It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Rambling gunman dead!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Video shown by CNN tonight of a "Rambling gunman dead after opening fire at Florida school meeting"

"(CNN) -- Clay Duke sat quietly through the first portion of the Bay District Schools, Florida, school board meeting Tuesday afternoon as local children were honored for their achievements.

When it came time for citizens to bring up issues, the 56-year-old resident calmly approached the front.

He spray painted a red "V" with a circle around it on the wall, brandished a small-caliber handgun and ordered the room cleared at a Panama City schools building.

"Six men stay. Everyone else leave," the burly gunman said."

WARNING: PEOPLE DIE IN THIS VIDEO!

Source and video: www.cnn.com...
---------------

edit on 14-12-2010 by MITSwagger because: WARNING: PEOPLE DIE IN THIS VIDEO!

edit on 14-12-2010 by MITSwagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I only see this as being staged. Something here is being used, and it's not just gun's. This video will not only bring up the subject's of home grown terrorism but conspiracy theories to0. 1:27 before this report aired on CNN: Anderson Cooper; The topic at had was ..conspiracy theories..

edit on 14-12-2010 by MITSwagger because: Just wanted to point out how courageous the woman swinging her bag was. I bet she's an ATS member.

edit on 14-12-2010 by MITSwagger because: This might be in the wrong section! If it is please move it for me? Ty.
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I wonder if he heard voices? MKUltra anybody, or his wife must of really ticked him off.
Seriously though, I do think the council members handled it quite well. Maybe a little less forward would have been better.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
One shouldnt watch V for Vendetta while smoking crack..

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MITSwagger

There was a post a week ago on here with the Title, "All you V for Vendetta..." and it goes on about people are all talk and so on and so fourth, basically egging an imaginary person on, saying do something..

The ATS Thread

Do you think he read that???

the V with a circle around it is from that movie.........

edit on 14-12-2010 by squirelnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger
I only see this as being staged. Something here is being used, and it's not just gun's. This video will not only bring up the subject's of home grown terrorism but conspiracy theories to0. 1:27 before this report aired on CNN: Anderson Cooper; The topic at had was ..conspiracy theories..

edit on 14-12-2010 by MITSwagger because: Just wanted to point out how courageous the woman swinging her bag was. I bet she's an ATS member.

edit on 14-12-2010 by MITSwagger because: This might be in the wrong section! If it is please move it for me? Ty.

I tend to agree with you already. At least on the conspiracy aspect. There are many symbols that would make far more sense for this guy to place upon that wall, not only that but he doesn't give a freedom related speech or someone with those delusions would. It's ... too convenient. It gives off an air of either

A) A very mentally unstable man as evidenced by the references to a wife, that are vehemently denied by the man.

OR

B) A farce. I don't know what it is exactly about this whole video, or I should say this man ... something about his actions, his words, his speech doesn't quite add up. I believe someone earlier had mentioned MK Ultra, I think that could be a little far fetched namely just for such a small incident, however that could be a line to look into. We'll obviously have to wait and see exactly how this plays out but still ... it already stinks of suspicion.

On the note of the woman, she was not courageous she was an idiot. A blatant idiot, what the eff did she think would happen from hitting an armed gunman with a purse? She not only put herself at risk, he could have opened fire right then and there... Stupidity does not equal Bravery. extra DIV

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'll update as soon as I see a statement from his wife.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

that really is an insane and tragic story. just a note though. nobody dies in the video. none of the people he held hostage died or were even hit by a bullet. and the guy didn't die there at the end of the video he shot himself after ward.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

Sooo. Even tho it appears staged. The woman was willing to risk her life to knock the gun from the guy's hand. It's much like the videos I see of people who fall head first onto subway tracks and only 1 of 100 people actually save him from being run over. I don't like your last statement sir.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger
reply to post by Awolscout

Sooo. Even tho it appears staged. The woman was willing to risk her life to knock the gun from the guy's hand. It's much like the videos I see of people who fall head first onto subway tracks and only 1 of 100 people actually save him from being run over. I don't like your last statement sir.

I'm not saying that what she did wasn't a good idea. Wait yes that is exactly what I'm saying, she know's nothing about this guys mental state, she clearly does not have enough physical power to overpower the guy and she uses a weak purse to try and knock away a gun from someone who is obviously mentally disturbed. This was idiocy at it's pinnacle, there is no way in hell that could have been considered a good idea. Having some nads is one thing, being a fool about it and putting not only your own life on the line but everyone else there who were trying to talk him down because of it is not.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
DUPLICATE THREAD

original here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What I find amazing is at a distance of no more than 10ft he missed all the people he was shooting at? That seems almost impossible! If you have ever been to the range before you know that most people even inexperienced are capable of putting most shots on paper 8x11 at a distance of 7 yards or 21 feet. This guy was shooting point blank and missed? Something doesn't add up.

Ok, I have some serious issues after thinking more about this. I think this thing is totally staged. I think this man is shooting a semi automatic blank gun just like the one in this link. HERE I think all this was staged for some reason that has yet to be revealed.
edit on 12/14/2010 by SpaDe_ because: add info

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

After reading about the guy I don't think there is anything strange. However the media will definitely use this to smear Anon's use of V for Vendetta.
edit on 14-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
DUPLICATE THREAD

original here

Your from FL. I didn't see it until moment's before I posted about it. Guess it gave the media ample time to edit the video of the negotiations. Thank's
edit on 14-12-2010 by MITSwagger because: Sadly to say Iv'e been browsing the media all day. Even watched Jone Rivers talk about hot asses.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

After reading about the guy I don't think there is anything strange. However the media will definitely use this to smear Anon's use of V for Vendetta.
edit on 14-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I hadnt even thought of that! I just figured it was another loon hung up on a movie and acting out. Interesting.. Im going to be more observant and see if this correlation is made on the MSM...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

well i have read it, and i see nothing in it that is suggesting to anybody they should do what the man did, it does go on about taking action in the O.P. and then people responding to it, can anyone take that the wrong way? i have no idea, all i know is to me, taking action is do peaceful things, like protest or raising awareness about injustices etc.

do you have any other evidence supporting that? the only link i see is V for vendetta.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Personally, I think it is staged as well. NOW, "Why would the PTB allow to air something of this kind of graphic and antisocial behavior? Why would a guy brandishing a totally capable weapon of certain death at that range and yet miss everyone of the sitting counsel person's?" And last but not least "What or who would gain any kind of recognition or spot light news segment of such a miraculous or violent nature of a human being?"
This has conspiracy written all over it as some have suggested.
This could be a ploy for more religious belief in our country and by the higher echelon of public servants and wake up the the one's that are threatening their atheism or anti belief systems in our every day society, a true visual dose of what one would get if they didn't comply with righteous belief system? etc.Christianity. (That was off the top of my head, so no direct implications on Christianity..Be nice..) Saying that nothing short of "Angel's" saved their hides and God was the reason for them being a live.
Or it could be a ploy to get greater restriction gun laws passed by way of public servant safety and regulatory amendments for to get the second amendment abolished out of the bill of rights and constitution? Which would mean a law instituted to every citizen in America and anyone who came with in her boarder's?
The last notion is a doozy, but could be added to a list of probable causes "TPTB want to start an all out propaganda campaign to get the public riled up enough to start taking to the streets with all the restrictive laws that would be compiled by Government and have their "NWO" agenda take place as nothing short of a "Martial Law" Incorporated government diversion tactic? "We were only protecting the public from these 'UNDESIRABLES' with the safety of our nation on our goals list." Will or would probably be the rebuttal of such an incident taking place.
Here are some examples of the "Angel" theory:
Cokeville Hostage situation

76 of the hostages suffered injuries, mostly flash burns and other injuries from the exploding bomb. Several children reported seeing angels in the classroom that day, including many children which claimed to have seen a "beautiful lady" who told them to go near the window. Other children reported seeing an angel over each child's head.[1] Investigations show that the bomb malfunctioned when it fired, which limited the damage. Had it exploded at full force, the bomb would have taken off the side of the school building, and likely killed everybody in the classroom.

en.wikipedia.org...

And with the "Stronger" gun law theory:
AZ. Gun laws as of 2010

The nation’s gun control advocates have lost all of their credibility after all but a few states have clung to their failed crime-enabling policies to keep victims unarmed.

oneminutelawyer.com...

And lastly, the "NWO" agenda for martial law to be enforced:

The conflict is drawn to the world stage by the controlled media outlets with a barrage of photos and video tape reports of horrific and bloody atrocities suffered by innocent civilians. The cry goes up "Something has to be done!" And That is the desired Reaction (note: the same technique is presently being used to bring about gun control in the United States).

www.educate-yourself.org...

Now, I am not saying this incident "Absolutely" couldn't have been factual, but with all the BS that has been happening for the past few years by way of big government and indecision of political and divided possible point's of views and answer's, this all does seem plausible and feasible, a "Wag the Dog" if you may. And if you don't remember that show, it didn't turn out good for the producer that saved the presidents can either..

Before elections, a spin-doctor and a Hollywood producer join efforts to "fabricate" a war in order to cover-up a presidential sex scandal.

www.imdb.com...

sex scandals are already prevalent in our governmental bodies, but if one removes "Sex scandal" and replaces it with "NWO", it fit's rather nicely as an after thought of current affairs thus far.

Just my $0.02 worth...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

i've already said.. If there is (and i doubt there is) it is obvious. It would be to discredit ANON as crazies because they often wear guy fawkes (v for vendetta) masks and use the red V he drew on the wall.

There is probably nothing to it.. but it just seems so damn weird that he drew that. He doesn't seem like the type of guy that would even care for that movie. They are going to use this to come out against anon.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I live in Panama City. What bothers me is that I've found only one video where directly after the shooting the Superintendent Bill Husfelt states very clearly "Mike they're not real, I dont think. I think it's, he had caps. Mike this is what he wanted right there. Mike thats why I was trying to talk to him." This is that link. www.telegraph.co.uk... d-panel.html
Yet he shot himself in the head afterwards? Why would the Superintendent say that if they had just seen him shoot himself. All other videos I have viewed cut that part out entirely. This... it just doesn't sit right.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
DUPLICATE THREAD

original here

Correct

]Closing

new topics

top topics

active topics

join