It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What body mods do you have ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'm a newbie to the piercing game. I had my tongue pierced a month ago and just love it, even though I still have swelling and can't downsize to my final 1/2 inch barbell just yet.

Next week I am planning on an industrial. Custom bent to produce squiggles. It will look something like this. I just LOVE it. I would love it even more if I could find a rainbow titanium barbell for it too.

So...what body mods do you have ?

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Absolutely bugger all as you well know. I had enough bits of metal stuck in me when I was in hospital and don't plan to volunteer for it now.

I don't mind having a Cornish Pisky tattoo though, but thats all.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Are you two in different rooms ? Do you use the same computer , or is it a his and hers arrangement ? You both rock !

No body mods , but have a freckle smack dab center of my left palm .

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
We use the same computer at different times

KayEm is currently snoring cutely away in bed while I can't sleep so I'm wandering the hallowed halls of ATS.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
We use the same computer at different times

KayEm is currently snoring cutely away in bed while I can't sleep so I'm wandering the hallowed halls of ATS.
Cool , off to snoreland myself , will dream of piercings ......

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I guess the body modification Ive done lately is lose 40 pounds.

And shave my head.

Wait thats all cosmetic.

I have a tatoo with the words "Time"

All came out of four childhood best friends, the metallica song "four horsemen" and good times. At least I didnt get stuck with pestilence. Cool design overlaying the letters.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have a friend whos got his arm pierced with a bar bell / the back of his neck done the same in two places and some ear stuff. also some girl who I know also with a bar bell on her chest inbetween her breast's.
And anouther guy i know has the chest pierced just where the rib cage joins at the top

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
im quite normal- just bellybutton and tounge for me please

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi all, no piercings (yet). Just some ink. Standard double barbed wire on upper left arm and a nice Chinese dragon on right arm. Working on a design for my back (Ouch!)

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
KayEm, Dear you ear looks red on the top, I have not addicional piercing beside the earlobe but I am thinking on getting another one.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I got my nipple pierced (the best investment even guys trust me), My labrette and as oflast saturday i got my eyebrow done as well.... as for tats, still working on a design.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Lower back; tatoo of an Om symbol. Unfortunately I can't see it and forget it is there.

I think I am done with modifying my body....maybe a tiny, tiny nose ring in the near future....but I am satisfied for now.

[edit on 8-7-2004 by Narnia]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
KayEm, Dear you ear looks red on the top, I have not addicional piercing beside the earlobe but I am thinking on getting another one.

Marg,

I hate to break this to you but that isn't me in the picture

It's just a picture of some girl with the type of industrial I'm planning on getting.

SpecA,

I can't even imagine getting pierced in such a sensitive area. I saw a video of a guy getting a PA and even though I don't have a ding-a-ling, I found myself cradling my area down below in sympathy. Yikes...you could tell the guy was thinking "What the # did I just DO to myself ?????"

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KayEm
I saw a video of a guy getting a PA and even though I don't have a ding-a-ling, I found myself cradling my area down below in sympathy.

Yeah a Prince Albert is something i couldnt comprehend someone wanting. Nipple is as low i could go (i've had both pierced only one remains, piercing that is, i still have two nipples). I can see why a chick wouldnt want their nipple pierced coz it is more sensitive than a guys, but guys.... oh trust me, you know how chicks nipples are more sensitive than ours when you... um... 'play' with them... well i found a way to make you nipple just as sensitive... pierce it (its worth the pain, which is why after i got the first one taken out i went off and did it again...)

I think i've has this conversation about nipples and piercings with you before kayem

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
There's a current thread about this very topic:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX

I think i've has this conversation about nipples and piercings with you before kayem

Yeh. We have. It's deja vu lol

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Personally, as far as body modification goes, I prefer tatooing (not old enough yet, but when I get the big 18 Im going insane).

RIght now, my favorite (and most unhealthy) body mod would be extreme weight shifts.

I hit my peak last week and now its time to turn around and run downhill. Hahhaha.

join