It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Has The Smoking Gun UFO Documents?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Man...!!!!! , there really is a conspiracy theory for everything

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I know for a fact (well, what I really mean is 'I think it's possible'), that Assange has info about the Grays finding Prince Philip 'a little bit offensive sometimes'.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm 99% sure Assange Has Smoking Gun UFO Documents... I have been told by 2 seperate people at Macdill AFB that Assange has the goods.... From what I have heard He (Assange) hacked into direct contact between China and the US. The US and China were sharing a lot of information. What "they" are most worried about is that Assange"s info has NEVER been wrong or lies..So if he does release info stating the US govt. and China track "fastwalkers" and that they have had some contact with an ACTUAL alien Civilization...people are going to FLIP.
I for one think the SH** is about to hit the fan.

I would bet Assange has been given a Blank check and told too put in a 9 & fill in the Zero's... Probably 8 or 9 zero's long to keep the lid on this one..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I seriously doubt his "secrets", regarding UFO's has any clout, or merit of existence.
Were He to have that information on hand, considering his circumstances with the whatever governments hes engaged. Why would he play his "Ace in the Hole" before he is jailed at all? When you have that kind of subject material readily on hand, dont you have all of the worlds governments by the ear? To release that information into public domain you effectively turn all of them against you and start the first global revolution.

I doubt Mr. Assange to have the intestinal fortitude necessary, to kick off that globally historic first step towards Humanity and away from false money. If that were his intention why would that document not be his first to have been released? He either fails to have the document, or his intentions are definitely not to bolster the people into a revolution.

His actions are more in accordance with a CIA planted operative intentionally leaking sensitive material to either provoke international warfare, or to shift international entities away from using the dollar.

No, when we know about Aliens, its because they told us about themselves with megaphones above us. Even then they'll have a hard time prying attention away from "Jersey Shore".

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
he used that as a threat for not to be aressted or assassinated, so they aressted him, because the goverment probally has nothing on ufos, and were like "who the f**k is this guy , eh?"

It would be nice if there are aliens, but reality tells us otherwise (there are aliens out there, none are here, because we are monkies and monkies are stupid

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
References to UFOs are in no way smoking gun evidence of alien life. For all we know, these documents could be discussing high-tech foreign aircraft, or just simply some unidentified space junk.

If he does in fact have real smoking gun evidence of alien beings, I HOPE that ALL OF IT is released, but I doubt he would so much as publicly hint at what he had before dumping it on the world. I honestly think that if anyone believed he was going to release legitimate information on alien beings that he would be promptly assassinated without any regard to raised eyebrows or questions asked.

It's just one of those things that the people in power seem to be rather serious about.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
I'm 99% sure Assange Has Smoking Gun UFO Documents... I have been told by 2 seperate people at Macdill AFB that Assange has the goods.... From what I have heard He (Assange) hacked into direct contact between China and the US. The US and China were sharing a lot of information. What "they" are most worried about is that Assange"s info has NEVER been wrong or lies..So if he does release info stating the US govt. and China track "fastwalkers" and that they have had some contact with an ACTUAL alien Civilization...people are going to FLIP.
I for one think the SH** is about to hit the fan.

I would bet Assange has been given a Blank check and told too put in a 9 & fill in the Zero's... Probably 8 or 9 zero's long to keep the lid on this one..

I can not believe that this thread is even still here. I am more amazed that it has 17 flags, so apparently we have 17 people who are either completely delusional, can't read, or have the intelligence level of a large rock.

Just for grins and giggles though, I am gonna play along with this for now. So for the poster whom I quoted who is 99% sure... please provide the evidence that makes you so sure. Show us ANYTHING at all. Show us where Assange has claimed to have UFO information. Show us proof that the US and China have been discussing "fastwalkers", Alien life, Alien technology, or Alien's being behind the UFO's. Absolutely any piece of evidence you have, no matter how large or small, that supports your conclusions. I am sure we will all be holding our breathe and dropping dead from suffocation while we wait.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Sorry but this OP should be ashamed of him/her self. Not for the sensational thread title, but for a lack of actual research into the allegations being made. At no time has Wikileaks or Assange claimed to have any E.T. or U.F.O "smoking gun". Neither has claimed a position on the subject. Assange just said he had documents that made reference to U.F.O.'s... well that should not be a shock at all. I have seen hundreds of UFO's in my lifetime... but do your best to remember, that has NOTHING to do with Aliens. U.F.O. stands for Unidentified Flying Object not Alien Technology. If you have ever looked up into the sky and saw something but you did not know what it was and couldn't figure it out, even if you do not believe it was Extra Terrestrial in nature, it is still a UFO because you could not identify it. Even if that "something" was a large rock, throw at you. If it is flying, and you dont know what it is and can not identify it, that is the definition of a "UFO".

Good post from MrWendal, we need more like this one on this ATS forum. Open Mind in "both directions" ...

An example that illustrate this kind of reflexion, from a Wired post yesterday :
Wired Danger Room - Real-Life UFOs, From Flying Flapjacks to Mystery Missiles

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by juice656

WHY ARE U LYING..

he never said anything about alien life..

man

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I wish they released something on the "Non-Terrestial Officers" concept introduced by Gary McKinnon. sounds amazing.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Assange would not have this information. He might have information that looks like the information this thread is talking about, or it might hint at certain topics RELATED to UFOs, but what Assange has collected seems to be random and haphazard bits of conversations and communications that are fragmentary at best.

He hasn't collected an entire picture. He has reached into a 5 Jillion piece jig-saw puzzle box and pulled out maybe a couple 100,000 random pieces...some making interesting pictures themselves, others leading to god-knows what - every bit of them out of context and significant only on the most superficial of basis. If countries and governments are reacting, it's because the world media will shred them over the information, not because of the actual damage they can do despite what military analysts are bemoaning.

Is some of the information inclusive of UFO phenomenon? Maybe. But nothing earth-shattering and certainly nothing illuminating more than the information posted on this board.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I love how everyone gets their panties in a bunch when you mention Wikileaks and UFOs in the same breath. Let's think about this rationally people. While I do not know for certain, nor does anyone else except the fine folks at Wikileaks, I seriously doubt that they have any smoking gun on alien life. Everything they have, so far at least, goes up to the SECRET level. Any talk of aliens existing and anally probing George W. Bush would be at least TOP SECRET. I love the article in the OP that the US has been fighting a covert waragainst aliens in Antarctica. I don't think that is something that would be passed along a diplomatic cable. While it is possible, I don't think it's very probable.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There is alot more information via Google Videos and Youtube in regards to UFOs than Julian Assange could ever provide...you just have to fidn the time and watch them like I did today for many hours. I've now uncovered more information than I could possibly even dream of; you just have to know where in the right place to start but it's all there right across the net.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I find it highly unlikely that files of that magnitude would be easily taken off of a government computer without anyone noticing. Think of it this way - there are a couple of types of computer systems in the US government (all of which are in the public domain so I don't have to worry about breaking any NDAs.) There is a NIPRNet which is basically the same thing that civilians use, from wikipedia.com:

"Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet) is used to exchange sensitive but unclassified information between "internal" users as well as providing users access to the Internet. NIPRNet is composed of Internet Protocol routers owned by the United States Department of Defense (DOD). It was created by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) to supersede the earlier MILNET." en.wikipedia.org...

The SIPRNet, which is SUPPOSEDLY the exchange that Bradly Manning used to get the wikileaks information, is the exchange for classified information up to secret. en.wikipedia.org...

And JWICS which is the same as NIPRNet and SIPRNet except it's up to Top Secret/SCI. Now, if I know anything about government networks (And I should, I've worked on them for years now), then there is no way that this kid got sensitive information pertaining to ET/UFOs off a SIPRNet because it'd be on a JWICS or something even more secure that's not common knowledge. It's almost baffling that he got information at all off the SIPRNet (the cables that have been released) considering everything is monitored so closely and you can't send or copy anything unless the recipient is a Trusted Source (en.wikipedia.org...). I honestly believe that if something of this magnitude was stolen/smuggled/etc - Bradly Manning would not exist today.

Your thoughts:
edit on 17-12-2010 by Black Ops because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Ops

You would be right about that and my guess is Manning is just a pawn in all this and used as a scape goat; sure he got some stuff but I think there are sources that go way deeper inside than Manning could ever have access to.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

IMO, it's just a bunch of gossip that people in embassies don't want to get blamed for or have their 'popularity' smeared. All these government systems, there is no way that some kid analyst would get information that is THAT sensitive off a DoD network - first off I don't think they'd give him a clearance because I believe you need a background lifestyle check and they'd see that he's a flake. I mean, good for him for trying to get the word out that the US gov't is shady as hell (like we don't know), but at what cause? All he did was release some information that, in my opinion, could be classified as 'celebrity gossip'.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
did he not call people weirdo's who believe in that stuff?

if the cables contained any 'proof' he would not of called u.f.o. believers weirdo's.

Nope, he said he gets a lot of weirdo's sending him stuff about ufo's.

He never said people are weirdo's that believe in ufo's.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
did he not call people weirdo's who believe in that stuff?

if the cables contained any 'proof' he would not of called u.f.o. believers weirdo's.

No what he said was words to the effect of he had to have solid proof and not some flimsy anecdote or second-hand info.
Lets face it there's so much disinformation out there it could really damage wikileaks reputation if the took every ufo story or picture at face value.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yeah.. he didn't brag. He said crazy people email Wikileaks all the time about it, and then he went on to say something like "interestingly enough there are mentions of UFO'" that's not the actual quote, but that was the same tone and basically what he said.

People around here are going to be really let down, these are communication cables so it will just be mentions of UFO's and etc. No proof of anything.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Assange/terrorist

They traced his money going to the Middle East.

Many people do not understand the tactics these people will use to recruit. There are many stupid gullible people around.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join