It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker Comes Out of Hiding

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I have no idea what thread that was even in. It was on topic but I have no idea what it was called and it seems like it would take less time for me to just summarize it than it would be for me to find the thread. Basically just as I described and how my tongue felt like the was something in it and it felt and looked like a taste-bud was swollen and it was aggravating me and so I would have rather it been sore and bleeding for a bit than have it annoying the piss out of me. i said to hell with this and tried to pull the entire taste bud off and was not able to do that- it felt like it would pull a chunk out so I cut into it as I pulled it and it came from inside my tongue. I don't think it would be too easy to get a splinter in your tongue. I think it would force itself out the way it came in, but certainly seemed that it came from from within. It was not bleeding until after I cut it and it came out.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Stacie, did you see my post?

I felt some interference just after I posted, maybe someone wants to stop you from seeing it.

All the best,

Gauss

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

No, I didn't see your post?!...

2nd

<< 1   >>

join