It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage October 24th 2010 - REAL SIGHTING?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This interesting UFO video of cylindrical object was recorded in Australia on 24th October 2010.

Witness report: I was filming the night sky for a time lapse video & while looking through the footage i came across this interesting object. I have no idea what it was but thought it was worth uploading to see what most people think it is. I really can't explain what this was because i wasn't there when it was filmed.

Looks like a missile, but I dont understand why a missile would have those lights flashing in sequence. I do not know what to think of it, but as I have no answer to what we see in the video, I think I can rest assured in saying it's a UFO.

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

edit on 14-12-2010 by RUSSO because: link

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well I know the Hartley Comet 2 passed around that time and it was green and highly visible. Could be that.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Great thread, thanks for posting. It looks very unidentifiable, given the lights.

Star and flag.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks for the reply.

Can be, not for sure, but can be.

But how a comet flash lights like that?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
the videographer states him/herself that this is a time lapse video. The long exposure creates this kind of effect with ANY object that flies across the sky. This could be a passenger plane, a helicopter, or a jet aircraft.

Its too easy to 'see things' using this method.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

You beat me to it! That's exactly what I was thinking. I think maybe the Hartley comet coupled with the fact that it's time lapse video, creates this illusion...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I did not know time lapse could do this kind of effect. It is more to overexposure. I'm not a great expert in the area of videos, so if you say that this may be an effect caused by time-lapse, I have to believe or seek to inform me about it. It's a pity i have no time now. cheers.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Search for time lapse footage of stars or anything else for that matter. You will see simillar footage to what you have here.

time lapse stars

Its actualy hard to find any of aeroplanes. I think this is because everyone classifies them as UFO's.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yup, as said looks to be an aircraft of some description.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Interesting you can hear some audio 'disturbance' on the video when the object arrives within the shot and when it leaves. Strange. But yeah you could be right. I dont know what it is. Could be anything. I just thought it was interesting because i can't tell what it is.

edit on 14-12-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alanmooncat

Cool pictures. Thanks

top topics

join