It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** Look who's now getting Special Travel/Enter Privileges: (kiss Amnesty good-bye)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c6c77fa30fc.jpg[/atsimg]

"In Mexico City, Secretary Napolitano and Mexican Ministry of the Interior Secretary José Francisco Blake Mora signed an agreement expressing their intent to develop a Global Entry international trusted traveler pilot program between the United States and Mexico – leveraging the success of the United States' Global Entry program to facilitate secure, legitimate travel between the two nations," announced a DHS statement Nov. 30.

In a further indication that the "North American Union" agenda is quietly proceeding under what remains of the Security and Prosperity Partnership initiative in the Obama administration, DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano signed, with little fanfare, an agreement in Mexico that would extend special "trusted traveler" access to the U.S. to an estimated 84 million Mexicans.

In September 2006, WND reported that the Department of Transportation, acting through a Security and Prosperity Partnership "working group," was preparing to issue North American biometric border passes to Mexican, Canadian and U.S. "trusted travelers," according to documents released to WND under a Freedom of Information Act request.

The Security and Prosperity Partnership, or SPP, was announced by President George W. Bush, together with then-Mexican President Vicente Fox and then-Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin at a press conference at the end of their trilateral summit meeting in Waco, Texas, March 23, 2005, without any U.S. congressional approval as a treaty or international agreement.

Source: www.wnd.com...

Well, would the last American leaving Texas, Fla, Calf and AZ please grab the US flag on the way out? Thanks.

See, just more proof the Gov't plans to do nothing with the illegal immigration issue facing our southern border states. The people there now must be livid----IF THEY KNEW ABOUT IT.

Why all the secretcy with this administration? What is coming next?

The other day, on the PA Turnpike. I passed five tractor-trailers. All had markings that indicated they were from Mexico. Each driver appeared to be of Mexican descent and ALL of them were poor drivers-in my opinion.

I call it a slow invasion. Matter of fact, not so slow anymore. Seems like they got the full court press on.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a888ee90db46.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Here's the lovely bit:

As described on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website, the trusted traveler program allows applicants to receive a biometric border pass to facilitate cross-border travel. The recipient must undergo a thorough background check against criminal, law enforcement, customs, immigration and terrorist files, including biometric fingerprint checks and a personal interview with a CBP officer. The trusted traveler network is more thoroughly described on the "Global Entry" website maintained by U.S. Customs and Border Patrol. "Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low risk travelers upon arrival in the United States," the CBP website proclaims.

OOH! Biometric ID and you can travel freely?
Get the chip everyone! No more long lines at airports and train terminals.
And won't you look smart whizzing through customs while that long line of tired-looking travelers hardly moves?
It's for your convenience and safety, of course!

Privacy? What's that?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The government just wants more slaves. Once they usher in the illegals, it weakens the entire infrastructure and crushes the U.S. citizens down to slaves competing with one another to survive and too weak to fight back. (NWO)

The government does not care. Why should they? They have money, jobs, the best health insurance, crooked friends in corporations, comfortable lives. They are untouchable. So what if everyone else is living in poverty? Too bad!

Why do they do it? Because we let them do it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I am from the U.K, But can see where this is going.

RF Chip, Sure! ill Have Two Thank's. It won't be long now!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is insane, If you protest your a terrorist.
Iv'e never in my 50 years seen this level
of pure insanity and corruption, Our own mis-leaders have destroyed us!
They've destroyed our industry,our economy,our culture,health care,
education,the Constitution,bill of rights,our borders,environment.
And they have their F.E.M.A.camps, if you don't like it !
Voting is a joke when you have to choose between CROOKS.
as soon as they get a taste of the money tree,they go the way of the snake.
or have an un-timely accident,
It's so far out of control, there's no stopping their agenda. Whats left ?
there's only one option left to us...do I have to spell it out ?
they're not going to listen to us. It's like they hate America.
these people are evil.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I would comment but the words I would use would be inappropiate for ats.

Was there a thread denouncing the NWO,well open your eyes fool its here for all to see.

Destroying national soveriengty is the plan,one little nibble at a time. Creeping along ever so slowly like a thief in the night.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

So what's the problem???

I thought all the fuss was about ILLEGAL immigration...I thought no one had problems with Mexicans coming here legally. This is a LEGAL traveller program...so what's the problem?

It's starting to sound like the people that are against are actually against the PEOPLE coming here and not if they are coming legally or illegally.

This Global Entry program has already been around for other countries...they are just now including Mexico...and it is for frequent fliers.

Can you tell me why this is a HUGE deal? Why is including Mexico in this program any different than the other countries?? Can you tell me why you try to connect this to border states when this only involves people flying into the United States and so isn't necessarily having to do with the border?

Why not just admit it...you have a problem with skin color.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Indeed. It's always " I have no problem with those that enter the country legally....."

Now that there may be a legal way...it's "zomg it's the NWO"...."

No outrage that the trusted traveller program is in effect for Switzerland for example, but then again they are more trustworthy apparently.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Legal or Illegal...no difference. Read the article snippet again before you call anyone a racist. That's 84 MILLION potential jobs lost to U.S. citizens.

When this country is in such a dire situation, there needs to be an attitude of Americans come first, other nationalities second until this country can stand on its two legs again.

Try going to France as an outsider and find a job. ALL jobs go to the French citizens first, then the others. There is nothing wrong with this. The government of every nation has a DUTY to PROTECT its citizens.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X

Legal or Illegal...no difference. Read the article snippet again before you call anyone a racist. That's 84 MILLION potential jobs lost to U.S. citizens.

When this country is in such a dire situation, there needs to be an attitude of Americans come first, other nationalities second until this country can stand on its two legs again.

Try going to France as an outsider and find a job. ALL jobs go to the French citizens first, then the others. There is nothing wrong with this. The government of every nation has a DUTY to PROTECT its citizens.

The article is clearly written by either a person driving an agenda or a complete idiot. I suspect both.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How Close Are We

I have a thread up about the "Mark" coming at us very quickly now. In that thread, we mentioned that the restrictive searches and TSA problems could be eased with certain "passes" that incorporated background and criminal checks being built into the Passport. "Trusted Traveller" and "Biometric Passes" seems to be a dead-on match!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

UNITED STATES OF AMERICANAZ-MEXICANAZ-CANADA= CALIPHATE BALANCE... OF OPPOSITE HEMISPHERE.
edit on 12/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

I'm not sure you understand what this new program will be doing. It isn't granting access to traveler to anyone that isn't already traveling. It is providing them a process to go through with background checks and other checks to qualify to go through special "fast" kiosks when they do travel.

This isn't about allowing more people to travel...it's about making it easier for current frequent travelers.

You guys are freaking out about nothing...well...you are freaking out because they are coming from Mexico and most likely have brown skin...but you are trying to turn it into something it is not.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
NAFTA= National Attempt Freedom's Taken Away or Never A Free Thinking America, I have a feeling by the time we in the US need to shout "Enough" it will be to late, so with the stroke of a pen, the US Constitution dies, as well as the Bill of Rights, so much for Life freedom and liberty.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Sorry, let me explain. I'm looking at the bigger picture. This is how they get us. Remember that the Dream Act is right around the corner. And then add it to this and you've got exactly what I'm talking about. Look at the big picture. They take little steps...inch by inch.

And just to let you know, I am an American but not born here. I LOVE this country and I have a protectionist attitude. I am not a racist.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

And just to let you know, I am an American but not born here. I LOVE this country and I have a protectionist attitude.

So you are a protectionist...now that you have become an American.

Ironic?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You misunderstand again. And please stop attacking me for having a different opinion from you. I AM an American born in another country because my parents were stationed in another country when I was born. They are American BTW. And yes, I DO have a protectionist attitude when my country is sinking. Why shouldn't I? Who says I can't?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You misunderstand again. And please stop attacking me for having a different opinion from you. I AM an American born in another country because my parents were stationed in another country when I was born. They are American BTW. And yes, I DO have a protectionist attitude when my country is sinking. Why shouldn't I? Who says I can't?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is yet another attack on the middle class,a theft of wealth amongst other things. Its not so much about legal citizens or those who would move here legally. Its a move mainly to attack the American truck driver by allowing Mexican truck driving companys to more easily enter and continue down the road.

Yes this may keep goods prices down but it keeps the independant trucker down too,plus the trucker based in America has much more stringent laws he must adhere too that the trucks originating in Mexico will not be liable to. Your roads will not be safer they will be less safe but the corps well they'll benifit.

This is only one facet,there are many.

Same old, same old follow the money,who profits and who loses. The common man always loses,always.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Harper in Canada is doing the same thing
so as the "alarmists" have been saying all along.

damn that Alex Jones
ITS ALL HIS FAULT

*sigh*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join