It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Obama be put in protective custody, to save him from TPTB?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

An arrangement whereby a person is safeguarded by law enforcement authorities in a location other than the person's home because his or her safety is seriously threatened.

I've read here, that Obama had no clue as to whom he'd really be answering to once elected,
that he was indoctrinated and put on notice when he attended the Bilderburg meeting.
His promise of hope and change and all of his campaign goals were genuine and that he firmly believed he was going to accomplish all he set out to do.
Since taking office, it's been an uphill battle, his influence and access has been eroded, he has been told to
"let others speak for him" , that basically his presidency has been taken over because he became too much of a threat against the real powers.
If this is true, shouldnt we insist that he be placed into protective custody so he can clean this mess up and not feel threatened?
If in fact our government has been taken over from the inside, can we offer our own president political asylum?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Save him from what?

He is set for LIFE, all he as to do is follow orders and do as he is advised (told).

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am really surprised not many people responded to this thread. I think your view is fresh and in a lot of ways you could be correct. But we really don't know just how "innocent" he is, but on principal of "trusting your President" - I fully agree with the terms of putting him into protective custody. Because we have been taken over from the inside, and if he really did want to do his job, protective custody would actually be a brilliant way for him to prove that he is willing/wanting to do what is right.

S+F

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I dont know he made the deal with the devil, not us. He gets what he deserves. You cannot possibly convince me that he knew nothing about this before campaigning, I think he knew all along.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Save him from what?

He is set for LIFE, all he as to do is follow orders and do as he is advised (told).

Well supposedly all the good things that were going to happen, all of the rebuilding of america and the saving of the economy and jobs and our rights got thrown under a bucket once he got elected because he was told to abandon that nonsense.
He was introduced to the real powers, that he had no clue of, and put on a leash.
He still has the desire and we still have the needs, but he cant operate freely due to their influence and fear of their retaliations.
So 'if' this is the case, and he's had no clue, then shouldnt he be 'protected'?
I'm serious, I see people here on ATS saying this is what's really happened, they believe he's been taken over post election.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Exactly,
take all his loved ones and protect them as well,
remove any possible leverage from 'them', who are out to get him.
He can really raise the roof if he wanted to, really be known through all of history as the president who turned it all around.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Well supposedly all the good things that were going to happen, all of the rebuilding of america and the saving of the economy and jobs and our rights got thrown under a bucket once he got elected because he was told to abandon that nonsense.

What are you talking about?

Obama has done most of what he wanted to do. Everything from stimulus bills & bailouts to save the economy to Obamacare. The problem with Obama's "good things" is that they are NOT good things. His policies are bad and have done more harm than good and that is why nothing has gone right for him.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

You really have no clue do you?
He was chosen for who he is.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I dont know he made the deal with the devil, not us. He gets what he deserves. You cannot possibly convince me that he knew nothing about this before campaigning, I think he knew all along.

Well him going into lockdown no access and letting crap fly that's been boiling at the surface for decades would be a great sign he really was serious and really was taken over.
But that immediate and up close and personal concern of self and family would be a huge deterrent wouldnt it?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I've read here, that Obama had no clue as to whom he'd really be answering to once elected,

He knows who his master is. It is big business.

Bush was oil and defense.

We need to elect a homeless man in America. That way we won't worry about wealth as a priority.

Peace

link   

Exactly,
He can really raise the roof if he wanted to, really be known through all of history as the president who turned it all around.

Will never happen he is to weak, does not have the testicular fortitude. Remember what happened to the last president who tried to pull away from the establishment. He was made an example of for a reason.

link   

Originally posted by Steve8511

You really have no clue do you?
He was chosen for who he is.

On the surface it would seem that way wouldnt it?
So youre thoughts on what I propose are?
Lets follow that question and reveal just how clueless I am.
Thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

He wasn't told to abandon anything. He told lies to win an election, just like every president before him.

Everything he has done since in office was all planned well in advance of his inauguration.

He has said himself that he wasn't elected "just to do what is popular" and that he may only be a one term president... Those were likely among only a few truths he has spoken.

When will you people wake up and realize that democracy is an illusion, there is no choice, and the president regardless of partisan affiliation is simply a puppet?

edit on 19-12-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

While I think the idea would be more than noble and I would personally respect him for doing it, I don't think it can be done. They will always find an exploit in the security and bring it to an untimely end me thinks. But I do see your point of view on it and agree it would be a better world if someone could pull it off.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Not stating personal opinion in this line. There are some people out there (not me mind you) who say he was a CIA asset. Just guessing off of that sort of claim, if he is safe anywhere, it is with the government. /shrug

On another side of the picture, if he really is one of the good guys and is in some sort of trouble because of "the powers that be" or some foreign banking cartel, then yes he should be placed in protective custody.

In the last case, and in my personal opinion, not many people are safe from congress, especially the President. So yea, you may want to go and try to save this guy from that crowd of badgers lol. They are giving this guy hell. Look at his hair, it has gone grey and he often sits like this.

edit on 19-12-2010 by Nephalim because: I forgot an O in the word "of" sigh..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel

Exactly,

Will never happen he is to weak, does not have the testicular fortitude. Remember what happened to the last president who tried to pull away from the establishment. He was made an example of for a reason.

Yes I remember, I watched it,
it was a sad November day.
BUT we've come a long way since then, and I believe the president would have enough savvy to politically B.S. his way through alot of it, and be physically protected for alot longer once he started signing E.O.'s and opening up on some 'known secrets'.
He is after all the commander, so let's get out in front and lead! Correct?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I'm fairly awake F.F.
I'm offering a response to a call,
that 'he' has been taken over, and I believe what I propose is a valid escape, an out, IF the claim is true.
We're so sure of his corruption because of all of the other corruption prior?
Let's just say.....What if !
So we free the guy up, and see if he really does have the testicular fortitude one would need to perform the major tasks that have been waiting for address.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Awesome image,
he does live like that almost daily anymore doesnt he?
doesnt know where to turn, who's with or against him, just spinning tire.
The only thing he's been allowed to maintain is his surety of abiguity.
Looks like he needs help, maybe we ought to roll in and free the president from his oppressors!
He's have to make the call though.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I'm fairly awake F.F.
I'm offering a response to a call,
that 'he' has been taken over, and I believe what I propose is a valid escape, an out, IF the claim is true.
We're so sure of his corruption because of all of the other corruption prior?
Let's just say.....What if !
So we free the guy up, and see if he really does have the testicular fortitude one would need to perform the major tasks that have been waiting for address.

lol what if then? What sort of "escape" do you have in mind for the President who is guarded by trained professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the entire US military land,sea and air, and a brown leather case containing the end of humanity in it? Hmm.. what else can the American people... possibly do to ensure that this man comes to no harm? Pitch a tent outside of the Whitehouse? lol

That man is the safest person in the world but of course, I'd still like to hear your proposition. Just in the interest of thread humor and your "what if" scenario.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The President has a lot on his plate dude.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join