It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question About ATS' T&C

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
First, hello everyone and thanks in advance for any answers you can give me.

I will admit that when looking for my answer I didn't read word for word the T&C not because I just want to be handed an answer only because a lot of it doesn't make sense to me.

I am thinking about starting a blog and my question is can I put a link to said blog in my signature?

I would really like to do this but I don't want to violate the T&C.

Anyone have insight on my question?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

In order to link your personal site, you need to be a member here for six months AND get permission by the Admin/Owners of the site

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Signature guidelines:

No advertising of your personal or other websites until you have been a contributing member for at least 6 months. All URLs must be approved by an ATS Administrator or Site Owner prior to display.

edit on December 17th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the info I am very glad I asked before I did.

Hey my opening post on this thread was number 100...yay finally broke out of the double digits!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fasteronfire
Thanks for the info I am very glad I asked before I did.

Hey my opening post on this thread was number 100...yay finally broke out of the double digits!!!

You are welcome! Thanks for asking for clarification

new topics

top topics

join