It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Shot Down Over Israeli Nuclear Plant!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Get ready for the next Roswell type cover up.....but I hope not.

Israel says it shot down a UFO. Read link from original source.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ahhh...the ol' UFPB. Unidentified Flying Party Balloon.

This story leaves much to the imagination. Since I'm prone to exaggerate, I'll hold off speculation until I hear more.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Not much to say on this, the information to little.

Could be a UFO or a possible balloon according to them. But we all know media is hopeless for honesty so it could be a E.T. craft and we'll never know..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
yeaaaa read this when i got into work this morning and was GOING to post it, until the party baloon part...lol..FAIL

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If Israel shot down a balloon, that is just sad. Think about people.... jet fighters shooting down a balloon? Make alllot of sense. Though maybe there was a bunch of terrorists on the balloon with a big bomb.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
1) I doubt we have the technology to be shooting down alien craft

2) It was a balloon

3) It was as balloon

4) Misleading thread title

5) bal·loon
   /bəˈlun/ Show Spelled[buh-loon]
–noun
a bag made of thin rubber or other light material, usually brightly colored, inflated with air or with some lighter-than-air gas and used as a children's plaything or as a decoration.
a bag made of a light material, as silk or plastic, filled with heated air or a gas lighter than air, designed to rise and float in the atmosphere and often having a car or gondola attached below for carrying passengers or scientific instruments.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
99 red baloons....*sing

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The story says that Israel says it shot down an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT....and that it MIGHT be a balloon. Is that not what we have always been told??? Might be this or might be that.They will cover up whatever it was.

My title says exactly what is in the story....it is not misleading.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This has already been posted like 4 times today.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureAbductee

It seems a little silly to dispatch a F-16 or F-22 for a balloon. A little fishy to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
[Hmmm....did a search and didnt find it. My aoplogies if that is the case.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yeah...shot down what MIGHT have been a balloon. Dont they identify targets before firing on them? YES!

Dont you find a debris field if you shoot down an object? YES!

Israel is a small country. If they shot it down OVER a nuclear plant then it should be lying on the ground right by the plant somewhere.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
they might have just been bored.
Poor kid watched his balloon get demolished by an Air to Air missile. lol

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
If Israel shot down a balloon, that is just sad. Think about people.... jet fighters shooting down a balloon? Make alllot of sense. Though maybe there was a bunch of terrorists on the balloon with a big bomb.

Well if the US government can scramble, conduct an extensive ground search, cordon off the area, threaten civilians, report then un-report a weather balloon accident back in 1947 near Roswell then, it can be only one of two things: our governments are totally incompetent or......we're being lied to.
Much to my chagrin, I favor the latter *sigh*

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Obviously NOT a party balloon if it was a balloon. Balloons come in all sized folks. It would have to be a darned big balloon to scramble fighters to intercept it.

Coincidence: I just read a zombie dystopian -type book on my trusty kindle that described the good govt using a zepplin to park a nuke over a concentration of super zombies and their evil human handlers who were a faction of the bad govt and then detonated it over Denver.
They used the zepplin becasue it was silent and wouldnt alert them!

God Lord.. sometimes it seems that real life mirrors fiction rather than the other way around!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The article said that some people reported that it was a motorized craft. It could have been an Iranian drone, or something else. Until they find the debris, who knows?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
maybe it was a weather baloon or a bird or swamp gas.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

This is the first time ever I laughed out loud at a joke about swamp gas, chinese lanterns, etc... I actually started hating them, it's funny and original the first couple of times... But man, did you nail that! Hat off..

On topic: I really hope the folks in Israel didn't make the stupidest ever mistake of shooting down an alien craft. And everyone's wondering why they haven't shown themselves yet... But that's the adventurous and not-rational thinking part of me, the rational side says this is the least likely scenario. And until there's a further update on the story, I'll leave rationality lead my convoy.

Whatever the case, I don't see a good scenario with everyone being happy and drinking beers in the end of the day... At least I hope noone was killed (I'm secretly keeping my fingers crossed that they shot down some black ops unmanned craft)!
edit on 16-12-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: type-o

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join