It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing cow mutilation in north central montana

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Source: Great Falls MT Tribune, December 15th 2010. Can be found on the internet in the gft tribune archive.
My husband is working in Great Falls MT. He knnew this article would interest me, this is how I came to recieve this information. I had to wait until I posted enough to start making my own threads. This being my second today. I had difficulty finding where I placed the article on my pc. I have heard a long ago 1 time about this type occurance, but to be honest I didnt believe it, enjoy the read ..
There were just a few drops of blood around the cow — hardly what was expected considering the tongue and udder were removed and the flesh and tissue scraped clean to the bone.

In the days before its death, the cow showed no signs of being sick. The tongue and udder looked like they had been cut with precision — not ripped as a predator would do.

"I reached out to everybody I know to try to get an explanation," Meagher County Sheriff Jon Lopp said. "Everybody's got a theory — from insects to UFOs. I've actually read a lot about it. I'm still as confused as I was when I started."

Though this incident was the first time Lopp has seen a cow mutilated in such a strange manner, it's been going on elsewhere for decades.

In England, accounts of mutilated cows, horses and goats date back to the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The first reports in America surfaced in Pennsylvania and Kansas in the 1960s.

Montana's first known similar incident was a Sand Coulee steer in late August 1974. By December 1977, sheriff's deputies had investigated 67 mutilation cases in Cascade, Judith Basin, Chouteau, Teton and Pondera counties.

The hallmarks of these incidents are the almost surgically precise removal of reproductive organs, udders, anuses, teats and tongues with very little bleeding. Flesh around the jaw often is removed, exposing the mandible. Sometimes, internal organs are removed with no obvious points of entry.

Lopp found no human or animal tracks around the dead cow, and no signs of a struggle — just like in the other mutilated cow cases. However, the ground was hard when the cow was discovered in late October, and there was no snow on the ground.

After asking around, Lopp learned of another Meagher County rancher who several years ago had three cows die in a similar fashion within a few months of each other.

Over the years, explanations have included the legendary Chupacabra, extraterrestrials, secretive government programs and satanic cults.

Montana Department of Livestock Brands Enforcement Administrator John Grainger has a more earthly explanation — magpies and coyotes. Grainger investigated several cow mutilation cases while he was the Roosevelt County Sheriff, before he started working for the state

He said that an errant bullet can strike a cow during hunting season, but it might take weeks for the animal to die of blood loss or infection

"Magpies are very specific and precise," Grainger added. "They can take out an eye very closely. They can't eat through the hide, but I've seen them hollow out an area around a bullet hole."

The missing body parts are the first to be consumed because they are the softest and tastiest, according to livestock inspector Mark Feist, who covers Meagher County.

"It's kind of like candy for predators," he said. "As far as I can tell what it was were animals chewing on them. I've never seen a Martian come down and do it, if that's what you're asking."

The federal government reached the same conclusion in a 297-page report following a four-year investigation at the urging of a Colorado senator who said 130 cows were mutilated in his state in 1975.

However, that explanation doesn't sit right with Pondera County Sheriff Tom Kuka, who first heard about the strange mutilations while growing up near Valier.

"Lots of people have suggested it's birds or bugs," he said. "You wouldn't believe the number of calls I got from people saying it was space aliens with vaporizers or some creature like Bigfoot.

"I've never really formed an opinion as to how they died or why. ... There's just something strange about it," Kuka added.

Pondera County is a historic hotspot for mutilated cattle. About 15 such cases were reported in 2001 and 2002 in the county, and another five were reported in the neighboring counties of Cascade and Glacier.

The Department of Livestock doesn't track cattle mutilations, leaving it to individual county sheriffs to investigate.

Considering a cow typically is sold for $1,200, the crime is investigated as felony criminal mischief.

Though both have since left the Pondera Sheriff's Office, Richard Dailey and Dan Campbell collected photos and evidence on Montana cattle mutilations for years, pinpointing each incident on a map.

"Nothing about it seemed natural," said Dailey, who worked on ranches in Wyoming and Montana before joining the sheriff's department. "The cuts on them ... if predators were doing it, it would be stringy. These were really smooth cuts."

The cows' jaw bones showed no signs of being chewed on and most often the missing hide was on the underside of the animal — where a coyote or bird couldn't get to it.

Campbell said he never saw any signs of beetles and maggots, which would take weeks to do that kind of damage.

Further adding to the mystery, the men said they tracked coyotes in the area, but the animals wouldn't come within 20 or 30 feet of the carcass. Even grizzly bears readying for hibernation stayed away from the decomposing cattle.

One cow found shortly after it died was tested by the Las Vegas Institute of Science. Dailey said it had high amounts of a government-controlled sedative in its blood stream.

Both men said they are certain there are cattle mutilations that go unreported — either ranchers dismiss them as natural or think there's nothing law enforcement can do. Campbell said ranchers in other counties and Canada have often called him, frustrated that area officers won't investigate mutilations.

"I'm sure among law enforcement we were at the butt end of every joke," he said. "It's a felony crime and to push that into a box just isn't right."

Years later, another Pondera County cattle mutilation left an intriguing clue.

A few feet south of the carcass was a foot-deep impression in the stubblefield. There were no drag marks or footprints to the cow's final resting place — as if the bovine had fallen from the sky and then bounced.

Now a ranch foreman in Augusta, Campbell is certain animals didn't mutilate the cattle, but he is not willing to leap to any unearthly conclusions

"I don't think it's aliens," he said. "Here in Montana, we've hit just about everything on the road — and I've never hit an alien."

My conclusion, There mere fact they stress the fact they do not believe it is ufo related over and over again, They believe it is ufo...peace

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The ranch i grew up on was in Western Montana and we lost a few of our perfectly health dairy cows to this odd phenomenon. We would find them in fields that were strictly "crop fields" so for them to get there they would have to leave the herd, cross a couple of barbed wire fences (at night) and a road. Not impossible but very unusual.
No blood, no signs of struggle, precision removal of genitals, tongues, udders and eyes etc. but no signs of activity around the cow. No tire marks, no footprints, no animal marks, no drag marks. The crop was not even disturbed except in the exact spot the dead cow was in. One of them that died was not located for a couple of days. Now normally she would have been all chewed up by the coyotes after a couple days. They would not touch her; only bugs would touch her.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Super interesting topic, always has been to me anyways.

That bit about the gov. controlled sedative was intriguing, if true it doesn't surprise me they don't pursue it.

Cool story OP

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazz87

what is so intriguing about " government controlled sedatives " ? -

i find it more intrigung that the actual drug is not named

almost all sedatives are " government controlled " in that they have to be perscribed by a licenced vet , doctor or psychaitrist .

vague references to unamed " govt controled sedatives " sounds like a poor attempt to inject drama into the case

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sadwolf

Someone who has a personal knoweldge good. What is your opinion on this matter? What would you believe is happening? The theorys are endless.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazz87

Thank you. I am extremely intersted as I have stated This concept this event is completely new to my mindset

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
These things always get me thinking, unlike UFO pictures you actually have a victim killed and mutilated is weird unearthly way. Precision laser cuts through bone, organs removed, a lack of blood, all this is hardcore to hoax, not sure what to make of this drug claim, sounds a bit false to me or it would have been named.

If ordinary people are behind this then its a real lot of effort to go to for fun, sedating the animal, taking it away, doing the state of the art cuts and organ removal, draining the body of blood and then returning it to the initial site all without leaving tracks.

Tough job...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

interesting these things facinate me as long as they stay cows.. Some one has to have seen something and has either been told to keep quiet or are to afraid to come forward. but some of these mutilations are causeing alot of havoc and lost wages for these cattle men

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

"I don't think it's aliens," he said. "Here in Montana, we've hit just about everything on the road — and I've never hit an alien."

My conclusion, There mere fact they stress the fact they do not believe it is ufo related over and over again, They believe it is ufo...peace

The simplest explanation is that a higher intelligence is building a "backup" human species in the form of hybrids. They use the cows to feed the hybrids. This is supported by the testimony of thousands of abductee/experiencers. I know it sounds crazy, but hey why not. The universe (I suspect) does not define itself based on what humans think is or isn't possible.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi,
Animal mutilations are a very interesting phenomenon. There are a number things that haven't been debunked adequately for me and keep me interested in the UFO subject far more than blurry videos of chinese lanterns. Cattle mutilation has to be in the top 5 ..along with the Hessdalen lights and .... (the others will go in a different thread)

Here is a link to a very interesting film on youtube about the phenomenon in the UK. Sorry it links to my YT channel but I don't really know how to post inline and this links to the whole series of 7 parts.

UK animal mutilation series

enjoy

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I have read many theories that they are harvesting stem cells. I have never read that the mutilations were meant to be food for the hybrids. That's interesting in a gruesome way. Look at the menu: udders, sphincters, jaw flesh, hearts, eyeballs and blood to wash it down? That's not what comes to mind when I think "beef, it's what's for dinner." If you know what I mean. :eeeegh:

edit on 20-12-2010 by SunshineLaws because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MiddleCut

That gave great graffic detail. In the original tribune article ( front page) The view of the cow was at a low ground level with brush covering most its appearance. This just adds more mystery to an already myterious event.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I find odd that great falls is in cascade county, yet the story has a sheriff from other counties i have never herd of before. I lived in great falls for about 7 years.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

I believe the main story is in regards to great falls areas, however it references other sstates, like wyoming, other counties, which yes they should detail a little more. I have heard of a few of those counties here in montana. I think the article is legit enough so it was brought to the front page of the tribune, I also think it was censored information, maybe to keep public unaware, misinformed, from panicing. being you lived here you know the populus is caucasion christian. Gotta keep control right?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

google the counties you are unsure of...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Hi Prexparte.

Just so you know, we aren't really supposed to post whole article like this on ATS the usual way to do it is to include a small quote from the article and then link to the original like this

There were just a few drops of blood around the cow — hardly what was expected considering the tongue and udder were removed and the flesh and tissue scraped clean to the bone. In the days before its death, the cow showed no signs of being sick. The tongue and udder looked like they had been cut with precision — not ripped as a predator would do.

Link to article

Anyway it's a very interesting read!

I'm not sure I have ever read anything that convincingly debunks cattle mutilations as something natural so it is intriguing indeed.
I can't think of a single explanation for it that isn't either very disturbing i.e. a person is doing it, or very weird
edit on 21-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

It is my first thread I did a few things wrong with it. By the time I realized and tried to edit and adjust it the 4 hour window time had passed. my next thread shall be A perfect,no errors properly linked promises to everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It was an interesting read, nothing to worry about

I just mentioned it because the mods usually edit / remove posts that quote whole articles because of copyright and such things

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Related pages
www.ufodigest.com...
www.disclose.tv...
www.alienvideo.net...
www.skytrackers.com...

I'm trying to do more about this issue recently because of a history of very serious incidents in Montana in the 50/60s. This is a most serious and real phenomenon, not just cattle but humans are being farmed, it's very real.
So, how can we get to the ugly truth? We've all heard about the many stories of little gray men coming into bedrooms and taking people to ships for a variety of experiments. The urban legend that has grown around these claims is that these intruders are space aliens, and that their purpose is to experiment and learn more about humans. There are stories of hybrid breeding programs as well, and associated claims of cattle and other animals being taken and left after being mutilated quite badly. These claims have been effectively written off as urban legend, and with good reason considering the extensive claims of satanic ritual rape that were later found to have resulted from false memories or fantasies planted through the process of hypnosis. Indeed, the majority of medical diagnoses these days represent no distinct syndrome, but are simply deliberate ways of avoiding causes and sticking people with expensive and further debilitating medications.

Since most of us haven't experienced an alien abduction and are facing a world where illusions flourish, we are more likely to dismiss any reality or seriousness that the phenomenon might represent and just wait, which is how we continue to be harvested. Many want to be one of the lucky few who get to see a flying saucer. Others think that there are real "aliens" behind all of this, but that their intentions are good. They just have trouble communicating and need our cooperation. It should raise even more alarm that one prominent agency, claiming to have origins in the federal government, is very busy offering reassurance to people that, yes, the abductions are real, but no they are not meant to be harmful, please welcome the visitors and bear with them. Whitley Streiber is one prominent author who has written extensively about his abduction experiences and wishes us to know that they are not all that bad, that they must be faced with resignation and good humor. These people who tell us that the aliens are nothing to worry about could not possibly be more wrong.

So, let's not begin by telling a long list of anecdotal stories. We need to start with the fact that these strange beings have been visiting and doing these things. If you are yet struggling to accept that fact, then read no further and go back to studying the phenomenon. Part of the "alien" agenda, though I hesitate to call these critters aliens, is to keep people wondering about it rather than doing something, and understanding that they have such a concern is key to realizing that something can and must be done, and far sooner than later. It is claimed that a few people who have gotten on to that have been murdered. That doesn't surprise me.

Here I will make one unique claim about the "alien" phenomenon that nobody has ever put forth. I expect not to be taken seriously for that reason, and I have, of course, not the slightest evidence for making it, but it is a good use of sound inference after being well educated in the biological sciences, but I won't make a serious effort at attempting to prove it to you. You may have heard it said often that the "grays" are really just clones, they behave like robots and have no mind of their own. There is some truth to that, but they are not really clones. They are not here to gather DNA or conduct genetic experiments. They have probably always been here in small numbers, but their numbers are now growing, it could be rapidly, and this is where people need to waste no time in rethinking their concerns, or lack of, about what is going on. Even if the grays are not clones, the only realistic conclusions do not change. There are two and only two activities, harvesting of sexual materials and harvesting of body parts for food, with a lot more to them than publicly acknowledged.

It could be that the obvious is sometimes just too unthinkable to accept. These grays are the most often seen during these incidents. It doesn't take too much effort to realize that these things cannot reproduce. They have no sexual organs and are yet too advanced for simple division or regeneration. This is repeated time again in the UFO lore. The consensus then is that they are clones. But they are not clones. One key to knowing this is the associated notion that many abductees repeat by saying that they were introduced to hybrid children, often their own, either from harvested germ cells or fetuses of abducted women. The idea is that these poor, undernourished little people no longer possess good genetic stock, and that the breeding program is designed to strengthen their own DNA and rejuvenate sex drive.

There are so many logical holes in these ideas that it's difficult to know where to start. Yes, it is possible to breed hybrid animals, and given all this great technology, yes, it's possible on paper that you could end up with an over brained alien whose genitals and sexual desire, long atrophied from eons of uninspired space travel, are now restored. You can hardly expect a society raised on Terminators, Predators and Avatars to recognize the absurdity of this, but such absurdity is in part what continues to defuse any serious alarm in human society. It is true, however, that the minds of abductees are highly controlled, that their thoughts and perceptions are not at all their own. It's impossible to know whether what they are seeing is even close to any reality, we can only be sure that it is often deliberately misleading and subject to instant contradiction. Let's attempt then to separate what is known from what is not.

It is no figment of imagination that sperm, ova and unborn fetuses are being harvested in far greater amounts than imagined, and that the little EBEs possess no means of reproduction of their own. It is also not difficult to determine that they have no complete digestive tract or other internal organs. Not only could they not have been born, hatched or cloned, but they have no way of feeding themselves, let alone a natural way to nurse their young. If you can't make the pieces of this picture fit, then you probably continue to believe that these things aren't real or that they pose no serious danger. Then stop here, because I'm going to tell you the reality. These vile, poorly shaped little men were once human embryos, then harvested and raised in vats of soup, presumably, but not optimally of bovine origin. If this can be called a breeding program, that is what it is. The activities surrounding the collection of sperm and early disappearance of fetuses is the one and only means by which these organisms come into the world. Don't scoff at the idea just yet. If it isn't 100% correct, then the only other possibility is that there is a corresponding population of so called hybrids that is very, very large.

To understand what their own world must look like, we only need to study them. With bulbous eyes like that, are adapted to a small amount of light. Being raised in near darkness, they are more comfortable that way. They do not get home, either, by means of rocket propulsion. They live in another dimension, traveling back and forth by through an energy field generated by a means that we humans don't understand. As sci-fi as this might seem, that is a fact. It's been described often enough that there is no question about the general method these grays use to arrive and depart. While they are here, they are of solid substance, when they go back home, they live in near darkness and without food as we know it. Yes, they can ingest things, but they can't discharge waste, so this isn't how they are nourished.

Perhaps you've guessed by now if not before, and there are a few stories that reinforce the same notion, that the grays feed by immersing themselves in a nutrient solution. This is why they all look identical, or according to other cases the tribe may be taller or shorter or with slightly different features. If you study the matter enough, you'll realize that the cattle mutilations are without question the work of these grays, it has nothing to do with predators or natural causes, and this related phenomenon is also not a matter of experiment. There have been thousands of mutilated cattle in the United States alone over the last four decades, and yet none of these things are restricted to any one country or continent. The reason only certain body parts are chosen in every incident is that these are the materials that shape and sustain the gray body. Now you know what a human embryo looks like when raised in that kind of environment - or you don't, which is an even worse thought.

Have such activities been increasing in frequency with time, or are we just now catching up to it? Going by similar events being reported, we can be sure that they've been occurring for at least a few hundred years, but there seems to have been no regular occurrence until the 30s or 40s, then an abrupt increase in activity starting about the early 70s.

These things are not anybody's imagination. We are being farmed by parasites which have been stolen from the human womb, and subsequently fed in vats of nutrient solution harvested from living cattle. Is the truth obvious enough, or simply too horrific to accept? But these creatures do not have any kind of emotional ties to their human origins, should the reports of hybrid bonding by abductees sway you. It doesn't take the Einstein of biology to see that nutrient solution obtained from a human host is far more desirable for use in feeding the grays. There couldn't be too many of those, however. Right?

Wrong. In 2003, the FBI filed 876,213 missing persons reports in the USA. No doubt many of these have run off or met foul play at the hands of human beings, but we really can't know. At a minimum, there are 30,000 people in the USA who completely disappeared without a TRACE. The last several years there have been well documented accounts of at least three people who were abducted and mutilated, but there are far more. The very same parts have been taken without exception, and also while the victim was alive, with major organs having been removed by suction devices through relatively small holes carved by some kind of laser. The corpse, which seems to be radioactive, is shunned by predators and any remaining organs of a mushy consistency. Also as in the case of cattle, there is ample evidence that the victim was kept alive through the worst of it and was made to suffer far more than nature would ordinarily permit.

You'll forgive me if I don't describe all of these things in more detail or offer any supporting links. You can do your own research and easily find the same things. Nor do I want to make a book or major life activity out of telling about these things, I simply want to say what others seem unable to say, and avoid the urban lore that has been deliberately cultivated to avoid the alarm necessary to put a stop to this parasitic practice of harvesting of humans. Can it be stopped? Yes, I believe it can, but first it must be widely faced that someone this horrific is indeed taking place. Very credible claims are also made that the mutilation process is done while the victim still living, that apparently the quality of the harvested fluids is greatest when the victim's suffering is greatest.

In case you're thinking that I must be an abductee, and therefore likely also quite nuts, you are wrong. I've never been abducted, and I've never seen a UFO. I did, however, as an eleven year old child in 1959, spend three weeks observing these gray critters during the night. They were exceedingly bent on approaching me if drifting off to sleep, but I caught on soon enough so that I was able to keep myself awake every moment of each night and sleep later during the day. It was summer vacation during a visit to a relative, and so I was also very fortunate in being able to get rid of them by finally going home. During those three weeks, I always knew when they were there, because they first cracked open the bedroom door and used the hall light after arriving, but were also extremely careful to avoid being seen behind the door. I actually agreed to stay one full week beyond the planned two week visit so that I could study these things more and try to figure out what they were up to. It was soon obvious that they were much better at the game than I, and that by staying I risked having them on top of me while I was asleep and defenseless. If they were holding back because of a possible violent reaction, then they had that part gauged very well, because I was prepared for major battle, though with what I knew not.

Each night with great care, I would pull the creaky, heavily painted door tight against a strong resistance until the latch caught and held it tight, and later know for certain that they had arrived because the tension would cause the door to pop open. On two occasions, I managed to trick them into coming into the room by drifting off, but managed to wake up in time, and then they would see me and pull back sharply. It was plain enough that they did not intend to be seen or figured out, but I do not want to go into any more detail. I will always be uncomfortable with what took place that summer and other things that had occurred in connection with it. It wasn't until 1997 that the ruckus over such things in the news caught my attention, because I had a strong distaste for TV. Then I suddenly knew that these critters I had clearly seen and studied for weeks were the infamous gray aliens responsible for many alleged abductions. I can also say with reasonable certainty that this activity went on nightly for at least one and possibly more than two decades, though I wasn't there the rest of the time to see it.

This one experience confirms that these critters were not imaginary or unreal, but they are very physically real and focused on specific planned activities when crossing the border between their dimly lit native dimension and our own. As a result, I've been able to combine my own limited experience with the pool of many claims out there and draw a few firm conclusions. It seems very important that my testimony on this matter be told, and so thank you for reading. One thing that I haven't touched on, however, is how the original fetuses could have been obtained. If the grays are stolen human embryos who have taken on a distorted shape from extremely unnatural conditions, then the only answer is that another creature originated the activity and since oversees it. There is a lot of other discussion about this and many claims about things called reptoids. Yes, the reptoids are most likely real, but it's very difficult to speculate too much about the range of this other realm or the dangers it poses. With something this concrete it is plain that prayer is essential, yes, but even more is required. The critters may or may not be the demons, or the Jinns from Muslim lore, but it is not enough to simply dismiss the threat they pose as not physically real and not bother to take any physical action.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Sorry, I missed this link, this guy is telling it straight.

www.disclose.tv...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join