It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*NEW 17/12/2010* LunaCognita Videos of Apollo Moon Wonders.... Pyramid on the Moon!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
LunaCognita has done it again! Stabilized and image stacking is what he brings - and wow - just look at what little gems he has found by applying this technique...

Do yourself a favor and download the 720HD versions for lush images!

enjoy!

Apollo 10 UFO - Lunar Farside - 16mm "DAC" Video - Raw & Enhanced-Stabilized

Apollo 10 over 'King' Crater - 16mm DAC Video - Raw & Enhanced

Apollo 10 over 'Messier A' and 'B' Crater - Raw & Enhanced

Apollo 10 - UFO on the Lunar Surface !

Apollo 10 - Brief view of Bright ray crater near Chaplygin - Raw & Stabilized

Apollo 10 - UFO - 16mm DAC Footage - Raw and Stabilized with Contrast

Apollo 10 - 16mm DAC footage Enhancement of Chaplygin "Bright Ray Crater"

Apollo 10 - 16mm DAC Video of Polygon Shaped Crater

Apollo 7 - BOOMERRANG raw and target-tracked

my favorite is this bad boy! check it out man!
Apollo 10 - Big Pyramid on Lunar Crater Rim

wow!

OK now for you guys I made a thread (thanks to easynow) about where you can download the official NASA Apollo videos in fantastic quality here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

apollo07_2_1 : www.archive.org...
apollo10_5_1 : www.archive.org...
apollo10_5_2 : www.archive.org...
apollo11_6_1 : www.archive.org...
apollo12_7_1 : www.archive.org...
apollo14_9_1 : www.archive.org...
apollo15_10_1 : www.archive.org...
apollo16_12_1 : www.archive.org...
apollo17_13_1 : www.archive.org...

K-lite Codec Pack with Windows Media Player Classic (plays everything!): finalbuilds.edskes.net...

*at least 1 of these videos has recently disappeared from the archive site...interesting no?

edit on 16-12-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Nice!
I love LunaCognita! He always finds really interesting tidbits.
A video by LunaCognita was actually my first real thread I posted on here! It was a compilation of a lot of things that have been found. It was pretty interesting. I like your finds too!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I wish I was seeing something interesting here, I really do, but all I am seeing is mountains and space debris.

All the pyramids are just mountains or inactive volcano's, the UFO's are space debris, and the mountains in the middle of the crater are common in most craters.

The only interesting video is the one with the boomerang. Although it is probably just debris but it does look very neat.

I don't mean to be rude at all so don't take it like that, this is just my opinion.

Thanks for sharing.

Pred...
edit on 16-12-2010 by predator0187 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Why is it that every post I see you make, it's always trying to disprove something. Were you there? Can you say for fact it is space debris? Have you been to space and seen space debris? I highly doubt it, stop trying to bring people down.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFallOfRa

He wasn't trying to be rude, he was just voicing his opinion on what he saw. That is what a forum is for. Not everyone that comments doesn't need to agree with it. As long as they are not rude or hateful and are adding something to the conversation, they are allowed

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm just saying

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Outstanding Post!!!! S&F for sure!!! Disclosure is like is like the fat stinky son of the store owner who is always sticking his hand in the candy jar... Everyone can plainly see that this chubby little punk is doing something but "daddy storer owner" refuses to admit that he sees anything to protect his reputation. My point is TPTB will never let this information come out on their watch!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Wow, in your whole 3 days of being here you got me figured out hey buddy?

Actually I would love nothing more than to find real UFO's and pyramids on the moon, that would be amazing.

We are all here to share opinions, and that is what a forum is. I tried not to be rude, because I really do like the videos, but I see what I see, if there were defined edges on the pyramid, sure, I would think it is possible, if there was intelligent movement in the UFO, I would be the first to say it. But, what is saw is something I see in nature regarding the mountains and something moving in a perfectly straight line regarding the UFO.

Did not mean to bring anybody down, people sharing videos and information is how we discover new things, so to me it's great, but I cannot just call everything a pyramid and UFO if there is another explanation for it.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowsecretxx

I was talking about the thread that ended up to be about him arguing with everyone about the definition of the word and that's all the thread became about. Even after people said they don't care what it's called, they were just using a word to describe something but every post he made was him crying over a definition. He has the same attitude as the MSM. Maybe he should look at natural formations and see that some of the pictures cannot be natural formations, therefor making them artificial. He's got every right to voice his opinion as do you, he just seems to be biased against everything.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowsecretxx

Thanks.

Good to see there is good people here! I didn't mean to be rude, I was just expressing my opinion, and that's all it is, is my opinion.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

My whole 3 days? I have been on the forum a lot longer, just not as a member. You never know, I could have been stalking you secretly for months.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
...anyway back on topic

I see the pyramid very clearly - wondering if any geologists can explain that for us all if possible?

I also believe a lot of the footage we see is deliberately washed out - you know the NASA filtering technique they are so famous for...

back on topic please guys (and gals)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I didn't mean to be that rude, I apologize. It just annoyed me reading through pages of you arguing over a definition while people were trying to share information. And I apologize for going off topic in this thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

That's alright we still love you.... Sort of... Not!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.
Hopefully people wont continue to try to derail this thread.
Fascinating stuff.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I see evidence of structures on the moon.
For instance, through remote viewing and out of body experiences I experienced contacts and communications with energetic beings in space. There are also many structures in space too that are invisible to our eyes. Maybe etheric in their nature.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Good news, as usual, from you friend!

S&F. Thanks for this thread.

But I'm still waiting Luna Cognita on Mars.

On "Hellas Basin" images....

edit on 17-12-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
These images do not appear on Luna's Youtube site?

Why would that be?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I remember one of the Apollo Astronauts commenting about 'campfires' and structures on the surface of the moon. So sure, i DO believe there is something to be discovered up there, but i honestly don't see any evidence of such in these videos.

While they are definitely cool shots of the lunar surface and of space as well, these particular pyramids look like natural structures. The oblong craters are a natural occurrence on the lunar surface resulting from the angle of impact and the 'dusty' surface of the Moon. The polygon crater wasn't a true polygon, but more just a misshapen circle.

The UFO's are just as lack luster. They appear to be space debris. The one video titled "Apollo 10 - UFO - 16mm DAC Footage - Raw and Stabilized with Contrast", seems to be a piece of debris falling from the craft itself. You can see it lose altitude while maintaining an almost constant speed matching that of the craft if fell or was dropped from.

i wish there were more to these videos, but there isn't....

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It still has to be proved or not that these are Luna's video's as they are not on his page which does get updates.

So why would someone 'ride' on his good name unless the video's are not what they seem to be.

Where's the proof they are his?

Here's Luna's site, these other video's seem to come from a person who runs a Magic UFO forum.

www.youtube.com...

Are these deliberate fakes? I just want to know....[

Can I just add that NONE of these video's have any of Luna's trademark items

editby]edit on 17-12-2010 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2010 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't see anything terribly exciting in any of those clips.
Maybe I don't have that good of an imagination.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join