It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR 6550 - Legislation To End The Federal Reserve

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

I'm talking off the cuff here, I've not researched this but I don't think this is the first proposal of this nature. This one, like earlier proposals will get those sponsoring it minor runs for the presidency. See the records of Paul and Kucinich. What it will never have is the full support of the Senate and Congress as most residing there have been under the thumb of the banksters and the Fed from their beginnings in politics.......errrrr I meant "public service". There are a few folks on ATS that believe Paul and Kucinich are also owned and that this type of proposed legislation helps to divert energy and attention, with people continuing to believe through these isolated false flag candidates and utterances that the system is not fully owned. I am not sure what to think.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

One further thought LG. Do we think that Kucinich and Paul are the only people in government that know why, how and by whom the Fed Reserve was created? And..... how is it that these two are the only ones that see it as being problematic? Although this is not a subject that is covered thoroughly in the public education system, I submit that for almost 100 years, the majority of our elected representatives have known the facts and fictions of the Fed. How many university educated elected representatives have there been through the decades? Should we think that Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama all have known virtually nothing of what we're discussing? Democrat, Republican, liberal, conservative, dove and hawk, all were comfortable in their knowledge of the Fed and its' function. Thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of highly educated men and women, over nearly 100 years and Kucinich and Paul are seemingly the only ones with a problem with the Fed? Mind boggling for certain. Just these two and nearly everyone on ATS. Perhaps they are the only two that have not given up on facing this head on. It's incredible.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Now what's Interesting is, there was some suggestion a while ago that Australia should do the same to our own Federal Reserve.

This does sort of strenghen the Idea of the World Order Conspiracy, that can lead to a Global Reserve, Bank, Currency or what ever.

And if that was to Happen, that would make the Insanely Rich and Powerful even more Filthy and Powerful, and everybody else just Canon Fodder.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by LazyGuy

Should we think that Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama all have known virtually nothing of what we're discussing? Democrat, Republican, liberal, conservative, dove and hawk, all were comfortable in their knowledge of the Fed and its' function.

Actually Kennedy did understand that our money shouldn't be controlled by the Federal Reserve. Another member mentioned this on page 3 of this thread.

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

post by ofhumandescent

I am sourcing OfHumanDecent's post but for the rules I'm also linking to source of off site materiel she used in her post.
www.john-f-kennedy.net...

edit on 21-12-2010 by LazyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
H.R. 6550:
To create a full employment economy as a matter of national economic defense;

[]

These are always popular with the public, but rarely ever make it out of committee.

exactly my first thought as well,,,,,,,

it will never, ever make it out of committee,,
look at the bad press ron paul is getting for his committee chair and his anti-fed stance,,,, and that he might hold hearings,,,, he's being vilified for that,,,, for wanting to shed light on the fed and there cloudy, secret manipulations

a fool audit was concerned absolutely crazy,,, even sanders backed off

while i wish we could end the fed,,,,it's only a dream

but at least because of paul,,,, and if kucinich gets some airtime with this,,,,, maybe more totally uninformed sheeple will see why the fed is so bad,,,, and that they actually steal wealth through inflation,,, and market manipulation
edit on 21-12-2010 by shortywarn because: spell, incomplete sentence

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ok here is a thought as some have stated they are certainly already working on a concept for a new currency these people arent morons. they are highly educated very powerful individuals. this is preparation for world bank. my reasons for such allegations?
step 1. bury the nation in debt therein destroying the value of the dollar
step 2. mint a new currency backed by world bank billed as a way to "unite the nations of the world"
step 3. world bank offers to "buy" the dollar for what i am certain will be an amount somewhere near the
(if memory serves) 13.9 trillion dollars thereby transfering the nations debt to world bank and their
new currency
step 4. now the same few people we do not want running americas financial institutions are running the global
economy.
Forex isn't a terribly difficult aspect of investing. follow the simple investors credo "buy low, sell high" an organization pulls our economy "out of debt" only to sell it to the highest bidder.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Brings to mind a couple quotes:

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation then by deflation, the banks and the corporations will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." --Thomas Jefferson

"The system of banking [is] a blot left in all our Constitutions,
which, if not covered, will end in their destruction...
I sincerely believe that banking institutions are more dangerous
than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to
be paid by posterity... is but swindling futurity on a large scale."
--Thomas Jefferson

"I am one of those who do not believe that a national debt is a national blessing, but rather a curse to a republic; inasmuch as it is calculated to raise around the administration a moneyed aristocracy dangerous to the liberties of the country." - Andrew Jackson

'The bold effort the present bank had made to control the Government, the distress it had wantonly produced ... are but premonitions of the fate that awaits the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution, or the establishment of another like it.' - Andrew Jackson

“Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes it’s laws” — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

“It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” — Henry Ford

“While boasting of our noble deeds we were careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery. — Horace Greeley

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country; corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in High Places will follow, and the Money Power of the Country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the People, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war" -Abraham Lincon

"The money power preys upon the nation in times of peace & conspires against it in times of war. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who even question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me & the financial institutions at the rear, the latter is my greatest foe.
-Abraham Lincon

"What is needed here is a return to the Constitution of the United States. We need to have a complete divorce of Bank and State. The old struggle that was fought out here in Jackson's day must be fought over again... The Federal Reserve Act should be repealed and the Federal Reserve Banks, having violated their charters, should be liquidated immediately. Faithless Government officers who have violated their oaths of office should be impeached and brought to trial. Unless this is done by us, I predict that the American people, outraged, robbed, pillaged, insulted, and betrayed as they are in their own land, will rise in their wrath and send a President here who will sweep the money changers out of the temple." - Congressman Louis McFadden

...and probably the most damning

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

Time to take back what should have been ours all along. The next revolution is beginning...I hope

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by LazyGuy

Should we think that Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama all have known virtually nothing of what we're discussing? Democrat, Republican, liberal, conservative, dove and hawk, all were comfortable in their knowledge of the Fed and its' function.

Actually Kennedy did understand that our money shouldn't be controlled by the Federal Reserve. Another member mentioned this on page 3 of this thread.

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

post by ofhumandescent

I am sourcing OfHumanDecent's post but for the rules I'm also linking to source of off site materiel she used in her post.
www.john-f-kennedy.net...

edit on 21-12-2010 by LazyGuy because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that, I was vaguely aware of that. That was likely one of the straws that got Kennedy offed by the CIA. He was bucking his handlers and thought once he was in the highest office that he was beyond their grasp. And of course there was Nixon ending the gold standard. My question was rhetorical. They all knew and know what we know. Only more.

I think that the Pauls and Kucinichs of our world are either tolerated as they are seen as human pressure valves, allowing those in he know but not under the thumb to vent. Or there is a far lesser possibility that they are plants and serve much the same purpose.

The Federal Reserve is a runaway train with 100 years of momentum. It would take an unprecedented breakaway by hundreds of elected officials to upset this applecart. Even if there are those inclined to consider ending the Fed, I think they are persuaded that the damage that would cause is greater than allowing it to continue. I looked back on Kucinich and his record as mayor of Cleveland.

This is an excerpt from Wiki on Kucinich:

Specifically, it was the Cleveland Trust Company that suddenly required all of the city's debts be paid in full, which forced the city into default, after news of Kucinich's refusal to sell the city utility. For years, these debts were routinely rolled over, pending future payment, until Kucinich's announcement was made public. In 1998 the council honored him for having the "courage and foresight" to stand up to the banks and saving the city an estimated $195 million between 1985 and 1995.

He was threatened by both the mafia and politicians during his tenure. (Like there's a difference.) I can't imagine there are enough of these "game changers" in national office to allow this to happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Interesting background info on Kucinich.

Good to know he's wise enough to realize what the right thing is to do, confidant enough to take a position, and brave enough to hold his ground even in the face of potential repercussions.

Sounds like he's got the right stuff to see this through.

Now if he can just manage to stay alive.
I'm pretty sure the Federal Reserve wouldn't be above doing dastardly deeds.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by line junkie 01

The last man known to try to dethrone the Fed was JFK . He started creating money through our own United States Treasury Dept. that was actually backed by Silver and started circulating it . A funny coincidence was that Lincoln started it too . He introduced the Green Back because the Banksters wanted to charge too much interest . Ford theater during a war ? Where was the Secrete Service ?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoth Progeny

The new currency is already established . It will never be minted , it will be electronically transacted and only those specifically authorized to use it will have access to the new economic structure . When the current exchange system faults ( by design ) and people are not able to procure their necessary items such as food , medicine or gas they will flock to the New World Order banking system to regain their security . I believe this new system will be very controversial . The Christians will oppose it because the IMF can place any demands it wants . If you do not subscribe to the new most likely RFID chip implant called Verichip you will be excluded from the system . The Mark of the Beast is coming ever more to reality than ever . Christians will oppose this new system vigorously . Some have asked what the Fema camps are for ? Think about it !

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Thoth Progeny

The new currency is already established . It will never be minted , it will be electronically transacted and only those specifically authorized to use it will have access to the new economic structure . When the current exchange system faults ( by design ) and people are not able to procure their necessary items such as food , medicine or gas they will flock to the New World Order banking system to regain their security . I believe this new system will be very controversial . The Christians will oppose it because the IMF can place any demands it wants . If you do not subscribe to the new most likely RFID chip implant called Verichip you will be excluded from the system . The Mark of the Beast is coming ever more to reality than ever . Christians will oppose this new system vigorously . Some have asked what the Fema camps are for ? Think about it !

Kinda scary when you put it that way. Especially when you add in the new "Food Safety Bill." Rumor has it that it makes it illegal to grow your own food in small gardens. Take the mark or starve.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Great timing. I was just reading about the Fed today, which took me down several conspiracy avenues in my head and have been feeling disgusted all day thinking about all of the manipulations that have gone on over the last 200 years with the banks.
How do we fix our country? Sure we all see the problems and can agree on several things, but are we so far removed from our origins to fix it? I never really see any decent suggestions other than revolting, which would result in full FEMA camps. When you look at the fact that the elections are lucky to see north of 50% turnout and very few actually communicate with their representatives, the failure of the US system must be spread across the politicians and the populace. Even if we take out the conspiracies, NWO, illuminati, etc…, we still have a very broke system that works by way of lobbyist, not representation.
The enemy of my enemy may very well be your friend: Lobbyists. There has been success with the NRA keeping the 2nd amendment around. I think without it things would be a little different, and I also conclude if there is a NOW master plan then removing guns has to be on the agenda.
IMO we need to utilize this frame work and establish lobbyist for our own protection. Individuals sending millions of different messages to congress does not have the same effect as one lobbyist telling congress I have millions of supporters that say this one thing: End the Fed.
Grass roots lobbyist with twitter, facebook, and all the other connection methods has to provide us with at least a new experiment.
I will start a thread once I get past my disgust.

edit on 22-12-2010 by sensible thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible thought

WE fail to see what is driving the direction and the desire for this Global movement . Greedy men are steering the blind into a subservient pool of labor to serve their personal needs . The love of money is the root of all evil .
Still what we are seeing today is the literal fulfilment of the Bible that was prophesied 2000 years ago .Like it or not the Mark of the Beast has become a reality of the very near future . Implanted RFID chips will be used and the bible states that a grievous sore will come on those that receive the mark possibly from the magnetic transmissions that will occur 24/7 through the layers of skin . We can't deny the parallels between the Prophecy and the direction of the events that are culminating into advent of the NWO . We can't change Gods plan . We can change how it ends for each of us .

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

There, was a previous thread posted on ats that the federal reserve ends on 2012. It was originally posted on glp.

-Naeem

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
What do you think about changing the monetary system, is it necessary? Are we being prepped, is the writing on the wall? It's a pretty big wall and there's a whole lotta stuff written on it; glad i'm not immortal.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So, with this legislation, and Ron Paul backing this, maybe we will see " change we can believe in ". This mantra, pushed back into the faces of the current administration would be icing on the cake!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just remember that when the Fed closes shop, they take all their paper money with them. What you have in equity will be based on a new monetary system and you may be left with pennies on the dollar. You asked for it---Man up.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Let's look at reality folks.

This legislation is already dead. This congress has ended. Brand new one in January. This legislation will have to be reintroduced.

This kind of legislation is brought up from time to time. It's popular yes, but the sad fact and the reality is, this will never see the light of day, it will go to committee where it will die.

Look it up, how many times since the inception of the federal reserve has some legislator put this kind of stuff up, just for it to die in committee.

In this world, money talks and bull
walks. That's always how it has been, it's always how it will be. As long as money greases the wheels of power, the wheels of power will make sure that those with money get what they want.

Ever since someone in history dug up the first gold and convinced people that this soft malleable metal is worth more than other harder and more useful metals, the world has belonged to those who have access to it.

Then, these same kinds of people realized that you can convince people that paper is worth more than actual product or labor, the biggest joke in all of history, paper. Not two pigs equate a cow, now, enough paper equates a cow.

But even now that's changing, now it's not even anything physical, it's all electronic. They stopped printing the 1000 dollar bill because banks don't keep that kind of currency to conduct bank transfers.

Listen folks, the honest truth is, the days of barter are basically done. Sure, a guy traded a paperclip for a house. But look at the work he had to put into it just to do that.

Sure, it's possible, you can trade a red paperclip for a house, and maybe that's how things should be done, but in this world. Not bloody likely. Not now anyway.

The more likely thing is to make the idea of centralized banks outmoded. Make a unified world central bank, one currency on the planet, then, eventually make that currency outmoded, basically bring back barter through time and labor.

I know what your thinking. Horrible, isn't it? Basically a single world government, a planet united, a socialist society. Where all work for the good of the whole, and all receive the benefits of that good.

So, the horror show of the NWO is the only hope for this species to ever rid itself of the Federal Reserve.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Let's look at reality folks.

This legislation is already dead. This congress has ended. Brand new one in January. This legislation will have to be reintroduced.

This kind of legislation is brought up from time to time. It's popular yes, but the sad fact and the reality is, this will never see the light of day, it will go to committee where it will die.

Just for laughs, wouldn't it be ironic if somehow, some core mass of congressmen had secretly "conspired" to get some legislation passed (like HR 6550 for example), and waited until most of Congress retired for the Christmas vacation? Then, they took their vote, and managed to pass what otherwise never would have passed?!

Today is December 23rd, if I recall correctly, the Fed came into existence, legally speaking, December 22nd, 1913, under the exact scenario above.

"What if" someone like Ron Paul, Kucinich and others, managed to pull the same thing on the "majority", who are already on their way to their vacations?

Now there would be a bit of sweet revenge!

JR

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join