It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Obama be put in protective custody, to save him from TPTB?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

...You cannot possibly convince me that he knew nothing about this before campaigning, I think he knew all along.

Of course he knew. He has been groomed for the position for a long time. Obama's Mama worked for the Ford Foundation under Peter Geithner, the father of the Treasury Secretary. Peter Geithner directed the Ford Foundation Asia program and oversaw the “microfinance” programs developed in Indonesia by Obama’s mama.

Geithner was also an advisor to the Rockefeller Foundation. Working for the Ford Foundation, Geithner opened the first NGO in China, just before Tiananmen Square.

Obama acts bored because he is well aware that he is only a puppet and he is tired of the role playing.

The danger for Obama is after the 2012 elections and BEFORE Hillary takes office. TPTB may decide to assassinate him and blame it on the Tea Party as a way to justify Martial Law. TPTB has taken out several other US politicians so whats one more bloody body on the way to a one world totalitarian government.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I'm fairly awake F.F.
I'm offering a response to a call,
that 'he' has been taken over, and I believe what I propose is a valid escape, an out, IF the claim is true.
We're so sure of his corruption because of all of the other corruption prior?
Let's just say.....What if !
So we free the guy up, and see if he really does have the testicular fortitude one would need to perform the major tasks that have been waiting for address.

lol what if then? What sort of "escape" do you have in mind for the President who is guarded by trained professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the entire US military land,sea and air, and a brown leather case containing the end of humanity in it? Hmm.. what else can the American people... possibly do to ensure that this man comes to no harm? Pitch a tent outside of the Whitehouse? lol

That man is the safest person in the world but of course, I'd still like to hear your proposition. Just in the interest of thread humor and your "what if" scenario.

If you believe he's safe from powers within that have taken over our government, that truly run it from presidency to presidency, does that even sound possible?
From the outside I'd agree but from inside....he's owned.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I'll go with groomed,
truly insightful and intelligent as to the way it really works though, I'm not so convinced.
Youre going with the Hillary gut feeling?
I'm going with 2 term, big problem right after election, and directive 51 to follow.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Owned? You're not providing enough information to try and solve this what if scenario. Is this all of the information that is provided? Some invisible boogeyman took over our President and is making him conform to some sort of evil agenda? lol elaborate

I mean I could suggest sharks with laser beams on their heads but geez, help me out here.
edit on 19-12-2010 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Youre going with the Hillary gut feeling?

No I am going with Hillary observation.

In June of 2007 the Clintons were at the Bilderberger conference, I think Obama was too. The Bilderbergers told Hillary at that time that Obama was the man this time around. (Comparision of before and after the first week in June 2007)

Now it is pretty obvious she is being groomed for a shot at the Presidency but in 2012 she will already be 65. She can not wait for four more years (age 69) so she WILL challenge Obama in 2012. That is one VERY strong willed woman and she wants that Presidential slot very much. I think promising her the 2012 election was the way TPTB got her to back off.

Let us face it Obama has feet of clay and that is pretty obvious to most people. His approval ratings have gone through the floor. The Republicans have yet to come up with a real leader, Palin is way too wet behind the ears and too pigeonholed as extreme religious right. Hilary is the only thing I see that has leadership ability.

Please note this is coming from a woman who thinks Hilary is a treacherous back stabbing traitor. But she is still a darn smart woman.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Not that I'm agreeing with your ideas, but I do have to ask one question.

Put him into whose custody? Who do you think is trustworthy enough for that task and is not, also, controlled by "TPTB"?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I am really surprised not many people responded to this thread. I think your view is fresh and in a lot of ways you could be correct. But we really don't know just how "innocent" he is, but on principal of "trusting your President" - I fully agree with the terms of putting him into protective custody. Because we have been taken over from the inside, and if he really did want to do his job, protective custody would actually be a brilliant way for him to prove that he is willing/wanting to do what is right.

S+F

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Well supposedly all the good things that were going to happen, all of the rebuilding of america and the saving of the economy and jobs and our rights got thrown under a bucket once he got elected because he was told to abandon that nonsense.

What are you talking about?

Obama has done most of what he wanted to do. Everything from stimulus bills & bailouts to save the economy to Obamacare. The problem with Obama's "good things" is that they are NOT good things. His policies are bad and have done more harm than good and that is why nothing has gone right for him.

Bankster High Command/Federal Reserve Bank >>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama.

Sad but true. I think he knows how limited his "presidential powers" are. Builderberg,Rockefeller and CFR are calling the shots. He's just window dressing and a PR tool to absorb all the negative press. Obama takes the negative press and viciousness so the bankster mob don't have to.
edit on 20-12-2010 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Should Obama be put in protective custody, to save him from TPTB

Protect him from what? He WANTS to be where he is. He lied to get in office (like everyone else). He broke his campaign promises (like everyone else). He played their game with them (like everyone else). He's a useful puppet for sure but he's happy to be that so he can get all the free 'perks' in his position.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yes, of course he should be put under protective custody ! And may I recommend Venezuela and Hugo Chavez to do the job. After all he has expressed a desire : www.theblaze.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Can I ask something? Who would you say was your most honest, trustworthy, strong and was a people's president in modern times? I'm asking beacuse I read all the time the distrust Americans have for their hierachy in politics, business and security. Just curious to know

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
Not that I'm agreeing with your ideas, but I do have to ask one question.

Put him into whose custody? Who do you think is trustworthy enough for that task and is not, also, controlled by "TPTB"?

new / ancient UNKNOWN TO CURRENT ALIEN PTB
E.T.

edit on 12/20/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The elite like their mandarins to be good obedient puppets just like Obama behaves. They like that he is a good liar and con-man. He is a perfect( White) house Negro.

A democrat has to be a bigger liar than a republican since republicans are open scum bags and democrats are hidden scum bags that pretend to like the poor.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
yeah he needs to be put into protective custody while hes waiting for the electric chair

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well then he's a co-conspirator?
I know he's not king,
I know he has a past with the Geithner's,
I know he's spent time with Rockefeller,
I know that Soros loves the guy,
I know he had the name Soetoro,
I know that his birth certificate has come under question,
I know he came out of nowhere,
and he had massive funding and an almost hollywood produced marketing campaign,
I know he's carrying on with Bush policies,
I know he's close with the Clintons,
I know he smokes,
I know he has a great following,
and I know that the defense that's offered is that he's impeded, held back, doesnt get the respect or cooperation within congress that he wants or needs to fix america.
So that's the catalyst for the question, I'm confused, I'll admit it.
If he isnt as powerful as people make him out to be, and he hasnt overturned Bush era policies but continued them, and congress is the key yet executive orders override, and the cards are stacked against him, but he's the guy in control, and we really dont know who he is, but he has no intention of telling us, and he's for the people, but hangs with global power brokers, and he's the president but just another puppet..........but he wants to make it all right but cant,
Who's pulling his strings?
If they cant be identified and stopped,
then shouldnt HE be protected from them, those impeding the saving of america?
And to answer 'who' the protectors should / could be, wouldnt it be the faction of the military he commands that also see's the corruption within our government?
There has to be some,
Smedley Butler somewhere out there,

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sussy

Who would you say was your most honest, trustworthy, strong and was a people's president in modern times?

I LIKE IKE!

Quotes from Ike: www.goodreads.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by sussy

Who would you say was your most honest, trustworthy, strong and was a people's president in modern times?

I LIKE IKE!

Quotes from Ike: www.goodreads.com...

Modern times?
Ford, I dont think he was in long enough to do anything.
Of All Time?
Jackson.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join