It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Working For Israel - Gordon Duff Veterans Today - AIPAC Spy Organization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Michael Chossudovsky: Who is Behind Wikileaks?

Who is Behind Wikileaks? by Michel Chossudovsky www.globalresearch.ca... December 13, 2010 “World bankers, by pulling a few simple levers that control the flow of money, can make or break entire economies. By controlling press releases of economic strategies that shape national trends, the power elite are able to not only tighten their stranglehold on this [...]

www.veteranstoday.com... chael-chossudovsky-who-is-behind-wikileaks/

TURNING OUR ENEMY’S INHERENT DECENCY INTO THE VEHICLE OF THEIR OWN DEMISE….Mossad By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor “This is sad, any journalists carrying these fabrications that aren’t getting a fat paycheck or “backhander”, the honest “independents” being duped, are “toast.” The current Wikileak “dump” has had a number of talkingpoint “dumps” in order to properly exploit pro-Israel press

TONY LAWSON: SEX, LIES, IRAN, ISRAEL AND WIKILEAKS (VIDEO)

“DEVASTATING, ANOTHER POWERFUL LAWSON VIDEO…Veterans Today Editors Tony Lawson’s newest video is another powerful indictment of, not just the media circus and Wikileaks but the hypocrisy many still cling to under the guise of righteousness and moral certainty. YouTube – Veterans Today – ANTHONY LAWSON: FRIENDS OF ISRAEL – ENEMIES INSIDE THE GATES (video) ANTHONY

GORDON DUFF: THE WIKI-WEASEL, WE THOUGHT WE HAD SEEN IT ALL…

THE “WIKI-WEASEL” VINDICATES BUSH, WAR, TORTURE AND…? “Wikileaks is a big and dangerous US intelligence Con Job which will likely be used to police the Internet”….F. William Engdahl “supporting WikiLeaks founder, Julius Assange and..calling for revolution due to government cover-ups are intended results of a counterintelligence reverse tactic

GORDON DUFF: BUSTED – WIKILEAKS WORKING FOR ISRAEL

ASSANGE ACCUSED: “TOOK MONEY FROM ISRAEL” By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor Reports have come in today, tying Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange, directly to Israeli intelligence and “Israel friendly” media outlets. We are told Assange, while at a Geneva meeting, agreed to allow Israel to select or censor all Wikileak output. Despite the dramatic arrest

BUSTED!! WIKILEAKS STRUCK A DEAL WITH ISRAEL OVER CABLE LEAKS

INDYMEDIA: WikiLeaks ‘struck a deal with Israel’ over diplomatic cables leaks Editorial note: For a recent review of the Wikileaks controversy, PRESS ME NOW UPDATED! “Assange met with Israeli officials in Geneva earlier this year and struck the secret deal. The Israel government, it seems, had somehow found out or expected that the documents to be

Related Source -

Jeff Gates Interview on Uglytruth with Mark Glenn
(Wikileaks Israeli Intel Operation Jeff Gates - Mark Glenn)

Original Source
theuglytruth.podbean.com...

Youtube Source
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

A Missing Wikileak - All roads lead to Tel Aviv
By Dr Ghayur Ayub
www.opinion-maker.org...

Tickers on different news channels were running fast at the bottom of the television screen. It was the evening before the next batch of Wikileaks were due for publication. I made sure to buy The Guardian – one of five newspapers publishing the documents. With remote control in hand, I was browsing through Sky News, BBC, CNN, Al-Jazeera and Press TV. To the best of my recollection, it was Sky News which caught my eye. The breaking news referred to a planned Israeli nuclear attack on two American cities, which were to be linked to Pakistan. America would have had a cause to respond in kind and take out Pakistani nuclear sites. I couldn't believe my eyes! I rewound the news to double check what I had just read. Thinking details would be published in the Guardian newspaper the following day I did not record it. Later, I rang a friend and told him about the mind boggling news. The bizarre news kept me awake most of the night.

I should also make a addition here to Wikipedia it is not to be trusted anymore Israel has took it over to make in their words a "ZIONIST Encyclopedia"

Balanced and Zionist in Nature LOL watch out posters many will most likely be on this thread

edit on 15-12-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wikileaks needed this type of exposure to bring light upon certain cables and escalate them to mainstream media. Don't trust it, but at the same time do not discard it. will be interesting to watch the developments here.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Israels greatest creation to fulfill the Protocols, for use to only Demonize the USA while its controlled by Israeli Dual Citizens destroying America from the inside, the Host and the Parasite. As it can be used to take down the Internet finally the one thing that exposes them and yet they cannot fully control.

Also to bring total war upon Iran and the Muslim/Arab population for their Ethnic Cleansing program while using US Troops as they did after they committed 9-11 via Iraq-Afghanistan.

You have not had time to look into the information yet you reply right away in defense of Wiki

edit on 15-12-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I must admit, I have had alot of Jewish theories about the decline of America in the past. THEORIES not utter belief, a lot of it makes too much sense and (as possibly planned by them) for a duration, felt guilty due to the anti-semitism of it, re: the holocaust etc. but then realised it is my right/nature/lifestyle to question any and everything.

Edit to add: Precisely! I came to the conclusion that it was Jews behind 9/11 to achieve exactly that purpose, eliminate and control the wolves on Israels doorstep!
edit on 15/12/10 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Israels greatest creation to fulfill the Protocols, for use to only Demonize the USA while its controlled by Israeli Dual Citizens destroying America from the inside, the Host and the Parasite. As it can be used to take down the Internet finally the one thing that exposes them and yet they cannot fully control.

funny you mentioned the Protocols as I looked at that on Wikipedia.
There have been threads on here about them and lots of debunking regarding them.

But, for a 1903 'hoax',
the a lot of the 24 Protocols listed on Wikipedia's: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion can be ticked off as 'Completed', or 'In Progress'.

Things that make you go mmmmm.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

speaking of Wikipedia Note: the added video to the bottom of the thread

Protocols still fit everything to this day as they did when Henry Ford recognized them to be true have you read his publication on it?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Wow on the wikipedia edits!

They are good at what they do. I will hand them that.

Mind you,
it's second nature when you have been re-writing history for almost 2000 years.
Had they know then that the climate would make the ME region not-so furtile,
I am sure they would have been promised somewhere greener with ample water

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I thought it was a fake document origionating from Russia? The wikipedia article covers that in some depth, and so do some other research articles.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

So you believe that because the guilty says its Fake? Your avatar is correct then, you can compare the events of today and they fit exactly in line with the Protocols there is nothing fake about them, only deception written against them. Even as Henry Ford knew they were real he never said they were not!

This is worthy of watching...

The Jews Who Wrote The Protocols Of Zion

Text to Audio - The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion (Original Translation)

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion (Modern English)

The International Jew -- The World's Foremost Problem By Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company

edit on 17-12-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
On the question of their influence and power, rewriting history, manufacturing lies, and political takeover feel free to indulge in this information, links provided with information, backup links, and videos made on the info.

Who-Controls-the-U.S.-Economy
www.youtube.com...
theinfounderground.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who-Controls-the-Federal-Reserve-System
www.youtube.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who-Controls-the-U.S.-Treasury-Department
www.youtube.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who-Controls-Goldman-Sachs
www.youtube.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who-Controls-American-International-Group
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who-Controls-the-Council-on-Foreign-Relations
www.youtube.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who Controls the Southern Poverty Law Center?
www.youtube.com...

Who Controls the Ivy League?
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who Controls the U.S. State Department?
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who Controls the Southern Poverty Law Center? 2010 (SPLC)
www.youtube.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who Controls Advertising?
www.youtube.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who-Controls-American Television
www.youtube.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who Controls American Radio? 2010
www.youtube.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who-Controls-Hollywood
www.youtube.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who-Controls-the-Bilderberg
www.youtube.com...
thezog.wordpress.com...

Who Controls America Playlist 2010 (Videos Only)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
On the question of 9-11 it was nothing more than a Ritual sacrifice performed in front of the world just Operation cast Lead of Gaza 2008-2009 that answer has been blatant for years now but well overlooked from all the flow of disinformation.

Unholy Alliances -- part1 Israel did 911

Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD!!-

9/11 The Military knows Israel did it!!! Truth is coming (there is nothing Highly Speculative of this answer)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

9/11 Missing Links ! (FULL)
www.youtube.com...

The control is clear yet out in the open and overlooked easily by all the distractions created in everyday life to keep the masses occupied it is a very simple plan and people follow it well. They are the creators of Terrorism after all.

History They Don't Teach You in School

I could go into these subjects the lies and disinformation for quite a while on this thread but the truth as it is might not stay on these post for to long.
edit on 17-12-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
UPDATE: Wikileaks Israels Plan to Shut Down US Internet in Action = Israel did 9-11

Israels 9-11 is being exposed they will use their creation WikiLeaks to shut the US Internet Down
By way of Jewish Dual Citizens and Zionist Christians Loyal to Israel in the US Government

Julian Assange censors cables dealing with Israel and calls 9/11 Truthers "annoying". Assange staked the reputation of Wikileaks on the public never learning about Building 7. So ask yourself: Who would want to silence the biggest controversy in history? Why is Julian Assange doing this? Who is he?

Demolition Access to WTC Buildings exposed
www.youtube.com...

The Call For A Military Coup
www.realzionistnews.com...

The synagogue ceiling darkens the 9/11 skeptics movement
theuglytruth.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

'A Talmud ace tackles thorny issue of net neutrality' The Jewish Daily Forward; December 8, 2010 WASHINGTON -- How should the United States regulate the Internet? The answer to this question -- which affects the flow of information and culture, the growth of the economy and the future of communications, education and democracy itself -- rests largely in the hands of Julius Genachowski, a 48-year-old Jew from Long Island with knowledge of Talmud and an appointment to one of the most critical policy posts in Washington. If his December 1 proposal to address Internet regulation is any indication, Genachowski, chairman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) since June 2009, is seeking a solution in a very Jewish way: He issued a compromise in the pitched debate over the Internet’s openness, a concept often referred to as net neutrality. The information and communication technology sector comprises about one-sixth of America’s economy. With more business, paperwork and personal connections moving online, the matter of who can access which website, through which service, and how fast, is becoming increasingly important throughout the country, as is the ability to create new Web businesses.

Read Full Story

new topics

top topics

join