It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me you would leave Earth after watching this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I admit, i used to wish i could fly off to another planet, get away from this ugly place i call home. I beleive people are too wrapped up in everyday life, work for example to understand the world outside of our window isnt everything, especially people who live in Cities forget what we are part of.

Tell me you would leave Earth after watching this video, we are blessed with a special planet, our home, sometimes we take it for granted, humans are destructive by nature, but we are also gifted with emotion, we understand natural beauty.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I know where you're coming from with this thread...

Every time I see one of those nice discovery channel commercials about our planet (like the one that's been in my sig for over a year), I appreciate our planet more.

But that's just the nature part.

Paintings are beautiful too.. but maybe the person who painted it was 'evil'?

If our planet wasn't being run the way it is today, I would love to live here. Otherwise...... I'm boarding the next UFO

edit on 20-12-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I've been lucky enough to travel a lot around the planet and it can be truley inspiring, the sheer beauty and majesty of it all, the best way to see it is to get yourself good and lost, you'll stumble onto something that will make it all worthwhile. We can all only hope that TPTB remember before its to late, 1 planet 1 life.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Agreed, i love our planet, but the way it is being run today.... well it is being run down the drain, and watching this video, started to think about whether or not i should do sumthing about it, then i realized i didnt want to be one of those "nut job" environmentalists

when it kinda hit me, have the government intentionally put a bad spin on all environmentalism and ecologist just like they have with UFO's so that when it is mentioned you are ridiculed?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
If our planet wasn't being run the way it is today, I would love to live here. Otherwise...... I'm boarding the next UFO

Same here. Was just about to say the same thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Truly epic & inspirational!
Thank You for sharing!
Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'll admit this planet has it's beauty, but I think stepping onto another planet would give such a surreal feeling.

Saying that, If we were to ever inhabit another planet I would return to Earth to live out my final days.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yes it is a beautiful world, rich in resources, flora and fauna.....beautiful mountains, deserts, seas full of life, wonderful loving people, diverse cultures.........too bad about the rampant parisites..........what are they called again........governments, thats it........lol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Agreed, i love our planet, but the way it is being run today.... well it is being run down the drain, and watching this video, started to think about whether or not i should do sumthing about it, then i realized i didnt want to be one of those "nut job" environmentalists

when it kinda hit me, have the government intentionally put a bad spin on all environmentalism and ecologist just like they have with UFO's so that when it is mentioned you are ridiculed?

Don't worry about what people think, follow your heart.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Thank you for posting this beautiful video.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Beautiful. To paraphrase Richard Mabey, ''All you have to do is be still and the landscape unfolds its own text before you'.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
earth has very bad cancer. and is to die.
unless WE kill the course.
oops! mankind is the cancer.
we have to change every thing we are doing.
every thing! it will not be easy.
first get rid of all governments.
the people must be self governing.

It has been done before.
when they did the Constitution.
and look how good it IS.

we dont need money or jobs.
its just that they Make you spend money,
so they can have it.
you dont need to spend all the money you do.
and you know this...

there is more than enough people who would like to work.
to make all the food and goods we need.
and not the goods they make now.
good that are Made to last a Life time.
with all you have read in ATS,
you know this to be true.

so people could be doing any thing they wont to do.
and not what they are made to do.
to make them at the top feel more and more powerful.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
to the OP . What a wonderful vid' . thank you so much for posting it and for reminding me what beautifully diverse world we live on .

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I would definitely leave Earth if I had a chance! It's not for the reason that I dislike the way things are on this planet but for the adventure to travel in space with the ability to look into space back at the planet that is my birthplace and with possibility to be able to set foot on another world.

I don't hold any amount of disrespect toward the planet which gave me so much but my interests do not lie on Earth but in the stars.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

S & F for you. Thank you so much for sharing this. Truly inspirational and moving. I sincerely needed to see this tonight and be reminded of why I love her so much.

I'm staying right here. The bad guys can go. It's them trying to find if other planets are life sustainable, well if they want to go so badly, let them go, don't let the door hit them on their way out, because they're the same ones causing the majority of the trouble and our earth's suffering in the first place. So they can go, and we that love our mother will stay, and fix things.

Yup, I like that idea

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I could never leave Earth! Well, if it was to be destroyed and I got to escape I would... but I would probably go insane. It´s the only home I´ve ever known and the cold and uninviting space seems like drawn out death in comparison

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Interesting... It's almost like this post has been planted.

You know guys, in the next few years this very situation will unfold and many will be led offworld on UFOs. I'm not some drunken prophet, just telling it like it is. Earth is about to experience cataclysmic changes and a fiery rebirth. The planet will be unrecognizable by mid 2013. Poor humans. It's okay, the Draconians and their Nordic leaders will gladly pick you up and take you to a new grazing field.

Me, I'll be staying right here. My soul has incarnated here, now, for a reason. I remember that much. This planet is a living, conscious, being and taking along those who choose to the next level.

Just know, that this very choice is in everyones near future.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
these 2 videos are amazing.. really inspiring...

edit on 20-12-2010 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Damn good post.

I hope that all is well where you are, and if not, then they quickly get much better.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

we're a reflection of the beauty and diversity of the Earth. how lucky we are to be able to see the beauty in life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join