It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews in positions of power in the US. (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Bro Nat is right on with this video. I actually learned a few new names by watching this video. Not sure when it happened (kennedy?, 911?) but the US government was overthrown at some point in time.

P.S. He was raised a Jew before he turned into a jesus freak. So shhh

edit on 14-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
OH NOZ!!!
Its the scary jooz coming to steal our funny hats!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

All I want is to buy X-Mas cookies without offending anyone.
I won't get into the video's alleged Zionist agenda, but the whole scrapping of the Merry Christmas in favor of saying Happy Holidays is pretty silly. Political correctness creates false dichotomies. Celebrating Christmas or wishing others a merry one, does not equate to disliking or ostracizing Jews. It's become a bit of an overreaction.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Nice video, A warning, you opened the flood gates for the pro zionist's. I will be watching this thread for the bombardment.

edit on 14-12-2010 by liejunkie01 because: warning

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

The jews are powerful , since they were not allowed to possess land or business in Europe more than 500 years ago they started lending money an became the Big Banks of today. Nothing new about who control the US.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Jews arent necessarily Zionists.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Nice video, A warning, you opened the flood gates for the pro zionist's. I will be watching this thread for the bombardment.

Bring it on, this is something that needs to be brought into the open. lol

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Bring it on, this is something that needs to be brought into the open. lol

"Pro zionists" are probably too exhausted to do it anymore.. I mean it can only be rehashed ad nauseum so many times before it gets boring.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Zionists are not necessarily Jews.
By the way.
edit on 14-12-2010 by BrainGarden because: second line

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I laughed at your reply. I like to read the jewish posts for entertainment. People get so wound up about this topic.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden

Zionists are not necessarily Jews.
By the way.
edit on 14-12-2010 by BrainGarden because: second line

Yep. And not all Israelis are jews or zionists either.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I laughed at your reply. I like to read the jewish posts for entertainment. People get so wound up about this topic.
I hear ya' man,
this is a blast!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You like it?? You masochist. Well youre in luck. Search for "scary zionist jews" and youll have a few weeks worth of posts to peruse.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You like it?? You masochist. Well youre in luck. Search for "scary zionist jews" and youll have a few weeks worth of posts to peruse.
I'm not of Jewish decent,
but, thanks for the tip.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Forget I said anything. Everyone has their thin skin on tonight and no one dares joke around.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden

I'm not of Jewish decent,
but, thanks for the tip.

Peace.

According to some of those threads, no Jews are decent.
"scary zionist jews" hahahaha.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Cherry picking a few random committees chaired by jews does not a Zionist conspiracy make:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Plenty of nice Irish and Saxon names in there for the man with the red cross. And it has already been mentioned not all jews are pro Israel and many christians are. Yet another stormfront fail. The upshot for those who agree with him is they can send money to this guy through the aptly named goodracism website.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It is a shame that reasonable discussion on this topic will never occur in the public arena partly because of presentations like this. The information he is giving is not necessarily false, but spoken from a person in such dress, character and focus, it leaves a bad taste in ones mouth...
edit on 14-12-2010 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by haterproof

I agree with the stormfront sentiment, but without confronting the issue of detrimental agendas and interest in Washington, knocking down the messenger is a cop-out. I completely get why this guy and others saying the same thing are distasteful...they would see Jewish people persecuted or killed, but that doesn't change the fact that certain politicians and media have an agenda that runs counter to the best interests of Americans. I don't see why people get shaken over that quite obvious fact.
edit on 14-12-2010 by SmokeandShadow because: grammar

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
It is a shame that reasonable discussion on this topic will never occur in the public arena partly because of presentations like this. The information he is giving is not necessarily false, but spoken from a person in such dress, character and focus, it leaves a bad taste in ones mouth...
edit on 14-12-2010 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

Not just that.. its that this has been completely and thoroughly discussed sooo many times, it usually devolves into an all out war, and no one actually learns anything. The mods should sticky a scary jew thread and dump all threads concerning it there. It seems impossible to discuss this rationally on this forum or any other. I have NO idea why really, but some of it boils down to racism and not knowing the darned difference between a "jew" and a "zionist". If you point this out your a zionist sympathizing shill. The discussion will NEVER become anything else until the basics are understood.. and that isnt happening. Some folks are very happy in their racism and false assumptions.

Hence my annoying SCARY JOOZ posts. It really gets tedious after a while... that and I hate seeing people who I enjoy reading and learning from fighting over this for the umpteenth time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join