It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*NEW 17/12/2010* LunaCognita Videos of Apollo Moon Wonders.... Pyramid on the Moon!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

So i'm getting you don't like the thread?

The person who made these *brilliant* vids in my humble opinion really deserves a pat on the back - not only has he managed to bring us STABILIZATION on these ultra historic videos, anomalous or not - which is fantastic, but he has managed to do something NASA should at t he very least been able to do for the world prior - that is amazing.

now for the content - the 'rocks and shadows' or en.wikipedia.org... you so deeply know =

.............i..........have to disagree with you. the pyramid for example really stands out to me - the edges are straight and it looks like a pretty 'man'made' structure to me...

which means i probably should go find out more about...

edit to add: one from another LO image
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/50269e0a7ce27411.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 18-12-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: LO image

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Mclaneinc

lunacongita knows easynow who is magicUFO who both run magic-ufo.forum-phpbb.in...

(she swallowed a mouse to catch the spider that wiggled and jiggled inside of her..)

Surely you are not implying these are "fake"? But then again they are from NASA right?

Thank you for answering the question, hopefully you can see what and why I said what I did, not on his site, no usual luna trademarks.

I just worried that with so many fakes doing the rounds that someone may have posted using his good name, whilst it may seem silly to some but not every one knows who others are so its easier just to test like I did.

I wasn't aware it was Easy Now who's work on here I really enjoy as I do yours, so thanks for clarifying it and lets go back to topic.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Star and flag! I love it when i come across these videos on ATS! The boomerang video has me gobsmacked.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
wow. thoes are som very good videos and until one pointet out that on [video 3] on sec 5 to sec 8.
there are some very wired stuf. in the left down corner. you see a white / bluiesh ring and something fishy.

then the video with the bommerrang ? wtf ppl, only 4-5 have made a comment on that. i have watch that video over 20times and i have been looking too where it comes from? it just looks like it comes out of a sky. ffs if that is real Nasa shots then WTF a bommerang ? where is the newz on that thing.

then the last video with the pyramid. again wow. wow. i feel like a deja vo about the pyramid on the moon, i think it was a fake sercet nasa movie or some science fiction movie made by a dude who was a pro into that genre.

a big thanks too LunaCognita. and thanks too watchZEITGEISTnow.

nice job.

and then a aside note to another comment here in this threat. about a video called: Why The Moon Appears Grey From Earth [ on youtube]
wow i feel it can be real and then i think about when we hear about other plantes appears too the nake eye. then i hear / read about the plantes have color ? and then the sun, but that could be the radioactivity from the sun heat ect ect.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

do you ever think that just maybe the moon has ever tapped earth before and for some reson it also hit the piraminds and got its stange pyramid markings on it??????? food for thought

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

thanks for the info my fellow ATS brother!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I thought you might like to know he added another today as well. This is from the Apollo 17 Liftoff from Taurus Littrow. What he did was this, Perspective-corrected for proper "horizon up" viewing.

I wonder why you dont see the first 5 seconds of the blast?

edit on 19-12-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I find it really hard to take any of this guys work seriously for two reasons.

Firstly those dreadful quindar tones videos where he blatantly cuts and pastes bits of footage to suit his theory and secondly the fact that he acts as if he is all wise and that his theories are 100% true, surely someone who was genuinely trying to scratch beneath the surface would be intelligent enough to admit this was all theoretical instead of endowing themselves with an all conquering authority, almost as if he is trying to stamp out the viewers ability to reason for themselves by claiming his interpenetration of events are the only possible explanation. The guys videos sometimes back up his theories or at least make them feasible but they are never conclusive enough to justify his over the top sense of self righteousness.

I'm always suspicious of people who try so hard to make it look like what they are saying are concrete, I'm sure it's intended to stop the average viewer from "thinking outside the box"

His video about the fibre optic camera has been debunked too.
edit on 20-12-2010 by fatdeeman because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2010 by fatdeeman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join