It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange still committed to publishing secret documents: mother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Assange still committed to publishing secret documents: mother

www.reuters.com

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told his mother from his prison cell in London that he remained committed to publishing secret U.S. cables, despite condemnation from Washington and elsewhere, Australian television reported Tuesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This just popped up. I hope he continues to release things, and maybe sometime he will release some really damaging stuff, if they don't get to him first. But even then loads of leak sites would arrive and take wiki's place.

Article:

Australia's Network Seven asked Christine Assange to ask her 39-year-old son one question during a visit to his London jail: Was it worth it?

"My convictions are unfaltering. I remain true to the ideals I have expressed. This circumstance shall not shake them," said Assange, according to his mother who supplied the network with a written statement of her son's answer.

"If anything this process has increased my determination that they are true and correct."

www.reuters.com

news.smh.com.au...
edit on 14-12-2010 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 14/12/10 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Assange needs to stop releasing these cables and release more important governments secrets. Everyone by now show know hes a frontman and this information is being given to us by the same people trying to destroy us.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Prove it.
It's pretty obvious that that isn't what's going on.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Yes he is an alien CIA Mosad cover up dis -info agent having regular sex with Pleaidans (sarcasm,irony)
watch this and stop posting lies about Wikielaks and Assange

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The war for our global independence or ww3 is happening in real time. These are the battles that will shape our world for possible generations.

Chose your side wisely. Don't let the fear of the system cloud your judgment.

We can continue to suspect the governments of wrong doing or we can Know what they are doing. We will show them that they can't hide there lies anymore.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Do you actually think the CIA would let you go around leaking info like that to the public and just charge you with rape? Assange is playing the false "hero" right now. The reason why they are releasing this info is to incite violence, just like the cables that mentioned the corrupt Kenyan government, they know the elections there are coming up soon (2012) and they intend to incite more violence via tribal clashes further controlling the population. Have you not realized how much media attention the story has been getting? That is because they want you to know about it! Now you can hurl insults at me all day but at the end we will see who's right. Can there not be a more perfect time to release this info publicly before 2012, creating more panic and fear mongering?

Please prove that he's not? Trust nobody, Question everything.

Order out of chaos, just another false revolution.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thanks to ATS member sterling for the link:

WHOS IS BEHIND WIKILEAKS

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
WIKILEAKS PETITION:

www.avaaz.org...

People should all sign this, obviously not an earlier poster, but it's important for us to have the information in these leaks.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Good to see he hasn't caved to the massive amount of pressure being put upon him by the Various different government, media and financial institutions

Discussion about petition going on in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14/12/10 by Freedom_is_Slavery because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

thanks for nothing

History is being made and unfolding as we speak ... those on the wrong side of it by obstructing and impeding the truth from emerging are noted and shall be remembered.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

ahahahaha, great choice of quote! Nail on the head.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Believe what you want but we all know what happens to people that try to expose their governments. I don't really expect any thanks, If anything you should be thanking the founding fathers of your nation for the mess we are gonna be in!

new topics

top topics

join