It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Council

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but what the hell.

I need to know if anyone has heard of a group of people anonomously referred to as 'the council'. From what I've heard through the grapevines lately, it's a group of mage's, sorcerers, vampires, beasts, witches and the like, but obviously, they're not going to have a corporate website i can learn about them from. I'm working on an article for my local newspaper about some..distubances happening lately in the Midwest. Any clues will help.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Who told you about The Council!??!!?!?!??!?

Just joking

I havent heard of it, but I suppose it might be true..

However, they better change their name, because I have heard of HUNDREDS of "councils" that are referred to as "The Council".. Everything from politicians, to witches, to vampires, to dogs (lol, really)

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I have some information regarding The Great Council. U2U me for more information.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by julianvstheworld
I'm working on an article for my local newspaper about some..distubances happening lately in the Midwest.

The newspaper must be one of those National Enquirer-type tabloids

Seriously, I have not heard of 'the council', but I would love to learn about it *looks at Surreal_Rain*.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There is no such thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Kinda dangerous to say anything "for sure"...
Fate and time have a strange way of throwing it back in your face, hehe.

There very well may be a "council", its just that you and I dont think (keyword, since we dont know for sure) it exists

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have not heard of this group, but who's to say?

I'm so used to there having been three groups (House of Light, House of Dark, Brotherhood of Shadows), that I suppose there could very well be fringe people.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't know why, but a 'council' of mages, sorcerers, witches, etc... sounds way too familiar. I know I've never read anything about it, but it seems... close. I really don't know how to explain it.

So, now I'm interested. Anyone give a little bit of info (if it is what I think I'm feeling, then... I won't/can't say, and I totally understand why nothing is said about it). If it is 'so', U2U me! If unsure, read my posts in this forum (as well as others if you like).

new topics

top topics

join