It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tunguska "Genesis-Contamination"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Tunguska "(Gene)sis-Contamination�

From;
www.usm.maine.edu...
�There have been a series of interesting biological consequences of the explosion. Following the blast there was accelerated growth of biomass in the region of the epicentre, and the accelerated growth has continued. There also was an increase in the rate of biological mutations, not only within the epicentre but along the trajectory of the object over Tunguska. For example, abnormalities in the Rh blood factor of local Evenk groups have been found. Genetic variation in certain local ant species is now being studied. And genetic abnormalities in the seeds and needle clusters of at least one species of pine have been discovered.�

I�m wondering whether there is a Lotus Protocol connection?
Or is this just a case of Panspermia?
Pre-empting Evolution?

Thoughts?

[edit on 5-7-2004 by Ixataar]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Good Post,
I dont have any relevant information but I'm sure interested in this one.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
was there radioactive material in the meteorite?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Although what caused the explosion and what it was 'made of' is still unknown, a giant explosion like that is obviously going to change the DNA structures of the organisims living in and around (the explosion). With the nuclear winter sky, the destruction of all plant life, and the contamination of the water table, it would have to be a miracle for something not to happen on the sub-cellular level of life in the area.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The blast, although it exploded above the ground, had similiar characteristics of the nuclear explosion in Hirosima, with tree patterns, damage, etcetera... and I think there was some higher radioactivity as well, wasn't there? Pretty sure... anyway...

I would think the fallout would be the cause of the growth... I'm just suprised that mutations took so long. Aren't most lab mutations affected within first generation?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
From;
�ABOUT THE POSSIBLE NATURE OF MUTATION VIOLATIONS IN THE REGION OF TUNGUSKA 1908 CATASTROPHE�;
www.google.com.au...:82CjNafWyA8J:biospace.nw.ru/astrobiology/Articles2002/Astrobio_vasiljev_237_241.pdf+Tunguska+studies+on+geneti cs&hl=en

From;
�PGE Geochemistry of Tunguska Explosion�;
www.nsfc.gov.cn...

top topics

join