It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Cop kicks and punches defensless teen girl ! Disgusting!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

My sister is 5' one and a quarter 110 lbs
she dropped the local town chief of police 6'2 225
with a hoof to the cojonies right in the middle of an apology and 10 people
and they let her go
( she carnaged a whole bar the night before because the bar tendar ripped her for a twenty and then called the bouncer and lied that she had stolen from him )
she walked out of that bar unscathed too
but they arrested her and she spent the night in jail

heh heh
I am so proud
cause that doesn't work out like that very often
edit on 14-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I noticed the other officer didn't do anything to stop it which also made me furious. But I saw his body language change. You can tell he was not comfortable with it. But I am willing to bet he stuck to "the code of silence".

I hope this other cop lost his job as well for not stopping this while he had the chance.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I live near Seattle. This story is about 2 years old.

Actually, a crazy dude got so upset over this video that he went out and shot at two cops in a cop car (near where I went to high school).

One cop died and the other was injured.

edit on 14-12-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

Did they mention the two being connected,got a link?

In actuality I think the first cop should be charged with inciting this crime were that the case.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

my land lord an old time ex cop say the "gang mentality " that cops have
is the biggest evil about them

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Its been covered here on ATS a few times.. here is one existing thread on it.

Existing ATS Thread

As mentioned in the OP this happened back in 09. They have had 2 trials against this guy and amazingly they have both ended in mistrials!

Anyway, after 2 trials they are not going try him again.

No third trial for ex-deputy accused of jail assault

I honestly don't see how this level of beating can be excused by anyone. If there is any bright spot out of this it is this quote by his attorney from the article I linked.

"Frankly, I'm not sure he's even interested in being a police officer anymore."

I'm sure most people would say Thank Goodness to that!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

I am not sure if it was actually connected. One of the members who responded said that someone went and shot multiple police in Seattle. I remember this shooting. The other poster says this was the reason for the shooting. It was news to me.

Too bad he took it out on innocent people, those cops he shot had families just like us.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This IS an old story for our area, but it is still shocking. I am a VERY Strong police advocate...but only if it's deserved. This is one case where it is so painfully obvious that he was in the wrong, I can't believe he wasn't convicted of anything. At least he lost his job, but that isn't enough.

UNfortunately, it's these kinds of incidents that make it that much harder for the good cops. They are already fighting an uphill battle, this kind of attention doesn't help.

I also agree that the other officer who stood and watched but didn't try and stop him should also be investigated.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Thank you for letting me know that this has been posted. Sorry I could not find it on my search.

I found it odd that it was not discussed since this site exposes stuff like that. I guess I need to search better next time to make sure. Sorry mods.

Oh well , I am still glad I brought it up. This is news to me and it is outrageous. Looks like many of us have not heard of this.

As one poster said, this should be all over the national news. It sure as heck wasn't in 2009 when it happened. I watch television just to mock the garbage they spew. I would have noticed this story if it was "exposed". I feel it was swept under the rug.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

No worries - its one of those ones that could be posted under many different titles. When I searched I just searched on the guy's name - and 4 posts came up. Each with different titles.

I hate to say it but if you look for something like "police beat" you are going to find lots of threads because it happens pretty often.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
I found a follow up to the story.
He lost his job, but was NOT convicted for the assault.

www.seattlepi.com...

11-1 FOR conviction during the first trial.
11-1 against conviction (for acquittal) during the 2nd trial.

Prosecutors did not try case a third time.

RIDICULOUS
edit on 14-12-2010 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

FSTARING DISGUSTING.

I would ... god I am effing sick of this... I'd go to jail myself to put that c******** in hospital.

oh I detest these so called law enforcers..... my god...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
She deserved it. Cop should get a medal.

Get out Newf.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Can't believe he wasn't prosecuted for this act. This grown man just lost it over getting a shoe flung at him by a petulant teen. We have laws in my country prohibiting spanking children and here is irrefutable proof that he lost his cool and smacked the poor girl sideways. God forbid he has a lippy teenager one day, wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of this disciplinary action.

Bet he has a lot of grovelling to do in his community to become a respected member of it again.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

This tool bag will loose his job and go to prison where he deserves som prison justice.

Remeber convicted child sex abuser and defrocked catholic priest John Geoghan ... he was apparently strangled by a fellow inmate at a Massachusetts prison, ... Joseph L. Druce, 37, will be charged with Geoghan's murder, ...

When the people in prison find out that thios guy beat up a defensless daddies girl for no reason he will get his.

Prison justice..

You know sometimes Im for that islamic justice.

Diddle a kid and we cut oof your arms. then we know who the diddlers are right. But I do not agree with the treatment of women at all.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Right.

If that was my baby. I would introduce him to my baseball bat. And when he asked me to please stop that would be when I really went f$^#*%^&ing postal on his ass. They would need a shop vac to squegy that F$&#$@*er off the floor when I left.

Nuff said.

Dont tread on me or my family.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

I do have respect for the true hard core high speed low drag law I mean Law following police.

Not those who fly on the high ways just because they can. MA SP. These guy fly all the time.

I once pulled up behingd one doing 75 in a 65. He pulled over and pulled in behind me and flipped on the blues.

I was like is there a problem.
He states yelling yes do you know how fast you were going I said no officer I'm sorry I did not I figured you had to be going the speed limit as you were not using your lights and were going at eh pace of traffic. he goes you trying to be a wise ass which I was and I said no officer actually I speak the truth and wouldn't bull # you. for real. and smiled back at him..

He came back and gave me a warning and said slow down next time you wont be so lucky. And I said you too officer have a great day. When I put on my directional and pulled out in traffic he pulled out and started to take off really fast so I pulled behind him again waved then slowed down and pulled off the exit.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Why is everybody so surprised? It happens all of the time.......Ive been punched and kicked by the filth more times than i care to remember. One time they broke my arm and fractured my spine, outcome! not enough evidence to charge them. You wont believe what they said ( or maybe you will ) They said i fell down the stairs, only there are no stairs in that part of the station...lol. There was one in England recently caught on camera where another woman was assaulted, outcome? he got let off!!! Have you noticed that it doesn't seem to matter if it's on camera! they are finding all sorts of excuses for leting them off. Message? Fu*k you's, we are in charge and there is Fu*k all you can do about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It appeared in the video that she nonchalantly kicked off her shoe in his direction (a sign of disrespect) and he then went ballistic on her. While I dont condone disrespecting the police she didnt deserve that response. That would be like us nuking North Korea for firing artillery shells on an island (one with no people on it).

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
While I dont condone disrespecting the police she didnt deserve that response.

If a police officer is already being unprofessional and a prick then he deserves no respect from his/her employers (citizens).

In the last 40 years police have totally moved away from "serve and protect" and went to a "oppress and collect" model. The days of knowing the name of your regular beat cop, knowing which house was his, knowing his family and him knowing you are gone. Now we are treated like criminals until proven otherwise...we need to be controlled with every interaction with police.

I say make the penalties and sentences for law enforcement double of what they are for regular citizens. If the minimum sentence for an assualt for a citizen is 1 year in jail, make the sentence for a police officer who commits the same crime whether on duty or off 2 years.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"omg shes just a girl"

Where is this line when this spit , scream , bitch at men ?

why is she just a girl after she faces the consequences of her actions?

Im sure this was justified with the events that happened before. If you cant back up your # talk why try ? This is the natural byproduct of it .

Dont get in the way of trail and error

this is how we learn ....sometimes the hard way before people learn to shut there mouth and obey officers espically when you broke the law.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join