It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mind of a Modern Dictator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
In a way, I believe we have a "dictator" inside each one of us.

However, it is only recently that I have begun thinking about the "terrorism" all over the planet and how "I would have done the same."

I'm pretty sure that you have your own scenario of "you" dominating the world and creating a "utopia" or "dystopia;" which ever fits your taste.

Also, I expect you to have thought of the "methodology" in which you would use to achieve your goals.

In my case, tragedies that has happened in the past 10 years including 9/11, the Iraq War, Al Qaeda, Taliban, and other suspicious situations are all explainable.

I thought, if I was an elite who wants to dominate the world, I would have done the same thing.

I would create terrorist attacks small enough to not affect my luxurious lifestyle and big enough to turn the world into a battle field.

I would want a society that "conforms," one where adults only work and sleep, teens only want to be cool, and kids get pampered into babies.

Once that is accomplished, I can instill fear into the idiots and hopelessness into those who bother fighting.

Now that the stars are aligned, I can do things that no one has done before. I won't even have to kill tens of millions of people like Stalin.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
then you're evil, if i was dictator i'd line up all the elites that thought like you and shoot each one in the head, in the name of justice and self defence.

just like castro and comandante ernesto "che" guevara did in cuba.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Che was a punk wannabe . Dictators are murderers and common sense is't common.got it?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

You can hardly call people evil, with a commie flag as your pic, can you?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Has nothing to do with elitism or even dictatorship.

The tools of terrorism are employed when a group faces an armed force more armed and more numerous than themselves. Such folks cannot hope to win in any kind of traditional battle, so guerilla tactics are employed...because they have historically been very effective (just ask us in Vietnam, or the Soviets in Afghanistan....or now, us in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.)....

I don't condone or agree with it, but I recognize why the tactic is used.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than the fear of sudden death. What luck for the rulers that men do not think" -Hitler

The truth is your not very likely to get killed in a terrorist attack, its far more likely that your neighbor will shoot you. The act of terrorism is just more memorable because multiple people die at once. I bet gang members kill more people then most terrorists. It's the fear of the ideology of killing for the purpose of creating chaos that is used as a tool by media and leaders to create fear and potential chaos. It's impossible to dictate to the majority if they are using their brains, tptb can't have you doing some crazy thing like that, can they? Your thinking would get in the way of your well being and safety from the evils in the world. Your not smart enough to protect yourself, but don't worry the government will do it for you. Terrorism, Terrorism, Terrorism, They will kill you, Terrorism, Terrorism!!! Are you scared yet? TSA to the rescue!

edit on 13-12-2010 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2010 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

join