It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEPOPULATION - where would you start?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, there seems to be a lot of talk on the NWO or the Elites wanting to depopulate the Earth.

Even Bill gates the Microsoft Idiot said we need some form of "population control".

If the Earth can not sustain the growth of people that we are experiencing what are we to do?

So, people of ATS, where would YOU start?

What would be your ideal method of depopulation? WHO would you choose?

Remember it has to be enough to make a change worldwide.

I am keen to hear what the people on ATS have to say on this matter, if push came to shove and you HAD to select near enough 2 billion people to "remove" how would you do it? AND most importantly WHO would you choose.

(If you choose not to answer do not leave a stupid remark as some of you are prone too. Just move on to another topic. For those who do part-take I thank you in advance.)

I would choose everyone with a Gross Personal Fortune (including money, property and assets) of over $100,000,000

And

I would choose the 1 billion Islamic people on Earth.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
this is one case where you can indeed start at the top

Off with its head!
then get some good management in there with humanities best interests at heart
and who will release all the good stuff

PS i was just reading that they just found Henry the fourths mummified head...
guess I'm not the first to feel the way I do.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: PS

edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k
Well, there seems to be a lot of talk on the NWO or the Elites wanting to depopulate the Earth.

Even Bill gates the Microsoft Idiot said we need some form of "population control".

If the Earth can not sustain the growth of people that we are experiencing what are we to do?

So, people of ATS, where would YOU start?

What would be your ideal method of depopulation? WHO would you choose?

Remember it has to be enough to make a change worldwide.

I am keen to hear what the people on ATS have to say on this matter, if push came to shove and you HAD to select near enough 2 billion people to "remove" how would you do it? AND most importantly WHO would you choose.

(If you choose not to answer do not leave a stupid remark as some of you are prone too. Just move on to another topic. For those who do part-take I thank you in advance.)

I would choose everyone with a Gross Personal Fortune (including money, property and assets) of over $100,000,000

And

I would choose the lawyers first.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Assuming that you'd have the supremacy or way of doing this, regulate the amount of children a family can have, Then, you wait. It's simple. they live 'till death. And you stop (Or at least slow) the source of the problem.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I see you are a Dexter fan.

Anyway, not enough Lawyers to make a dent in the population.

But good choice.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

Simply let all the people who want depopulation be first in the "Insert Death Machine", then when all those people are gone, shut the door

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k

Why is that?

edit on 16-12-2010 by Pockets because: (no reason given)

link   
Hmmm.. in order to think about this you pretty much had to rely on nothing but cold-blooded logic.

Lets face it - there are *lots* of people in the world. Efficiency would be key. You would want to get the most bang for your depopulation buck after all.

Likewise you would want to get rid of those who couldn't take care of themselves, who where the biggest drain on the food and goods the rest of the populace produced.

Putting those two together would mean it would be a very bad time to live in a large city anywhere on the planet. Large cities are where you get your biggest concentration of populations and most of those rely almost totally on the rest of the population for their food and goods.

link   
All the retards.

But I'd have to be more specific because that can describe most people.
edit on 16-12-2010 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
id assume "its against" the law to encurrage or participitate in someones murder planning

could be im wrong

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I would start with making the individual or individuals who are wanting to have children get a license to have a said amount of children based of the current numbers and the income and life style of the applicant.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
hmmm, how about starting some useless wars, poisoning the water supply, a couple of man made diseases thrown in, give people vaccines for said diseases but have stuff in the vaccines that kills you just as fast, get rid of farms and have everyone eat fast food, boy I could go on forever.......

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ampelios
I would start with making the individual or individuals who are wanting to have children get a license to have a said amount of children based of the current numbers and the income and life style of the applicant.

Apply to have children????????????? Are you MAD!!

I don't need to be given permission to have children.

But then again, you could be onto something.....because it seems to me the people from the Middle east and Asia have the most amount of children per family. They have bucket loads of kids. So we should consider your idea.

However, it does not answer my question. 6 billion on earth now, we need that reduced by 2 billion tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Tsunami over china and america.
wash the land clean.
if it had to be a type of person.
all officials big leaders lawyer bankers.
all that type of people.
then give every one land to live one and farm it.
ever one helps each other.
and only trade with goods.

Dexter is a good show!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well if it has that kind of deadline I would be at a loss to come to a solution also, but if we had some time I would colonize the moon.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My choice is based on what is going on in the world right now.

The Elites are using their money and power to decide our futures and Islam is destroying our way of life in the western world whether through terrorism or the enactment of Upped "Security" by our governments.

These two groups are the threat we all face daily.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why worry your little head over depopulation, who and how, because nature has a way of taking it's course....like solar flares arriving in late 2012 or the possible planet alignment (maybe something falls from the sky) in 2014. What I do know is the solar flares ARE coming late 2012 and most people will not be prepared but you can bet your bottom dollar that the rich and wealthy will be and in the mean time they are playing it all down to get rid of many of us!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
in french canada many of my freinds ( 45 to 65 ish ) are from 10 to 14 kid families
catholic too
as a half indian this "muslims are destroying the world" browndrippie is obvious Bull puckey

There is no such thing as overpopulation in man's case on this planet
it is bad management and intense stupidity
guess what...
to those who want to commit genocide
you first
take that vaccine, eat that GMO, take the flouride water, with uranium in it, go to war,
watch TV...eat that barrel..and
have a nice day (singular tense intended)
edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: turn off that TV it is messin you up!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Congress?

link   
Congratulations OP,
after years of lurking and with so many topics to discuss on ATS,
this was the thread that made me register.

Depopulation? Where would i start?
I would start with those who think depopulation is a valid idea or suggest it.

Not that i actually consider it, but who doesn't love the "what if" game..

Overpopulation is the TRUE urban myth.

link   
if we...mmm let say...if we let go or depopulate or send to a better life all the prisoners jails in the world with sentences more than 10 years (8.75 million) I think, it can help...just kidding.

I'm in favor of 2 child per men.
edit on 16-12-2010 by metalpr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join