talk about how earth sucks?

edit on 21-12-2010 by whipsandchainsamerica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
That was a beautiful video of this beautiful world but its humans that are the problem and the creators (if any) that made life and all its unfair laws, what you never had you never miss and all in all i wish i never existed in the first place life just isnt worth it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The planet is beautiful and we take it for granted everyday. There is so much wonder in the universe.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Tell me you would leave Earth after watching this video,

You notice there was no people in that vid...

Yes. Great place, let's hope the lanlord doesn't evict us anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
double post sorry.
edit on 21-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMajestic
That was a beautiful video of this beautiful world but its humans that are the problem and the creators (if any) that made life and all its unfair laws, what you never had you never miss and all in all i wish i never existed in the first place life just isnt worth it.

Oh dear God what a tragic response. How utterly horrible. What a disgrace!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Awesome vid!! Thanks so much for sharing! It's always refreshing when you're reminded of the beauty that our home planet has to offer.

That being said, I'd still leave this planet given the chance... but ONLY on the condition that I'm allowed to return. Like they say: Home is where the heart is!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry. It is very awesome, but I can't get above and away from society. If I could live alone with a very few people in what we just watched, I'd be totally down, but there's just too much crap around us to do it. I'm either leaving, or staying when everybody else does.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Didn't watch the vid.. sorry OP. Just wanted to say that yes, I would still leave. Seeing the beauty of this planet (which it has in spades) makes me wonder what other forms of beautiful objects or surroundings are out there and may not ever be able to experience or even conceptualize on this single planet.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yeah, thank you for posting that beautiful video.

Sometimes due to a medical condition that I have the world appears to be dark and I cannot see over the high wall of depression, and today was one of those type of days. Then I came on to ATS and watched this video and it brought a big smile to my face of how beautiful the world and life actually is. I shall keep this video and watch it whenever the day seems dark...................pass it on folks.....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm sorry .. but i really dont want to freeze my butt off .. and all i see is a very harsh climate to live in.

And thats not even the worste.. theres preditors to deal with, be it man or beast.. and diseases and viruses and many more challenges.

All your showing is eye candy and playing on emotions that does not make one survive. If I stare long enougth at the vid, will I be fed? Clothed? Will my bills be paid for? Will anyone care in 200 years now after they're sode?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
I see alot of replys on how earth sucks, but none realy informing or confirming this planet exists. Or is it just science fiction,aimed at making out- casts get together and talk about how earth sucks?

edit on 21-12-2010 by whipsandchainsamerica because: (no reason given)

This reminds me of the Government quote but on a Planetary scale.

- "It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried. "
Sir Winston Churchill
British politician (1874 - 1965)

It has been said the Earth is the worst planet except all the others that we have found.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I understand the nature of this topic, but I'm surprised people continue to ignore the fact that NATURE is destructive, as well as constructive.

Sure, we can say humans are destructive. But the irony is that we are "overpopulating" and civilizations continue to expand.

Did it not simply occur to anyone that both the elements of 'peace' and 'chaos' make up the harmony we know as life? Im simply saying this: People always want to see what they want to see then they ignore what it really is. And problems and solutions are what they are because we make them to be problems or solutions.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I would with out a doubt sure its a beautiful planet theres no doubt about it but if i could id leave in a heart beat the universe is even more amazing to me and id love to see other earth like planets out there in space or just other planets. The video is great just doesnt change my mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm a true Earthling I love this place! I think the Universe is all kinds of wondrous, but there's no place like home. I 'm riding this baby all the way to the bottom. I'll be the one waving goodbye while the rest of you go to be slaves on some radioactive asteroid

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Davethebear, I am exactly with you on that, sometimes my world just becomes so dark, that getting up in the morning becomes a battle or a war with myself. It's a miz way to have to wake up. But I do in the end, I have kids, I think they win the battle within for me every time.

I kept the vid as well. As I was watching it, I had tears running down my face and smiling at the same time, it reminded me of all the love inside and outside, and all the love I have for our mother. I think every time that getting up is such a battle again, I'll watch it again, just to remind myself, it's all worthwhile.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Given the chance I would leave. For exploration, just like this

edit on 23/12/10 by Luke.S because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Earth would be a great place, except for the damned neighbors.

Always something.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join