It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker Comes Out of Hiding

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Season's Greetings!

I have enjoyed reading posts here for a few years now, mostly because this site covers the topics that interest and intrigue me most. I have often wanted to add something, but only recently began to do so after joining finally in July. I have made my 20 comments and now would like for you all to know a little about me.

I am a 34 year old mother of four, married 14 1/2 years, and am a Christian singer/songwriter. I am also an interior decorator and remodeler. But that is just a few layers of the onion that is me. Dig deeper, past the Texas roots that date back to the Alamo, you will find a curious mind with a conspiratorial bend.

I have not only seen spirits, orbs (not sure what they are) and a shadow man, but also UFOs, and other unexplained anomolies which have left me more than a few times, scratching my head and rubbbing my eyes, doubting what I had just seen. I have been given direct orders from God and then seen the fruit of those orders when I had very little to no faith in the recipient of the message I had received.

I love reading about the unknown, pondering the different fragile earth subjects, and especially enjoy delving into the NWO issues. I must admit to harboring a slight fear of the FEMA camp or debtor's prison possibilities, because as much as I would love to own a bunker, some guns and have a stockpile of foods and wares, I am but a pauper in this world and believe this is to keep me humble and trusting in the Lord.

I have watched Zeitgeist and disagree extensively with the first part, due to my experiences with God, however, due to years of research, the other 2 parts (or 3, can't remember) resonated with what I believe to be true, so yes, you may label me a conspiracy theorist (or nut, if you so wish), but don't expect me to ever don a tinfoil hat.

I am crazy, but only in the way I love and the way I live with my inner child leading the way.

Feel free to ask me anything, I am very open...like a yummy onion blossom, and am not afraid of being laughed at!

One last thing...back to the subject of aliens/UFOs. I do not believe aliens to be benevolent creatures; on the contrary, I am convinced these are demons or fallen angels (not sure which). I do believe, due, once again to experience, that angels are very real and do intervene, just as stories of GAURDIAN angels suggest. And I believe that there is a very real war for souls going on. And when I look around and see all the disconnected people fiddling with their many different distractions (devices such as this 3G phone I am holding in my hand, [yes I too am guilty and FAR from perfect] and video games, TV and the like) it would seem that the Prince of air is winning at the moment. But Love rules and in the end will win.

I am so glad to make my first post and look forward to continuing on here, reading, writing, and all that jazz!
edit on 12/17/10 by staciebee because: to remove an extra y...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
One quick thing about aliens, the universe is a big place. Yeah we are having some troubles with some of them, but as things are diverse on Earth, this diversity expands.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Welcome to ATS

Hope you enjoy it

It would be great if you shared some of your songs at some point

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
howdy and welcome. I believe benevolence in ETs could vary as widely as the morality of Hitler compared to Jesus Christ.... but since you don't even think they are real biological beings can you tell me of this shadow person that you saw? Is this why you don't believe they are aliens.... because you think what you saw was a demon? Perhaps it was, but why do you count out the entire possibility of Aliens?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I can accept that...I guess I just have come to consider the belevolent aliens as angels. I have read (here, most likely) that there are "good guys" up there protecting us from the "bad seeds". I think, like I stated in my original post, that the battle is definitely going on, good vs. evil.

I read that blog by David Wilcock, called China's October Surprise (or something like that) that showed different NASA ans Air Force patches that seem to point to something dangerous being out there. As much as I hate to admit it, it made total sense to me and I was shocked at the sheer number of patches he posted along with his interpretations.

But in the end, in my opinion, it is God and his host of angels truly protecting us from galactic evils.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

There are a few VERY amatuer videos (me recording myself with my 3G phone) , that I have recently posted on youtube....but it would require sharing my full name and I am not sure I am ready to give up the anonimity here just yet!

But if you truly wish, I can message you my name and you can check them out.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Don't do anything your uncomfortable with, I'm sure you will be with us for a while so you can break out the songs later

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Anyone who invokes fried onion products in their intro is A-OK in my book!

Welcome to ATS Staciebee! You've been a lurker so you know the drill. A mod will show and post links, etc...

If you ever have any questions about ATS feel free to U2U me (after you've got 20 posts and can do so) and I'll happily do my best to help!

~Heff

mmmmmmm Bloomin' onions.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Well, I didn't mean to imply that I don't believe in aliens. I obviously believe something operates the things I've seen in the night sky, although even trying to explain some of those things is hard for me to do.

As for the shadow man, I had laid down on my parent's couch, during a visit when I only had one child. I had just watched an episode of Unsolved Mysteries with my mom and was unusually filled with an arresting fear, so instead of going upstairs where my baby was sleeping, I laid down, as I said on the couch.

I never can go right to sleep, like my husband can, and I opened my eyes and saw, standing right behind the couch this pitch black figure. My parents live in the country, and it was a very dark night, but this figure was 10 times darker and tall with a fedora-like hat on. I was so scared, I closed my eyes right away. My heart was racing, but I had to see if it was gone, so I opened my eyes again. It was still there. I was absolutely paralyzed with fear by this moment, so I closed my eyes again, praying to God and was determined not to open them again.

My parents had just moved to this home, so I didn't know the history until the following day when I told Mom what had happened. I was beyond shocked to discover that the area behind the couch was where the previous owner had bled to death after his son shot him at close range. Apparently the father often abused both the son and the mother (whom my parents bought the house from.)

They steam cleaned the area time and time again, I have since learned and the blood stain always seemed to come back. My mom has had a few experiences there and this is also where I saw a small golden orb fly over my 2nd son, as an infant in his crib, upstairs.

My dad just recently cleaned blood splatter they found on a header that separates the kitchen and dining area. Since then, Mom says she hasn't had any more experiences.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Not sure I know the whole drill. I thought the 20 posts were comments to other posts, which I just accomplished tonight. Does it mean I have to start 20 posts like this introduction? If so, it may be a little while, LOL!

But I appreciate the kindness and help!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You have enough posts now so you can start new threads and use all the features of the forums fully!

Good luck with your posting
edit on 18-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Back to the alien subject again for a moment...

I have a tendency to believe that they could very well be biological, due to the many abduction stories, but can a biological thing be possessed by good or evil? In my opinion, yes, so I guess what I have personally concluded, up to this point in my life, is that aliens are possessed by evil...maybe not all of them...I really don't know, so maybe saying they are demons is a little strong. Maybe I should have said they are possessed by demons. Your question has stumped my sleepy head!

But I have two stories I may post one day about what I consider close encounters of the 2nd kind. It's like they were there and then I awoke as they were leaving...can you follow?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Oh goody, I thought so!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee

Back to the alien subject again for a moment...

I have a tendency to believe that they could very well be biological, due to the many abduction stories, but can a biological thing be possessed by good or evil? In my opinion, yes, so I guess what I have personally concluded, up to this point in my life, is that aliens are possessed by evil...maybe not all of them...I really don't know, so maybe saying they are demons is a little strong. Maybe I should have said they are possessed by demons. Your question has stumped my sleepy head!

But I have two stories I may post one day about what I consider close encounters of the 2nd kind. It's like they were there and then I awoke as they were leaving...can you follow?

Yes, I can relate to that I think... but do you think they were leaving from a dream or leaving from your actual house? I'm sure either could be possible but i am curious because I think a lot of things can get intertwined within our dreams like they have some business in our dreams to start with and then the dream wraps up just as they are done... like they can control dreams and end them at a specific and meaningful moment that you will remember... or maybe it's not so important for you to remember clearly, but leave you with an impression.

I say this despite an interesting movie I watched recently that someone here recommended which was about forces of good and evil controlling dreams. Not sure if what's in the movie could be true but lately... especially lately I have been noticing dreams that seemed very symbolic... almost staged. It felt almost as if I was in someone elses dream or they were in mine... or maybe it just kind of waxes and wanes that way. We interact like people mingling at a party without conscious restraint... moving in and out of the dreams of astral bodies we come into contact with while we sleep.

I believe some entities are better at this than most humans. I particularly believe greys (positive I have seen one) have a fair amount of control over energies, including brain-waves in others as well as themselves and perhaps can reach some very interesting levels of consciousness... and if they can interact with your astral self, they can do so very lucidly. I'm not saying I think they are evil. I'm pretty reluctant to believe that despite how intimidating they can be. I also think that other entities... perhaps disembodied spirits can have a lot of interaction with your dreams, because without a body maybe they have nothing better to do and know their way around the astral plane.

I think that greys are not as superstitious and afraid as humans are to dabble very closely with things that we would consider occult. Maybe they just have a more pragmatic view of things like that? Maybe it gives them a better understanding and to be able to sense these abilities in a being can be terrifying for people who often don't even like to think about such things. I think some would even consider it dark magic but perhaps it's just regular stuff to them. That's just how I feel.

As far as what I've experienced, I'd have to say i'm pretty certain they can wake you from sleep by thinking about it, see all kinds of things inside of a person and literally render you unconscious.... capable of manipulating energies inside of you with a broad understanding of energies all around. Terrifying, yes... even though they haven't taken over the whole planet and killed everyone yet. Amazing, yes. If I had those kind of abilities i would be very tempted to abuse them because I have am still working on my tolerance of others who i think do all the wrong things in this world.

This is just what I've gathered from my own experiences, multiple things I have seen with my own eyes, reports from others who have had sightings around me, things I have noticed in our society including technological advancements and subtle things people have said to me... especially people I work with who have worked for companies that held contracts with the military and DOD.

Maybe in general, they simply do not want to kill us. It seems if anything could annihilate us, I would think this particular alien race could be capable of it. I have not come into contact with any others and don't know anyone who has.

maybe they are not aliens... maybe they are from this very planet... maybe in another timeline... I don't know. Maybe they are some type of angel like you believe but I am still pretty certain they have a physical body and have interacted with humans very much in "actuality" and not just random abductions and contacts. I feel their contact is very important and that it's not going to do anyone any good not humble themselves and show tolerance if they decide to show up. I feel that if we do that we will very much invoke that dark side that you might be weary of when thinking about them. I do believe they could be pretty fierce if provoked. I do believe some would panic and think they are demons, but I think we just don't understand and need to keep an open mind. It could turn out that we won't have a choice but they have yet to kill us all so we might want to consider that before drawing a negative conclusion. Even if it turned out that they were up to no good, would it be right at this point if they did show up, to draw a negative conclusion prior to having any kind of proof? Species have always been weary of other species. This would be integration on a whole new level.
No doubt that it would be frightening and seemingly evil for some to try to accept... especially with the impression they give concerning their abilities. It's intimidating to even try to think on that level.

that reminds me... there was a thread I was looking to read this weekend about nasa.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Hi staciebee, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Ok, I am going to relay the 2nd experience 1st and the first 2nd....because the 2nd has much less detail.

I awoke to an extremely bright white light retracting from outside my window and heard myself exclaim, "They ARE real!"

I lived in a very rural area and my window faced a couple acres of thick woods.

1st experience has so much more to it. I was separated and living with my four boys on our family farm, alone. However, I had my teenaged nephew staying over this particular night to help me tackle the gigantic yard I had to maintain. He had built a fire for my boys earlier in the evening, and it was built log cabin style. Two logs one way with two more stacked the other way, etc.

The boys through empty soda bottles in the fire and it died down to the point where I wasn't worried about it spreading and went to bed. I was awaken by an extremely bright light at 3 AM and looked outside the window where the light had flashed and saw that sparks of the fire were racing upwards as high as the tall pine trees. I kind of flipped out (didn't want the family farm to burn down, it was at least 30 miles to the nearest firestation. So I ran downstairs and was heading for the door when my nephew, who had fallen asleep in an easy chair downstairs woke up very disorient and stammered, "Where am I?"

I just flew past him and out the door, only to find a few embers left and that the bottles were completely melted into puddles of glass.

The next morning, my youngest son, my nephew and I all had three little marks in the shape of a triangle on us. My youngest was on his thigh, the marks on my nephew and I were on the outer part of our upper arms.

I think we were visited that night and I saw the turbulance created by them taking off...like they went up so quick, it sucked the fire back to life and all the sparks high as the tops of the pines.

hi remember thinking that my nephew was so wacked out he didn't even know where he was. My sister has divorced his father, so we haven't seen him in ages, but I will never forget that experience and the 3 little dots we three had the next day.
edit on 12/18/10 by staciebee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
That's odd... very odd. Melted glass is a pretty damn hot fire.

Did you happen to read my post while you were lurking about the triangle shaped black metallic object which was about 1 to 1.5 millimeters across on the sides and flat like a chip that I pulled out of my tongue?

I'm not so sure it was a microchip... I think it was more of a message, but who knows?. I did something rather stupid the day before cutting it out of my tongue. I stared at that thing for a long time trying to figure out what it was. Strange stuff.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I was a Christian too a long time ago but went searching for higher truth during the end times..

About the aliens I want to share this article about their hidden agenda:

www.abovetopsecret.com... - they have a hidden agenda of course and it is not pretty.

About the battle of Armageddon of the other dimensions you are perfectly right, it has gone on since july 1999(the Chinese Communist Party started their persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa disciples, which is the manifestation of that battle in our dimension) and good will defeat evil, just like Nostradamus predicted(he said it would take 20 and 7 years). Finally it will reach our dimension and evil will be cleared away instantly.

About seeing things with your third eye I can recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun about becoming a truly good person, opening your third eye, develop your supernormal(inborn) powers, demon possession, the virtue-karma transformation rules, the meaning of human life etc etc:

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

It's funny that you mentioned the military though, because somewhere, before or after the time of the 2nd event (mentioned first), this black unmarked military chopper hovered very low in my backyard, right over a cottonwood tree, I saw it out my back bedroom window. But when I ran outside to see what was up, I didn't see the dang thing anywhere!

A couple weeks later or less, that cottonwood tree fell to the ground dead!

I lived in the country not far from Ft. Hood then. But the first story took place deep in the Big Thicket of Southeast Texas.
I saw a UFO at the family farm. It was a flying green cube, but more rectangular and it wasn't a solid rectangle, just the outline. It was on my 33rd birthday and my husband saw it too.

Never saw a UFO while living in the country near Ft. Hood, just the bright light in the window and the chopper in the daytime.

However, since living here, in a small community near Ft. Hood, in a busy little neighborhood, I have seen numerous oddities in the sky… all of which I would love to tell y'all about, but it's almost 3AM here and I am so tired I can barely type straight. I will make a special post about them soon.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

No, I didn't. Please post the link here, I will check it out tomorrow evening. For now I must sleep. Good night all and sweet dreams.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join