It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how you film a UFO! Dec 7th 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

In the first part of the video...then probably just a gradual turn as it approaches.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That is pretty interesting. Now if we could only see what those light kits would look like on a plane way up there for comparison. The placement of the lights in the flash video is similiar, but if we are looking at a possible plane in the video I posted with the light system you suggested, it wouldnt be possible to see all 5 lights correct? To me, it seems the video I posted the craft is moving directly left to right and moving up., which would prevent us from seeing all 5 lights, especially during daylight. I cant believe birds hitting airplanes cost 1.28 billion dollars annually!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
In the first part of the video...then probably just a gradual turn as it approaches.

Agreed. Then the reason why the video stops is because at that time it turns enough to become obvious that it's just a plane, and planes are a lot less fun than UFOs, after all.

That is my theory.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That is a fascinating video. What makes it fascinating for me is because I've never seen such pattern display of lights from a plane like that before and I live in the city where we have tons of planes flying everyday/night. This is of course just my opinion and experience but I have to agree with the op that the lighting behavior definitely is interesting.
None the less due to the lack of details besides the lighting I don't see any reason why this can't also possibly be a plane. Hopefully someone with more experiences in airplanes lighting behavior can shim in with some facts.

Thanks for sharing OP. I like how I was able to view it at 1080 HD- that was spectacular.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just for reference.

These are the standard lights that are fitted to commercial planes, there are a lot of them

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ad66bf742f3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 13-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I dont know....I think part of that is due to the zooming. Im definitely not ruling out a plane, im almost leaning that way now. Only thing that still makes me wonder is the color of the lights, the placement and how it lights up. I think the way lights can distort what you are filming may be happening here which gives the whole craft an odd shape.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I saw an aeroplane with lights like that some days ago, they look strange.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Im afraid to give my secret out to the disinfomation-istas, but what I look for in a UFO vid is the erratic movements across the screen; movement that cannot be questioned as any flying object we currently have (planes).

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Are the colors on the diagram the same as what it should be up in the sky? I wish we could get a pilot in on this convo to answer some of my questions.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by grey580

I saw an aeroplane with lights like that some days ago, they look strange.

That light system grey580 brought up is pretty cool. Did the plane you saw with those lights occur at night or during the day?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Agree with you that at the very least, the videographer demonstrates the proper way to film a flying object -- with a tripod, with ground references and a minimal amount of zooming. I also think it's a plane, and as you said, stopping a video before its conclusion is a red flag for me as well.

Thanks for bringing this to us.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Appears that the landing lights and runway turnoff lights would be the culprits. That said, would be interesting, as it would indicate a nearby airport, and if THAT could be verified in that direction, well...kind of clinches it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Did you see where it said "FluffyJetProductions"? That sent up a red flag to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

Agree with you that at the very least, the videographer demonstrates the proper way to film a flying object -- with a tripod, with ground references and a minimal amount of zooming. I also think it's a plane, and as you said, stopping a video before its conclusion is a red flag for me as well.

Thanks for bringing this to us.

Thanks for your input Argentus, it is much appreciated. This is definitely how to film a UFO, now hopefully next time they actually film a UFO! Im really leaning towards this being a plane as well...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

What do you think about these airplane lights. Check this out.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It was during the night, for just some five seconds before disappearing behind a building.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The video doesn't help too much so let's watch the lights with zoom
and slowmotion. Make your opinion, UFO or conventional craft.
A segment of the footage with zoom.

Same segment in slowmotion with zoom.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

What do you think Free_Spirit? Airplane? After seeing what you posted it makes me lean towards the object not being an airplane. Thanks for that analysis. Im interested in hearing what you have to say.....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's the Conan O'Brien blimp !!!!

Go Conan! . . . go!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Appears to be an airplane flying towards the observer (note the increase in size)...that's why it appears to hover, when it's really just getting closer. My opinion anyhow. The alternative is a UFO in broad daylight with lights blazing, and not being intercepted by any authority....

(probably because the plane was right where it should be). It's simply the most logical conclusion to reach.

I think this is correct based on what I could make out in certain frames of the video. there does appear to be a tail, and the direction of the object corresponds to the quoted posters description.

I'm back.
I took a number of captures from random frames and made enlargenents.
Here is capture 1, with an enlargemnet and color adjustments:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b36e60ac42d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21e5627d2599.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, I know the captures are still blurry. I am restricted by my meager photo enhancement skills/software. If you think I should continue with this let me know either way. I think that any more captures will be just as blurry, although I still have not gone through every single frame.

I have three other captures with enlargements but they are pretty much the same quailty.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join