It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! I'm new...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well I thought It would be appropriate for me to introduce myself before just posting randomly.

My name is Dane. I've always had an interest in everything not "normal" be it alternatives to the official story- conspiracies, or ghosts and ufos. But I always look at everything from a skeptical point of view first, I won't immediately accept someone telling me "I saw a ufo and thats it." That being said I saw something strange myself and It was part of the reason for me signing up. But because I try and apply logic to things most find illogical, I refuse to immediately call it a ufo. I mean it could have been the ISS, or a metorite or a satelite, though It didn't appear to demonstrate regular satelite, meteorite behaviour.

I'm an avid gamer, so I may make references to games occasionaly. Sorry! : )

Anyways, Glad to be here!

Have a good one, yeah?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

Welcome

Nice avatar there!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Please ensure your tin foil hat is well insulated from Pleiadian Mind Control Rays!

IRM

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Gday!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm thinking I'll make myself a tin foil beanie. Everyone has the hats, I wanna switch it up.

I'm sorry I haven't replied to my own intro thread immediately, honestly I haven't seen vigilance like I've seen here before. I mean most places I've been people just post a reply then thats it. About 15% actually check back and reply.

At least from what I've seen, I'm not a regular kind of person. I mean that I may be in 2 or 3 days in a row, then I'm off for 4.

And thanks for the avatar compliment!

And G'day to you too!

Well I'll see ya round the site! Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey! you are the guy that replied the ''Elves'' topic

edit on 16-1-2011 by indunedain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello there fellow gamer. Welcome to ATS the best site ever, looking forward to everything you have to offer us.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

Hi Dane, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join