It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked EPA Document Shows It Knowingly Allowed Pesticide that Kills Honey Bees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Is this the reason so many bee's were dying?

Hmmm...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFonz

Is this the reason so many bee's were dying?

Hmmm...

It is clearly very deadly for bees, so it could well be one of the reasons, if not the reason. I guess to answer that question properly we would need to know the areas where bees were dying and whether the chemical had been sprayed in those areas, or adjoining areas.. but imo it's very possible, even probable.

second
edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Gee, makes me wonder.

Are they going to outlaw honey bee farms?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted this about 45 minutes before you did. It references the same material but this one is from another news source. worth a read.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
BAYER...big pharm for hitler and his armies.

WWII over...and like anything else that was left in Germany that could make a buck for the US,
it was absorbed to eventually be used against the American people when it was time.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz

chemtrails- spraying unknown chemicals on most large population areas extensively all around the world.

Its not unknown. The main chemicals are Aluminum ,Barium and Strontium.

Watch the movie `What in the world are they spraying` Not too bad, not too good. But informative

The chemical is mainly Aluminum but in all they are finding that these chemicals are taking away the acidic nutrients in the ground and is killing off a lot of the plant kingdom.

All the more reason they have that huge underground SEED VAULT up north you know.

My opinion, they know that the laws of the world, religion, politics, currency, basically every aspect of how everyone lives in the world is so screwed up. So they just want to start all over. `And why wouldn`t they`?
The world is over populated and they have to basically destroy it all so the future of mankind `the elites offspring` can start a new.

Look at the GEORGIA GUIDESTONES. That's not for us now. Its laws and a way of life for the people in the future, near future. Those stones will be around for a long time like Stonehenge.

The elites will go to their underground fortresses `like the one under the DENVER AIRPORT and many other places` and waite it out for 50 to 100 years or more. There offspring will then venture out into a whole new world and start there ideal of a perfect world, with out us or are derelict offspring of course.
There's really no sense fighting it in my opinion. You can try `I`ll help` but they will succeed. They have to.

Exciting times is it not?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

WOW!!! sounds a bit like wikileaks!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yes, whistleblowers are true heros! The world so needs to know the truth about all these things.

second
edit on 16-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
No bees-no pollination-no food!

Now that Bayer and Monsanto have gone into business together the only food you will be able to eat is Bayer / Monsanto food.

That scares me

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well the EPA never really does its job properly.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You're all doomed, humans, doomed. You see what happens when the human species pollutes and trashes the planet .. it RE-ACTS !!! Everything reacts.

Ya'll better stock up on emergency rations or invite enough fat people to come live with you before cannibalism becomes fashionable by the end of 2011, ha.

Researchers Find "Alarming" Decline in Bumblebees

Teach! Doom! TEACH! Bye bye humanity!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join