It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama leaves briefings early

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
LOL

Scooper in Chief

The only thing he can do well now

edit on 17-12-2010 by Animatrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Mahaha I don't know why I find this so funny.
Maybe its because they used the word poo and Obama in the same article.
Thank you.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

Hehe...
Well seriously, that pic is the most confident ive seen him in months..
You know hes saying, I got this, I got this.. Oh damn, a camera, so much for the cigarette but dont screw this one up.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
WOW! He's not just an empty suit after all! We found the perfect position for Obama.....Poop picker upper!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

Speaking to a group of second-graders in suburban Virginia, President Obama took time out to explain that he has ups and downs and that not all of them are political. Some involve the First Dog, Bo.

Dear OP,

So what was it like seeing him in person?

Is he as tall as he appears on TV?

edit on 17-12-2010 by kinda kurious because: for consistency as quoted

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Speaking to a group of second-graders in suburban Virginia, President Obama took time out to explain that he has ups and downs and that not all of them are political. Some involve the First Dog, Bo.

Dear OP,

I "kinda" get the OP's point.

But your post was pretty funny, too!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Are you referring to the OP as a 2nd Grader?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

Gee Sherlock, were you present that day too?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That was more like a rhetorical question.
I don't understand why you would read a post only to describe the OP as a 2nd grader. It just seemed unwarranted and useless.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Dear OP,

edit on 17-12-2010 by kinda kurious because: for consistency as quoted

Hey child, both of my kids are way past 2nd grade, may you get past it as well.

Seriously, its just meant for laughs, if you didnt find it funny, move on..

Sheesh, obvious Bamaphile

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animatrix
Seriously, its just meant for laughs,

Yeah, I'm surprised it's not in Chit Chat, because I thought it was pretty cute, but not political.

Anyway, Bo is adorable and I think it's pretty cool that Obama brought up the subject with the kids. Having a dog is a big responsibility and it's not always pleasant. I have four dogs. Four large dogs... And I don't have staff that picks up their poop for me.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yea well I guess the "political madness" forum wasnt the proper place to put this in but im not familiar with all the different categories yet, so i just threw it in there.
Regardless of the forum category though, if the "LOL" link description wasnt enough to describe it as a joke, i dont know what was.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Animatrix because: Cuz i Can

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fasteronfire

I don't understand why you would read a post only to describe the OP as a 2nd grader. It just seemed unwarranted and useless.

Hint: A poster mocks the POTUS as a "Scooper in Chief" and thinks that is funny. OH I dunno I suppose I just thought the humor was @ 2nd grade level, hence I used his source in context. How's that working fer ya?

Admittedly, I have a rather biting and sarcastic slant at times so I'll try to reply to the thread with the same level of intelligence as warranted:

He was:

Performing an Executive Odor.

Exercising a Poop Veto.

Attending a Meeting of the Department of Doo Doo.

Reviewing Canine ICBM's.

Is that what you had in mind?

edit on 17-12-2010 by kinda kurious because: typos

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fasteronfire

Hint: A poster mocks the POTUS as a "Scooper in Chief" and thinks that is funny. OH I dunno I suppose I just thought the humor was @ 2nd grade level, hence I used his source in context. How's that working fer ya?

Admittedly, I have a rather biting and sarcastic slant at times so I'll try to reply to the thread with the same level of intelligence as warranted:

It wasnt a mock, it was a lol thread,. If anything it was a mock of the original article itself because of what are media has regressed to, just to get a more laughs and a few more hits.
I am sorry if you sensitivity level or obsession with obama is to high, that you cant see the humor in an obvious joke.
I cant really help you with that.
However, you really should realize that we are all being used by both republicans and dems, as they are effectively playing us against each other to further their own agendas.
Once you realize that regardless of who owns the title of president of the USA, there are many hidden forces behind the "office" that actually control what they can or cannot say or do.

if i named those "behind the scene forces" it would open up an entirely different and controversial topic.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

OK, we're cool.

But please let us know "the behind the scenes forces" you speak of. After authoring a Doggie Dootie thread I feel you are obligated to turn it up to "11"

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Funny...................but I thought he left because he is whipped and doesnt want to make Michelle mad. Seems to be his latest trend, and it's almost funnier.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

if youve been around ATS long enough then you know exactly what external influences im referring to, unless you believe that the President is actually in control of his own destiny in office.

For the record, even though I didnt vote for the junior senator from Illinois just because his election would make history, regardless of his lack of experience.
I did see something in him that really wanted to make a difference and because of that, i held my breath and waited to see if we was capable of breaking free from the shackles that have bonded so many past presidents in their desires to actually do something for once.
It only took a few months or even weeks to see that this isnt possible, which further cemented my belief that he is, like many other past presidents, not actually in control of this country.
He in fact is nothing more than a puppet, that is controlled by the enormous power of the huge corporations that we are plagued with in this country, ie. Microsoft, KBR/Halliburton, Exxon Mobile, BP and more importantly, foreign influences.

The president can only do so much now days, the office is now a joke and I think youll find that i am far from being alone in my theory.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hes shoveling enough # as it is, funny he's dealing with a dog now.

He shouldnt be able to just leave meetings.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
some dogs are just smarter than others.

When this congress is done, and the president is gone,
The poop scooping by the public will continue to go On and ON.

It looks like were going to need pro-scoopers too.
This will be spun at the NEXT press conference as "Business is picking up"

( yes I borrowed that from King of the Hill)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Trickle down scoopernomics,
Obama picks up after Bo and Biden.

and the Clinton's pick up after Obama.

<<   2 >>

join