It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cholera spreads like the wind in Nigeria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I was just relaying the words from my usual source Here , then click "event description" for the report.

The facts:

No fewer than 100 persons are feared dead as a water borne disease, confirmed to be cholera, ravaged the entire five local government areas of Adamawa Southern Senatorial Zone: Madagali, Michika, Maiha, Mubi North and Mubi South. A similar outbreak in May and June left over 200 persons dead, and the zone declared epidemic disaster area. Local community sources disclosed to Vanguard weekend in Yola that the outbreak of the disease this time around was first noticed penultimate Thursday, and had engulfed the entire five local government areas as at yesterday.

Weird thing is:

According to the sources, the spread of the disease looks was very fast as the epidemic looked like it was being spread by the wind.

and

He said the general perception is that the disease is being spread by the wind.

From here

The official hypothesis:

Sources at the ministry, however, told Vanguard that the current outbreak might be the left over of the previous ones which has not been properly handled to prevent the re-occurrence.

What's also interesting to know is:

Pfizer was sued in Nigeria after reports that it had tested an experimental antibiotic called Trovan on 100 children during a 1996 meningitis epidemic. Another 100 children were given an approved antibiotic, ceftriaxone. Families later charged they had not been properly informed and that the standard antibiotic dose was too low. Some children died and others suffered brain damage, paralysis, deafness or blindness during the trial, first disclosed by The Washington Post.

To be very thorough, I suggest you put any links related to Nigerian business in this thread.

Follow the money trail, find the f...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nigeria has an arrest warrant out for Cheney and now this ????????????

second

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I suppose a cholera outbreak is a lot easier than inviting them all out quail hunting.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
TPTB are always trying to depopulate Nigeria, it looks like this is getting taken to a higher level now. It's possible this weaponized killer is being sprayed from the sky

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
While that is not good news, if it is true, I'm not sure what your trying to get at. Are you looking to bring attention to the situation? If so, why post it here??? How about sending it to a news station??

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Staff memeber in the hospital I work at in Edmonton was just diagnosed with Cholera... and hasn't been travelling.
edit on 13-12-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your observations, OP. The first thing that springs to mind is the Cheney connection. After the Haiti incident, it seems that weaponized cholera may be a current favored depop/invasion tool - it will be hellish if it is airborne. Scary to see it in Canada and US as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I really wouldn't be surprised if these 'mysterious outbreaks' were a series of tests, trying out different strains of a bio-weapon on a community that by a lot of accounts, isn't going to last anyway. This doesn't surprise me. Illnesses like this don't just magically appear.

top topics

join