It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Topics on right side tab not updating/changing since 12/13/2010 evening time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have tried everything I can think of to get this corrected. I even waited to see if anyone else had this issue. I don't block ads, which on some site can cause flash content, etc not to refresh. I have deleted all my temp files, cookies, etc. Loged out, back in and still it won't update. I can go to the New Topics Bar at the top of the page and see all the new topics, etc so the only thing not working is the side bar tab for Current Topics. Is this Java, Flash, Silverlight? I am reaching here thinking something needs updated or has been shut down for some reason on my computer. I think it is only on my system because I haven't seen anyone else say anything about it.

Well, if someone knows what might cause this anomaly, please U2U me with a suggestion or fix. I will continue to play around and troubleshoot this problem I am having. I will post back here is I find the solution or what the problems is if it is on my PC, which I am about positive it is.

I can use the top bar to get the updated information, so it isn't a serious issue.

SpiritHorse

Edit: I guess this is the right place for this. If not, please move it out.

I just installed Firefox and the same thing with that browser, so apparently it isn't browser related. I can't believe I am the only one that is experiencing this. It is only the tab of 'Current Topics' on the right side that isn't uodating

edit on 14/12/10 by spirit_horse because: Additional Info

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

It's been happening to me, as well. Can't figure out what to do with the durn thing

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Same here, it sucks

join