It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your ATS guilty pleasure?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hmm I'm surprised no one's said jedimiller yet (RIP)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I can't choose!

*grabs her hair and pulls*
edit on 18-12-2010 by BlackPoison94 because: Someone choose for me..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
10 Flags.. amazing. Honestly ATS peeves me a bit. It's like television for the truth seeker. Sure, there are decent threads, but most of the stuff that reaches the top is drivel, or a WikiLeaks thread, or both. It appears people again would prefer light conversation and reenforcement of their own opinions (who is to say that I am not guilty of the same? lol) Anyway, the more I research, the further I'm taken away from the common themes of today's 'conspiracies'.
edit on 18-12-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
[tAsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b35bbfa3e765.png[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Are u a Celtic supporter, or what?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just adding more Happy Holidays wishes...

edit on 18-12-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ditto....

edit on 18-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
10 Flags.. amazing. Honestly ATS peeves me a bit. It's like television for the truth seeker. Sure, there are decent threads, but most of the stuff that reaches the top is drivel, or a WikiLeaks thread, or both. It appears people again would prefer light conversation and reenforcement of their own opinions (who is to say that I am not guilty of the same? lol) Anyway, the more I research, the further I'm taken away from the common themes of today's 'conspiracies'.
edit on 18-12-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

Sure, there's a lot of drivel here. But what I mostly consider "drivel" is poor researchers posting poorly researched topics/opinions or hate threads or silly off-topic rants. And if you're looking for anything more than speculative entertainment here, well...that's a rarity anywhere these days but gems do come along.

Threads like this don't pretend to be anything but maybe a fun community building topic. And community building is good, no?

So...do you have any guilty pleasures or not?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Don't ever stop...This cracks me up..LMAO....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't do pleasure.

But I would do Heff.

In a "forum reading" way of course...don't be crass.

MM

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Oh snap! you saw that, huh?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Heff and Mis. They're totally worth of the title
luv ya pals

not guilty pleasures to read: Mr Mask and Phage. Actually I'm quite a fan of Mr Mask

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I love anything by Chadwickus

... btw Hefficide, are you my brother? Only kidding - different countries so must be same mother different father

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
I can't choose!

*grabs her hair and pulls*
edit on 18-12-2010 by BlackPoison94 because: Someone choose for me..

You can always choose me.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
My guilty pleasure? For me, it's a toss up between Nosred and Inchworm.
Sorry, guys. Nothing against you.
edit on 19-12-2010 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Cant really say find pleasure.. Though do find interesting posts from .. wcitizen, oozyism - also commendable oozy stands up and continues in spite of the flak he catches at times.. .
Airspoon , Boondock-Saint, Proto , NoRegretsEver, and a few others.. Its usually interesting seeing the viewpoints people have ...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
There are many amazing people here and I've really only been visiting for a number of months but if I have to choose it would be Phage, Airspoon, and GreeneyedLeo... mainly because her avatar is eyecatching and seems to have the intellect to match. I'd like to thank everyone for the countless hours of entertainment this website has given me and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I have a few interesting topics to discuss but have not been able to devote much time to research them as yet. Should make for interesting times in the new year!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Zazzafrazz, Chadwickus, Phage, Infaredman, hefficide, schrodingers dog, mblah, neformore, mr mask, jkrog08 (Still the best ufo threads around), petrolcoin, Rising Against and a few others.

Oh and plutoxgirl for being my ATS crush

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Woop! Finally, someone picked me!

Anyway, If I had to choose, I would pick.. Misoir, airspoon, skyfloating, memoryshock, Oz, Phage, mblah, Heff and I can't choose anymore but there's literally hundreds..
edit on 19-12-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Yeah, your relatively new yet unlike most the other morons that post here, your threads are actually really interesting. Everyone on my list writes good stuff and they are the reason I still come here

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join