It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing spiral... Similar to the one from Norway.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hi guys I was lookig at some pictures of the sky and this when absolutely amazed me.

It looks like the Norway spiral yet it isn't

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca464885a6f6.jpg[/atsimg]

Courtesy goes to Hubble/NASA

This remarkable picture from the Advanced Camera for Surveys on the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope shows one of the most perfect geometrical forms created in space. It captures the formation of an unusual pre-planetary nebula, known as IRAS 23166+1655, around the star LL Pegasi (also known as AFGL 3068) in the constellation of Pegasus (the Winged Horse).

An Extraordinary Celestial Spiral

Could it be that we witnessed this instead of the so called rocket fail ? It sure looks great.

~Sinter
edit on 12/18/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: Spelling mailfunction

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Very cool pic thanks for sharing! I don't know what the Norway spiral was but no I don't think it was this,

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Except for the blue beam it sure looked like it IMO

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I dont think the chances of a pre-planetory nebula forming inside our atmosphere is possible

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

How do you know the Norway spiral was actually inside our atmosphere? Obviously part of it was connected to Earth, but the spiral could have been millions of miles away for all we know because we don't know how big it was. It was on the same day the LHC got it's first successful result. Maybe that thing stretching out was some sort of umbilical cord from Earth. Just a thought

Nice find on the pic OP.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HexagonSun

But then again even if it was a pre-planetory nebuls, im quite as an anomally it would have lasted longer

Then again checking through the photos and the video, it definately looks to be forming inside our atmosphere, so my original argument still stands.

edit on 18/12/10 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by HexagonSun

But then again even if it was a pre-planetory nebuls, im quite as an anomally it would have lasted longer

Then again checking through the photos and the video, it definately looks to be forming inside our atmosphere, so my original argument still stands.

edit on 18/12/10 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

Actually, you're right. If it was outside our atmosphere you'd have been able to see it from pretty much anywhere around Europe and Russia - not just Norway. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Actually I do agree it was inside the atmosphere.

The resemblance is however astonishing even the black hole in the middle looks the same.

It could have been a reproduction of it on a smaller scale for all I know.
A wormhole..

The pic only shows a really big one powered by a star. ( speculating here )

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I Love ATS.. the craziest AND the most intelligent place on the internet.

If the norway spiral were not and or nor a norway spiral, it would normally not be a new universe in expansion, simply due to the fact, has has been stated, we can't really hold an entire galaxy within the slightly smaller boundaries of our atmosphere.

I think I just had a stroke writing that but never mind

As for the OP's pic, that is just neat! I was like NOWAI then I was like YAWAI to eventually get to NOWAI!!

s&f

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Consider the scale of this thing.

If it was the same thing, what we previously saw was microscopic in comparison.

No, they are not the same thing IMO.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

To be honest, There may actually be some brillaince in your thoery, Looking closely at the video of the forming norway sprial it seems to be dragging matter into a central point, Just like a black hole would, Maybe CERN did exactly what they said couldnt happen and for a moment created a non-sustainable black hole that momenterally starting to drag in electrically charged matter.
Look into this more dude, i think your onto something there However i dont think its a pre-planetroy nebula

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Very cool picture you've found here. Your thoughts make sense to me Sinter. Whatever the Norway spiral was, it wasn't a missile in my mind.

I leave the options open of either the LHC or EISCAT, or Russia's version of ionospheric heaters. Whether it was accidental or purposeful I don't know, but I think it definitely could have been a demonstration of power by somebody. Kind of saying "hey look what I can do!" possibly?

This celestial picture does resemble the Norway spiral though. Weird.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes the similarities are stunning.

I would however not place my bet on the LHC cause the thing is positioned at Geneve.

The russian missile does not please me either since You would assume a missile test from a foreign and not so long ago hostile nation, with the same ambitious ideas would be treated different all together.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Looks like something out of a sci-fi book but still pretty interesting to watch. Who knows how many more spirals will appear in the near future and where?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Link to the Norway spiral:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IFeel

Thanks but wrong picture.

The dark hole in the center that appears at the end of the event. That is where it looks similar IMO

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IFeel

I agree with sinter Klaas, That picture is really just when the spiral looked its best, However if you watch the video a central event can clearly be seen

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
According to the recent Wikileaks cables
When the Norway Spiral happened President Obama was ushered
away to the 2012 Alice Bunker for his safety....

The thing that got me about that statement was the:
2012 Alice Bunker....

I mean why the Date!!!

And Alice is probably in reference to the Rabbit Hole maybe as in rhetoric
or does this have further meaning,,,

Plus why were they so worried about the spiral .. (I have read some hollow earth stuff, UF0 and so on..'
but cannot figure the exact concern of danger with this)

Or was it Haarp out of control?
Anyway its a forum so heres some food for thought...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

Nah take no notice of that post Pal its a fake.
Poeple keep posting it but the Source can be traced back to Sacha Faal who is a known Hoaxer and general Prat

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It may be a hoax but someone emailed me the cable
09OSLO337: NORWAY: CI/KR RESPONSE FOR USNORTHCOM

ID
09OSLO337

SUBJECT
NORWAY: CI/KR RESPONSE FOR USNORTHCOM

DATE
2009-12-09 14:48:00

CLASSIFICATION
TOP SECRET

ORIGIN
Embassy Oslo

TEXT
T O P S E C R E T OSLO 000337

NODIS USNORTHCOM Maj. Gen. Thompson

NSPD 51/HSPD-20: DECL: 03/20/2019 TAG EXDIS, ROGER, DOCKLAMP

SUBJECT: SWEDEN: CI/KR RESPONSE FOR USNORTHCOM

REF: USNORTHCOM 17835

Classified By: Lt. Col. McClary for reasons: (A), (Q), (Z), and (R)

¶1. (S) RNoAF response to HAARP/CERN spiral anomaly was limited to 175 km. with testing parameters met within 3degrees of arc access.

¶2. (S) Post recommends activation of 2012 Project ALICE Bunker for POTUS/SECDEF
MCCLARY

HEADER
VZCZCXYZ0008
PP RUEHWEB/QR

DE RUEHSM #0194 0791327
ZNY SSSSS ZZH
P 201327Z DEC 09
FM AMEMBASSY OSLO
TO USNORTHCOM PRIORITY ALPHA-Q

XTAGS: NASA-437-99042YCQ

ДОБАВЛЕНО
2010-12-04 16:15:16

ПЕЧАТЬ
2010-12-04 20:36:41

ГОЛОСОВАНИЕ ПУНКТЫ

Подсчет голосов

Рейтинг Оцени

ПРИОРИТЕТ
QQRR

Some of it is in Russian and I have not verified with wikileaks as its down for cables in UK..

I would like anyone to prove this right or wrong!

Just for my own peace of mind...

Cheers
Robert

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join