It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSHES SPEECH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Enough is enough, the man is an utter fool who has been repeating the same nonsense for the last year !

WE SHALL FREE AND LIBERATE THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ, THEN FREE SOME SOME MORE PEOPLE, THEN WE SHALL FREE SOME MONKEYS FROM THE ZOO, THEN LIBERATE THESE MONKEYS, THEN FREE THEM AGAIN.....FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

#ING IDIOT IS AN UTTER IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T STAND TO WATCH HIM ON TV ANYMORE !

Sorry, just had to rant.

Deep

[EDITED BY the Homeland Text Size Defense Corp - ktprktpr]

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
LMAO- that is one of the funniest posts i've read!!!
I totally agree...

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It is funny but you did not have to be so explicit we got the point, ha, ha, ha, I can not stand him either.
:shk:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Is it just me, or did some of his speech sound a little like a sermon.

God this, blah blah blah God, blah blah, under God....

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I bet that makes you feel really smart, calling Bush a fool? Tell me this, how do you know he's a fool? Why does it piss you off so much about him saying we're freeing iraq. We DID free Iraq! Did you not hear about us giving Iraq back to the people just about a week ago? Bush really isn't all that stupid. Yes, he's horrible at public speaking; I'll give you that, but he's not an idiot.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I agree with Herman, all he said is that he was going to free Iraq, and he did. We handed Iraq over anyway, so shush.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I agree with the last two posts.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ok people I agree with bush did free Iraq, but I as well can free my dogs on the street and later have the dog pound come and pick them up to have them put to sleep.

If you think Iraq is free?
Yes from Sadam
If Iraq is free truly free,
no, from destruction, chaos and terrorism, I think not again.

Way to go Mr.Bush!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
oh fantastic i bet iraq is over the moon at a possible chance of a WESTENER taking over oh yeah coz they love us WESTENERS soooo much- bush is an idiot and so is Blair- get ova it- there is not alot of freedom- ur mind is the closest thing to freedom that anyone will get...

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Ok, Marge what is your point? Is your point that we can still take over iraq if we really wanted to? Is your point that Iraq is still in danger of terrorist attacks? I guess I'll just reply to both of them. First off, we're more powerfull than alot of countries. (We meaning the U.S.). We could just as easily take over other smaller countries. Because we're more powerfull, does that in turn mean that they are not truley free? Because we still have troops trying to make sure that they don't get bombed by terrorists, does that mean that they're not free? We have military bases in Japan, in Korea...alot of other countries as well. This does not mean that they aren't free. And just to alert you, in case you think that being open to terrorist attacks makes you not free: None of us are free!! That's right, we're not completely safe from terrorist attacks either; nobody is. Does this mean that we're not free? (Sorry to be redundant.) I think not. Iraq is free, they have their own government now. Terrorists still want to kill us westerners though. Misspickle, I shouldn't even dignify your response with an answer, but i will. Possible chance of a westerner taking over? We already gave them back their government, and guess what? We didn't put a westerner in charge!!!!! You must be a little late catching up on recent history, eh? And what are you talking about by saying, "There is not alot of freedom". Give some examples please. Spitting out cliche's like, "Bush is an idiot" doesn't give you must respect as far as I'm concerned. Tell me how he is an idiot. I agree, he's done some stupid stuff. The man is a terrible terrible public speaker, but once again he's not a total idiot.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ok i do appologise on my slight mistake of a westener taking over but how are they free when US trops are still in their country- so oh yeah theres alot of freedom!!????
But it is true that westerners have been hated-start reading up some religious history cause it is all in there- i am not saying every iraqi hates all westeners but im sure we are not their favourite people.

I havent actualy said bush is an idiot- but yeah i don't think he is the brightest star in the sky.

As for the 'I shouldn't even dignify you response with an answer' comment- Herman i am sorry you think you are superior to me ( thats the way it sounds)-but get over it...

[Edited on 06/27/2004 by misspickle]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Textok i do appologise on my slight mistake of a westener taking over but how are they free when US trops are still in their country- so oh yeah theres alot of freedom!!????

misspickle,
You do not have to appologize for posting your point of view I agree with you on your views of Bush, the true is that we invaded Iraq and we brough terrorism in their soil.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That's interesting, Misspickle. Cause I could swear that you DID say Bush was an idiot. hmm, lets take a look at the quote. And don't you dare edit your post.

I havent actualy said bush is an idiot- but yeah i don't think he is the brightest star in the sky.

Hmm, now let us look at your post a few hours before that one:

oh fantastic i bet iraq is over the moon at a possible chance of a WESTENER taking over oh yeah coz they love us WESTENERS soooo much- bush is an idiot and so is Blair- get ova it- there is not alot of freedom- ur mind is the closest thing to freedom that anyone will get...

See, the part that particularly interested me was the:

bush is an idiot and so is Blair

And about thinking that I'm superior than you. No, I don't think that I'm superior, but my logic definately was in this case. Marg, just how did we bring terrorism into their country? Please tell me, I really want to know what you think. It seems to me, it was a fight between us and the terrorists over control of the country. We won control, and then gave the iraqi people back their country. Hmmmmm, yeah we really sound like evil terrorists don't we?

[Edited on 5-7-2004 by Herman]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Herman, where has you been in the last 2 years, not only this administration have invaded, destroy and brought chaos to Iraq, and now because of US involvement in Iraq we are now the bringers of terror, and did we truly have turn power over? Ha, ha, ha, perhaps into the city of Baghdad because the rest of the country is in the hand of another anti American group. Pity how some people still think that Iraq is free, free from what? Sad am yes terror and chaos not. What a failure for the self proclaim liberator king bush.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Depends what your definition of Terror is, Marge.

terrorist

adj : characteristic of someone who employs terrorism (especially as a political weapon); "terrorist activity" n : a radical who employs terror as a political weapon

Let's think about the phrase "Political weapon" here, Saddam Hussien beat, murdered, and raped his own people to intimidate them out of speaking against him, I'm not sure about you but I sure as hell don't agree with that.

Whose the terrorist here? A rag-tag group of cowardly men decapitating a few men, or Saddam and his regime raping woman, torturing children and killing all who oppose? You tell me.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I don't know where you're getting your information from, maybe michael moore? From what I've seen, and I have a relative who's a green beret and showed me actual PICTURES of what's going on, iraq is more peacefull than it was before we came. We haven't invaded, and destroyed anything. The only thing we're destroying is the terrorist organizations. If the terrorists happen to be hiding in buildings, and we destroy those buildings to get them out, so be it. We do everything we can to ensure the safety of the civilians, while still killing the terrorists. If there are civilian casualties, that's the price you have to pay. I mean it's sad...but remember, if we weren't doing this then more civilians would have gotten killed by the terrorists that were running the government. They (The terrorists) did it in afghanistan and they were going to do it in iraq as well. Do you even know what terrorists are? The oposing forces in a war are NOT terrorists. Just because we're killing people, and "Invading" them does not mean that we're terrorists. Please, learn what a terrorist is before you try to use it in an argument.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The problem is that like it or not and you can call them anything you like they are causing havoc and they are killing people including our own.

They are all over Iraq and they are there to stay as long as they receive support from the opposition, the groups that does not recognize the new government as legit due to the fact that is impose by the US.

And by the way I am not Moore fan and I don't need his movie to know what is going on we this administration. And for the price to pay about 10,000 casualty including childrens is not a price that the people of Iraq have to pay for a liberation that they did not ask for.

www.iraqbodycount.net...

Perhaps you can tell the families of the citizens of Iraq that have die since invation and terrorist attacts that the loves ones than die are just part of the libaration.

[Edited on 5-7-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I forgot to mention something. To add to Glitch's found definition of terrorism, I'd like to make this statement: People who call America and the Bush administration terrorists (Using websters definition: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion) doesn't know what they're talking about when it comes to terrorism. The terrorists in Iraq cut off soldiers heads in order to make the rest of the forces afraid, and back out. They are using terror as a means of winning this war, we (Meaning the U.S. and allies) are not. Even if people are afraid of the U.S. forces (And the ones helping the U.S forces) which naturally happens, it is not our intention to use that as means of winning the war. Case closed. The bush administration is NOT the terrorist forces here.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Saddam Hussien has murdered approx. 40 of his own relatives. According to a 2001 Amnesty International report, "victims of torture in Iraq are subjected to a wide range of forms of torture, including the gouging out of eyes, severe beatings, and electric shocks ... some victims have died as a result and many have been left with permanent physical and psychological damage."

Over 100,000 men, woman, and children have died as a result of Saddam Hussiens actions,

According to Human Rights Watch, "senior Arab diplomats told the London-based Arabic daily newspaper al-Hayat in October [1991] that Iraqi leaders were privately acknowledging that 250,000 people were killed during the uprisings, with most of the casualties in the south." Refugees International reports that

"Over the past five years, 400,000 Iraqi children under the age of five died of malnutrition and disease, preventively, but died because of the nature of the regime under which they are living."

Saddam Hussein's regime has carried out frequent summary executions, including:

Saddam Hussein's regime has carried out frequent summary executions, including:

4,000 prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison in 1984;
3,000 prisoners at the Mahjar prison from 1993-1998;
2,500 prisoners were executed between 1997-1999 in a "prison cleansing campaign;"
122 political prisoners were executed at Abu Ghraib prison in February/March 2000;
23 political prisoners were executed at Abu Ghraib prison in October 2001; and
At least 130 Iraqi women were beheaded between June 2000 and April 2001.

I withdrew my information from www.state.gov...

Perhaps you can tell the families of the men, woman, and children that have died under Saddam that you want Saddam back in power?

I rest my case.

[Edited on 5-7-2004 by glitch314]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

www.iraqbodycount.net...
Perhaps you can tell the families of the citizens of Iraq that have die since invation and terrorist attacts that the loves ones than die are just part of the libaration.

These "Civilians" are reported dead by whom? Who's to decipher who's a terrorist and who's not? The terrorists dress just like regular people, if they're dead then who can say if they were a terrorist or not? I've heard many true stories, and seen them on the news about women that will be walking down the street, then suddenly whip out an A-K from underneath their dress garmet thing. If they are killed, all the iraqi people see is a dead woman. Same goes for all the rest of the terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join