It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps you can help me understand.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Alright, i have waited a bit to post this. I wanted to test out the waters here at ATS and see how people reacted to different threads and obscure ideas. I have read countless threads about people believing they are aliens, devils, gods, pieces of fruit, you name it. I come to you all with my real life happings that have taken place between the end of September 2009 and now.

Ever since i was little i knew something was different about me, i didnt react the way others did. I didnt feel the way others did and i didnt think the way others thought. Dont get me wrong, im an extremely outgoing, sociable guy. I love people and i went through numerous years of schooling being told "I like him, he just talks to much!" Anyways, thats just so you dont think im a loner. Back on topic. Growing up, my father and i were always close. He always read me stories goodnight and always made me eggs for breakfast, my Dad used to light a candle before bed and we spent time manipulating the flame, making it rise and lower, swirl and spin, and he would always end with saying "let it be" and the candle would go out. I remember countless times when i would feel my dad "reading my mind" if you will (i have a divorced family so i wasnt with him every other week) or rather, checking up on me. I could always block him out if i chose, but i rarely did.

Anyways last summer something inside me told me to ask my dad about that stuff I had learned as a kid, I told him my beliefs and my take on reality and the surrounding world. He simply smiled and replied "follow me". We went on a hike through his propety and he went on to explain that he had waited all my life for this conversation to follow. He told me he had a dream the night before that i was going to come say this. We talked for awhile and he began to show me different demonstrations of enegry and guided me through simple excercises such as seeing enegry, moving enegry within myself and moving enegry outside of me. After a few weeks of this we sat on the patio on night and he began to tell me about my birth, i was born dead, my ambilicle cord wrapped around my neck. The doctor said that i would not make it (obviously i did) and my dad told me this is why i was able to use energy as i can. He went to tell me that during his first near death experience he was 'floating in bliss' and was enlightened. He said energy work then came natural to him, thus how it was to me. He continued to explain that a drastic change was coming. He said it will come down to those who can harness the power within and those who cant. He didnot mention the opponent, he just said that a "revolution" will occur.

A couple months later the head of the Himalayan insture came to our house and i talked with him. He told me of a great danger coming and told me to continue life as i was, he told me"a change is coming. the light will soon awaken those who slumber, you have already awoke. lead them and change the world."

After a few months of doing energy work i began to share this with my girlfriend. She understood and i began to show her the techniques i had been taught. She can move it within her self(as all can who tune in) yet has troubles moving it in the outside world.

I came upon binaural beats in January, i began to do them and started having unsetteling visions. The most promiment was one I had one a trip home from snowboarding (my girlfriend was driving). Also for those who have not experienced bianural, the visions come as quick flashes. you know what they mean. its not like a dream persay.Anyways, the vision was that of a man with a golden eye. he possesed great strength and i knew i had to kill him. The man then turned into a baby, my child, and i was unable to kill him (keep in mind i am 17, the kid was not literally mine, i dont have kids.) The vision wrapped with You need to be prepared to lead. And i jolted awake.

This past summer some strange things started to occur. I could feel a strong negative presence with me at given times. It was heavy and felt evil. I continues to get these (it would come randomly and it felt like imense pressure all around). Things took a weird turn when the lights started going out. Whenever the entity was with me street lights around me would go out. I shared this with my girlfriend and she didnt believe me untill a few days later. We were walking around a lake by my house one night when i told her i could feel it with us. Every lamp post we walked under around the lake went out and came on momentarly after we left its premisis. Red lights started to become a posession, where ever i was a red light would be. My phone indicator light turned red (i have the droid, you can change the color but i never did) and the color always drew me to it.

[this is slightly out of place but i left out an important addition, one day i was sitting in church with my family extremely bored. I watched a moth fly around and i remembered something my dad told me,"Remember, great harm can be inflicted with this gift. Use it wisely" I had a overwhelming feeling to try and kill this moth. Not kill it so to say but to 'drain its life'. I could feel the entitys presence with me so i concentrated on the moth for awhile. I could feel release of energy and eventually felt somewhat of a snap, or a release. The moth fell directly downward to the floor and i did not see it move again] The feelings went away up until about four days ago. I had just registered on this site when it came back. I called my friend Ian and told him we needed to talk.
Ian is my best friend and i had never shared any of this information with him. That day on the site i felt an overwhelming sense to tell him all. He came over and we discussed energy and i taught him the excercises i had been taught. We shared different experiences with these oddities and found them to be somwhat simmilar. Around the same time as my entity began he had one too. One night he woke up with some extreme pressure pounding on his back, it would 'kick' into him, press hard, then cease. This repeated for a few nights at 3:33 every night/morning. He then said whenever he felt this presence his eyes would water.

After we discussed this we could both feel our entities in the room. It was clear to us both and quite honestly a little bit freaky. We continued discussing and thought of an extremely weird conclusion. This entites may be "guardian angels" (im an agnostic) but could be these entities looking out for us and better judgement If we were the so called 'leaders of this revolution' then perhaps these entities that were with us gave us the ability to preform tasks? If you remember the moth story, perhaps that was my 'power'. Ian too was born under the same circumstances i was and we have had extremely weird concidences in our lives. You could say we live parallel lives as a sort.

All things considered, i have continued my training in the "art of energy" and feel that it may, in some way or another, be crucial to this feeling alot of us are getting of a change. I know this all seems far fetched but i promise you that not one bit of this was made up.
Tell me your thoughts.

edit: i apologize about the choppiness of this post, there was alot on my mind and it all kind of went out at once. ask me anything for clarification or details.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Gazrok because: Edited by the SPCP (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Paragraphs)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I don't know dude but I can conform the energies part. From experience,

For a minute there I thought you were telling my story.
I've also been told of a coming change and learned about it later. Good luck

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
hey that was a great read. Thanks for being so open minded and willing to share. mad cool. Always believe that you have the ability. Be in the heart not the mind.
Shred for life.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not what you want to hear, but from experience, if you stop messing with this stuff and stop thinking about it and just live normal you will be much more happy and at peace. get into jogging or something physical that will leave you feeling strong and relaxed.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the posts, i know the entire time i was writing that it felt like i was typing a novel. Thanks for the input though, ive just been trying to make sense of it all.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
get into jogging or something physical that will leave you feeling strong and relaxed.

I have actually been training with a Navy SEAL for the past four months(preperation for what i want to do in the future), thats really what got my mind off of all of this, it was just brought back up in a peculiar way.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes, seems to me like you have been targeted for what you can do. You forgot one
thing with the moth, you forgot to revive it. (That is probably why you have the negative
presence with you). I have a feeling people who can do these things are being targeted
or divided up unto their respective kind i.e., negative or positive. Shoot for the middle,
(they hate that and both might call you a pirate
) however you might be free afterwards.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

get into jogging or something physical that will leave you feeling strong and relaxed.

I have actually been training with a Navy SEAL for the past four months(preperation for what i want to do in the future),
thats really what got my mind off of all of this,
it was just brought back up in a peculiar way.

ya, well I gotta tell ya chap,
it's tricky business being in the military,
aweful lot of crazy killer demons will want a share of your body.
I used to have one I call Tahstah, like the "tester".

yarharadiro kiradirafari tserahei yak dei

the more pain you cause,
the more pain you'll feel.
karma works faster for intune people,
fire and electricity, coursing through nerves,
muscle spasms, gasping for breath.

it's a painful path,
of blood and gore.

you can choose of course,
to have more happy or peaceable beings.

Can even have a boat if you like,
a new movement of peoples,
will be living on/in the ocean,
the seasteaders.

Concrete-submarine sailboats,
which can connect for form islands.
Seasteading Institute has more info.
seasteading.org...

Originally posted by Mr. D
Yes, seems to me like you have been targeted for what you can do. You forgot one thing with the moth, you forgot to revive it.
(That is probably why you have the negative
presence with you).

I revived my computer several times after having spilt tea on it.
Also I cast many magic spells for safety and well being of those with and around me.

I haven't done any pyro-work in a while,
I bought a candle making kit,
but still need to get a oven thermometer,
to melt the wax.

I have a feeling people who can do these things are being targeted
or divided up unto their respective kind i.e., negative or positive.

accepting (negative) or giving (positive)

Shoot for the middle,

actually that's the path of staying the same,
people that don't polarize don't ascend.

(they hate that and both might call you a pirate
)

I'm a pirate :p
well I was a pirate in the Caribbean,
and Viking before that.
Living a life of freedom.
here's a thread with more past-lives
www.abovetopsecret.com...

btw, usually I post there,
my spirit guides motivated me to check the gray area and reply to you.

however you might be free afterwards.

you're always free,
so long as you doing what you choose.

edit on 14/12/10 by lowki because: spirit guide motivated

edit on 14/12/10 by lowki because: submarine sailboats

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
Yes, seems to me like you have been targeted for what you can do. You forgot one
thing with the moth, you forgot to revive it.

That didnt even cross my mind, ill have to give that a shot. I havent tried to do that on anything since but I will have to.

Interesting post Lowki. Ill keep that all in mind.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I have been attacked many times, you have to think with your rational mind. With enough creativity, you can elude them. For example, once when I was asleep, a beam was used to prevent me from "leaving" my body in the dream world, and then, some dark figure tried to question me, while another light figure tried to please me (Good Cop vs Bad Cop). The energy stopping me from "escaping" them was like a ton of bricks on my back. However, what I did was purposley "fall" down into darkness, and then when I raised back up, I basically got the "dark entity" in a chokehold, and tried to remove his mask. It was obvious to me, that whomever was responsible, were highly trained, most likely humans as well. You might get the idea of some powerful dark being, but it could be nothing more than a very advanced being, that can control electromagnetics, and has a very close to 3D control of reality. Basically, you can find him and attack him/it, literally, when you are 3D and can sense them, they are no match for the strength of your real 3D muscles. Often when attacked, I wake up, and then find the entity, and literally can grab them with my real hands. I often stare them straight in the eye until they yield, at which point I "free" them if they are controlled, or I kill them, and then take thier spirit, and release thier spirit to a higher plane. In a way I am helping them to reach the light, as we are all basically trapped here through sheer physical force, and often this force causes our minds to find some kind of "justification" for why we are trapped. However, when freed, we often wake up realising how negative and pointless our activities were.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

I have actually been training with a Navy SEAL for the past four months(preperation for what i want to do in the future), thats really what got my mind off of all of this, it was just brought back up in a peculiar way.

Good for you! Hope you make it through i know it must be tough! hang Strong!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join