It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist Lobby's New Orders for Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

AIPAC drafted House resolution 1734 and Berman rushed it through, fearing Obama could declare there will be no further American veto on Security Council resolutions

(LONDON) - After his appointment as Chairman of the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, California’s representative Howard Berman told The Forward, “Even before I was a Democrat, I was a Zionist.” This is the man, one of the Zionist lobby’s most influential stooges in Congress, who introduced House Resolution 1734 which gives President Obama his new orders.

Thoroughly disingenuous, the resolution, which was drafted by AIPAC and in my view is an indication of panic on its part, was approved unanimously by the House of Representatives on 15 December.
www.salem-news.com...

While every other measure seems to be hopelessly deadlocked in Congress, this thing zips out of AIPAC over to congress and gets unanimously passed!

opposes any attempt to seek recognition of a Palestinian state by the United Nations or other international forums

affirm that the United States would deny any recognition, legitimacy, or support of any kind to any unilaterally declared ‘‘Palestinian state’’

make clear that any such unilateral declaration would constitute a grievous violation of the principles underlying the Oslo Accords and the Middle East peace process

oppose any attempt to seek recognition of a Palestinian state by the United Nations or other international forums and will veto any resolution to that end by the United Nations Security Council
edit on 17-12-2010 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Source please?

Thanks.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I really find this rather outrageous myself. After all the 1947 UN plan was for two states. The instant that the British Mandate ended, the Zionists unilaterally declared the State of Israel and was almost instantly recognized by the US.

All these years of "peace process" has meant nothing but continuing expansion of Israel into Palestinian land. Peace process means nothing but Israel 100% Palestine 0%. Process Process Process until no Palestine.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Normal day at the criminal Whitehouse..

The UN will be a lame duck until veto power is gone....
We rarely even hear about the UN resolutions that were vetoed with votes of 14=1. 13-1.12-1 etc..
The UN is democracy's death....
edit on 17-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The UN will be a lame duck until veto power is gone....

The Veto, by virtue of massive nuke stockpile is the death of democracy and international justice too.
That UNGA resolution of 1947 had a plan of mutual negotiation. Only rifle negotiation by Zionists. But that's OK I guess. Palestinians forced to engage in terminal negotiations.

"We have nukes so you loose, ha ha ha." I'm a bit sick of it.

Here's a link to the whole text with some opposing talking points.
from US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation

The text of this resolution was kept secret prior to the vote, the Obama Administration probably had no time to offer its opinion on it, there were no hearings about it, and the public had little chance to offer its opinion on it. The process by which this resolution is being brought to a vote is fundamentally anti-democratic.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I don't know why anyone expects differently from US.

At least France moved ahead to the right direction by accepting Palestine's right to exist and recognized Palestine as an independent nation.

The first EU country.

EU has said they would recognize Palestine at the right time, I don't know what that means, but that is a move which is in the right direction also.

While US is still grabbed by the balls by Zionists (if you want to put it that way), that's why I keep saying that US is a Zionist puppet.

US House passes anti-Palestine bill
edit on 17-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

The American Israel Public Affairs is lobbying for anti-Palestinian legislation in the US Congress for its own political interests, not for America's or even Israel's, says MJ Rosenberg [EPA]

edit on 17-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Dear Pthena,
Nice post and views on the post itself.

Without wishing to cause heartache and strife, this is the reason why the US and US soldiers are targets. The governments desire to support the Zionist regime over anything else will see the US fall in the end. You can't support victimisation of a people and then be hypocrits who pretend to defend others for all the wrong reasons. Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.. it's all about money and the Zionist regime.

No wonder people are anti-semitic, and it's nothing new.. people have hated the Jews for over 2000 years, Hitler didn't start it and definately didn't have the monopoly on it. Some day, somewhere people will wake up to the fact everything, and I do mean absolutely everything is controlled by the Jews and they don't give a hoot about anyone but themselves and their agenda.

I'm starting to really have some very stern views on things I never thought i'd ever start to believe in.

S&F

Regards,
T

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
im sick of xionism.
im sick of racism.
im sick of elitists.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

'While US is still grabbed by the balls by Zionists (if you want to put it that way), that's why I keep saying that US is a Zionist puppet.'

I agree. How? Blackmail of individuals? How have they achieved this?

Israel is a state founded on terrorism. An old customer of mine who was in the forces in the 1940's - the man was in his 90's when I spoke with him was one of only two survivors to walk out of his barracks when 2 Zionist terrorists...oops 'freedom fighters' popped in of an evening killing 38 of them.

Firstly the British offered the Jews an area of Kenya to settle - they rejected the offer although a few Jews did move there. (I've often wondered what they intended to do with the natives there.) The British handling of the Zionists deserves a lot of questions asked of it. Even now there is the Anglo-Jewish Association which, from what I can gather, is Zionist in its belief system and yet receives a lot of support from our establishment.

The Israeli’s indoctrination of their own people is most concerning - they are raised with a sense of entitlement and superiority who are raised to see Palestinians as little more than vermin. Jews are NOT the issue - Zionists are - and you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist - although why anyone else would want to be is beyond me.

They use the OT to justify their entitlement?? One Jewish author has written that the five Books of Moses were largely fiction to give a disparate people a sense of identity. Even in Exodus - when the Jews arrive at their so-called promised land it is inhabited and God tells them to kill the inhabitants - the Canaanites - The modern day Palestinians.

In Christian Britain 'usury' was not allowed by the church (back to the days of Queen Elizabeth I) so the nobles kept their own Jew to conduct their business dealings for whom it was allowed (Although Exodus also describes usury as a sin). Upon their death however, all assets of the Jew was taken by what was effectively their owner' Serf - slave - what's the difference? That seems to be behind the Jewish dominance in the financial industry.

Media and Entertainment is dominated by Jews because, even in the US, Jews were banned from owning almost any kind of business. Technology moved ahead of the law and there was no law preventing ownership of a record or film company. The Jews entered the industry in droves and have been very subtly producing anti-Christian propaganda ever since. (I am not a Christian or any other religion - this is not a personal slight to me).

In a way our forefathers prejudice against the Jews has come back to bite us on the bum. Meanwhile the Palestinians are innocents. The Gaza strip is effectively the biggest prison in the world. It’s enough to make you weep.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I hate to be that guy in the thread who has to point out that this is not a religious issue but a political one.
Yes, the Zionist movement has its roots in the fulfillment of biblical prophecy, but it is not exclusively a Jewish political movement.
I highly recommend the book "A Peace to End All Peace: The Fall of the Ottoman Empire and the Creation of the Modern Middle East" by David Fromkin, which delves into the complexities of the whole issue.
Basically, mr. Fromkin points out that the hard line Christians in power (we are talking WWI here) were convinced that in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and ensure the 2nd coming, the lands of Israel had to be returned to the Jews.
It all seems archaic to me, but I know some very intelligent Christians who believe this today.

There is a fact that I have been very interested in, and any enlightenment on the subject would be very appreciated, as details on the subject are hard to find. And this lies with the Balfour Decleration of 1917.
en.wikipedia.org...
Basically where all this starts right?
Well, since when does a government make an official declaration to a private citizen? OK, he is no ordinary private citizen, granted: Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.

I strongly suspect that this is payback for some sort of economic warfare against Germany by the Rothschild banking dynasty during and following WWI... but obviously this is just conjecture on my part. I am just one of those that believes, in politics, no one gets something for nothing and that only by following the money trail do we find the true cause.

Anyhow, this very complex situation sure does not seem to be getting any better soon does it? I really don't know if the fulfillment of biblical prophecy still influences our politicians or is it just the campaign contributions, but the double standard of dealing with Israel certainly is disturbing.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc
Thank you T.

The heartache and pain is already with us. And you didn't start it. As you say, it didn't start with Hitler either, it was a long standing European attitude, of which the Holocaust was a climactic expression.

Terminology must be revisited. The word anti-Semitic for instance: although it was coined by a Jew in Europe to describe what was until then called Judenhass(hatred of Jews) it doesn't quite fit any more. In 19th and 20th century Europe, Jews were the primarily identifiable Semitic peoples. However, now, many Semitic people are in many areas of the world. This includes Arabs, who are Semitic also. I propose then, for those who want to hate Jews that they state clearly, "I hate Jews." Those who hate Arabs should state, "I hate Arabs". Those who hate Jews and Arabs can say "I am anti-Semitic".

But we know that people usually aren't quite that honest with themselves or others and leave these charged words to describe others, as in "You are anti-Semitic".

The danger is this: People are waking up to the fact that highly placed Zionists (both Jewish and non-Jewish) hold a disproportionate hold over the monetary, military, and political affairs of this world we live in. This is liable to cause resentment, which is becoming quite evident. When the time comes that the Zionist hold is breaking, all people of good will must resolve not to punish the innocent for the crimes of the guilty. We do not still hate and punish the Germans for the holocaust, neither should we hate and punish the Jews, when the Zionist power is broken.

The fault still lies primarily with the Europeans, British, and the Americans who for some reason think that furthering a Zionist agenda somehow earns them the good will of God. There are many politicians who don't believe this at all, but cynically support it as a means of gaining political status and power. It's all rather sick.

In my estimation, it amounts to human sacrifice to a false god. "We will offer up the lives and well-being of the Palestinians in exchange for money, land, power, and god will love us." This is how sick this false religion is.

And like I warn. When it breaks, those who follow it now will turn around and blame it on others(specifically the Jews) they, the non-Jewish Zionists will scapegoat the Jews and offer them up as human sacrifice. Let us not fall for that again!

Pthena

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

They use the OT to justify their entitlement?? One Jewish author has written that the five Books of Moses were largely fiction to give a disparate people a sense of identity. Even in Exodus - when the Jews arrive at their so-called promised land it is inhabited and God tells them to kill the inhabitants - the Canaanites - The modern day Palestinians.

A good short write-up of this can be found here:
Doubting the Story of Exodus
Yes, any way that you look at it, literally or critically, what decent god, would want people to gain land through slaughter. Isn't that human sacrifice?

There are many(though you wouldn't know it from the media) rabbis who see through the veil of the literal and have found a greater God who doesn't condone human sacrifice. Needless to say, they don't support Zionism as it manifests itself today, neither would they support the terrorism you have heard about which gave birth to the modern so-called Jewish State of Israel.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

Basically, mr. Fromkin points out that the hard line Christians in power (we are talking WWI here) were convinced that in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and ensure the 2nd coming, the lands of Israel had to be returned to the Jews.
It all seems archaic to me, but I know some very intelligent Christians who believe this today.

Another good book which shows the English and American Christian roots of modern Zionism is:
Allies for Armageddon: the rise of Christian Zionism By Victoria Clark, 2007.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism
Thanks for that link. Just to emphasize what you quoted, here's another one:

it needs to feel that it controls US policy in the Middle East. Not for America's sake. Not for Israel's. But for its own. As with most Washington lobbies, it is not in business to make the world a better place. It is not pro-Israel; it is pro-AIPAC.
english.aljazeera.net...

And Rosenberg used to work in the lobby in the 80s, he should know a bit about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

You've got me researching - always a good thing. I knew that Queen Elizabeth I had expelled the Jews from England under her reign. You know what they say 'money is the root of all evil.' The usury practices of the Jews seems to be the major player in any action taken against the Jews in the times since Christ Christians were banned from its practice (although they were still permitted to borrow and pay the interest) Jews were not.

I've taken the following excerpts from the link below that I think make the point.

The Edict of Expulsion 1290

Firstly the source tells us that Jews first came to England with the Norman invasion. (the Norman's still make up our elite. They are protecting their bloodline - but as Normans NOT lizards - no matter what David Icke says. An 800 year occupation is pretty impressive). It goes on to explain that people became indebted to them through borrowing and repaying interest. (I am trying to root out the historical root of the anti-jewish stance adopted through history and nothing else).

"The ostentation which possession of great wealth enabled the Jews to display, and their unconcealed contempt for the practices of Christianity, made them an object of universal dislike; as usurers, moreover, they had gained a strangle-hold on the recently founded monastic houses whose splendid buildings they had financed, and on many of the smaller aristocratic families..." From Domesday Book to Magna Carta (1951), p. 353

Its been going on a long time....methinks the catholic church has a lot to answer for too.

" ‘To coin a modern phrase, there was only one 'final solution' to the Jewish problem. But the banishment of Jews was by no means a new idea in the 13th century. It had been employed all over Europe as far back as the 7th century.’

'Final Solution' - what a disgusting term. Living within means may have been a better solution.

" ‘The final step was taken on 18 July 1290 by an Act of the King in his Council. It happened to be (long since remembered with awe) the fast of the ninth of Ab, the anniversary of manifold disasters for Jews, from the destruction of Jerusalem onwards. On the same day writs were issued to the sheriffs of many English counties, informing them that by Royal Decree all Jews were ordered to leave England before 1 November; any who remained were declared liable to be executed. The news of the expulsion was greeted by the population with great joy. Parliament promptly agreed to royal demand for a fifteenth of moveables and a tenth of the spiritual revenue, in taxation against Jews.’

So to write of their debts they simply expelled the jews and it gave other nations the inspiration to do the same.

" ‘Most of the Jews went from England to France, while others wandered to Spain, Germany and Flanders. That fateful year for Jews, 1290, saw the first general expulsion from any country of that era. As chronicled in recorded history, Edward I was the first to order wholesale banishment of the Jews, with such awesome and long-lasting effect. His example was followed sixteen years later in France, by Philip de Bel, and two centuries later by Ferdinand and Isobel of Spain.’

Does anyone know if these events parallel the events that preceded Jewish persicution under Hitler?

Still, on the plight of the Palestinians, no matter how much persecution you (singualr or plural) have suffered, historically or presently, that is no justification for becoming a persecutor. This is how I view the current state of Israel. I have a friend who is a member of a group called Jews and Palestinians For Peace - and he is appalled by the actions of the Israeli government.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by pthena
S&F

What more proof is needed about who is running the US? This is so utterly outrageous.
edit on 17-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by christina-66

This lending and interest to keep people in debt is a centuries old strategy - and it's still happening in our world today. Pretty much every cent of income tax goes to the banksters simply to pay the interest alone on the money lent to the US Government by the private ganster bank, the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve Act was the real Coup d'Etat. That's when they got control of the money. There is absolutely no way out of this trap - except to dismantle the Federal Reserve and return the right to print money to the Government.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

Does anyone know if these events parallel the events that preceded Jewish persicution under Hitler?

From what I've read it was a very similar scenario.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by Billmeister

Another good book which shows the English and American Christian roots of modern Zionism is:
Allies for Armageddon: the rise of Christian Zionism By Victoria Clark, 2007.

Thank you! Books are our friends, and the more friends the better right?

I question the sincerity of people who champion these ideologies, are they using them simply as political tools (which would definitely not be new) or do they truly believe them. (which is almost scarier)

the Billmeister

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Another reason was that the Zionists were seriously wanting to install 'communism' in Germany, which is, in my opinion just another name for totalitarianism, or fascism. Which parallels what is happening in Zionist controlled US today. Basically, the names of communism, fascism, etc are just more smoke screens...the real issue seems to be world domination by the Zionists...in which society all non-Jews will be slaves, mere chattel....based on the Talmudic beliefs outlined in this recent article, and which are being increasingly spouted by Talmudic rabbis in Israel in recent months.

Talmudists Define Themselves as a Satanist Enemy Within
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

I believe that in such a society, non-Zionist Jews would have to either support the Zionists or be considered the same as the non-Jews.

You might want to also have a look at the Protocols of Zion. It is claimed to be a fake and anti-semite, but it describes exactly what has happened in our societies, what is happening and what is intended to happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join