It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Employee warned friend before the bomb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Defense Employee warned friend before the bomb

translate.google.dk

An employee at the Swedish Defence warned a few hours before Saturday's suicide bombing in Stockholm a friend that he should stay away from Drottninggatan, writes the Swedish news agency TT.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well, I guess this makes it a bit more clear that it may have been a "false false" event, eh?

Do TPTB who give warnings to friends and family really believe that the information will stay secret? Or is that they don't care if we know, as long as the majority of the unawakened believe that it was a terror event?

translate.google.dk
(visit the link for the full news article)

I haven't found any other links yet, so I will keep checking to verify this story and post additional links here!

Give me some of your thoughts, folks!
edit on 12/12/10 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
As I said in another thread on the topic.. Was a set-up .. This only confirms it.. Guess the swedes arent as cold blooded as americans yet since on warned his friend.. but like everything else in the "war on terror" it will end up quickly covered up.. The guy will probably have a tragic accident in near future for having warned his friend.. The lads at C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) get upset when people mess up their "fun"

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I don't know what to think. I can't imagine the purpose of these exercises, really. Are these types of incidents really advancing their agenda so much? Seems like people are growing kinda blase' about bombs and carnage.

A surfeit of terror, maybe?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

An act of desperation perhaps now that the trumped up charges are falling through? It'd be an even bigger red flag if this ends up linked to a wikileaks supporter.

This is a situation I take very seriously, but I can't help but feel like I'm watching a movie waiting for the dramatic conclusion.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by Expat888

I don't know what to think. I can't imagine the purpose of these exercises, really. Are these types of incidents really advancing their agenda so much? Seems like people are growing kinda blase' about bombs and carnage.

A surfeit of terror, maybe?

To maintain the illusion of an enemy in order to keep the public a. Scared b. In line to cooperate with the will of the state i.e support the war.. report suspicious persons/activities.. Its all about fear and control..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Isn't it more likely that they had intelligence reports of an imminent attack possibly occurring? People shouldn't always jump to the conclusion of 'false flag'. I mean come on people, this was a small attack that garnered very little attention, and did very little damage. If it was a false flag, it would have been more spectacular and media would have been all over it. The more likely scenario is that of Swedish Intelligence being warned of something or have reports of something being imminent.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SoCaNate

That's a very possible scenario! It would cause a major uproar, now wouldn't it? Another piece of damning evidence that wikileaks is just a bunch of hoodlums.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If this is true, there is little the military can say to excuse this. If they had intellegence that an attack might happen - enough that this guy felt the need to tell his associate to stay away just in case, it was enough for the pulbic to receive the same grace of warning.

This shows, at best, poor decision making skills and values on the part of the elite - a disregard for innocent human life. They probably put the economic loss that would be caused by the warning of greater value than they put the human life that would be lost in a suicide bomber attack. That kind of caculation where human life equals the economic value to "society" is now accepted by the Western elite. I think that is unethical.

The "false flag" chest beating is drama, people. Get off it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Well, if this is the scenario, I am truly pissed. Why not issue a warning to the public, then? There wouldn't be mass hysteria over a possible attack, and people would have been forewarned. This is even sicker than the other, IMO.

What, warnings are only for TPTB and their buddies?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Perhaps this is a case of TPTB bringing a bit of terrorism into sweden to garner the peoples support.
Once Assange is extradited on the trumped up s-x charges, and now terror in the swedish streets,
the fear will lessen the Govts damage from public back-lash when they hand him over to the US.

Mind you,
The whole Swedish Cr_p is just a stalling tactic to keep him in lock-up
until the US can find some actual legal reason to extradite him straight to the US.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Yeah I get that. Maybe that's what this was about, then. Stir it up in Sweden and find "wikileaks freak" to blame it on.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Think it might be possible that intelligence agencies picked up on the chatter / plan and warned swedish intelligence? Its entirely possible they had the info it was coming, but no time frame? Of course people will warn others, but without confirmation they wont announce to the public for fear of tipping of a source of intelligence, or being wrong about it and causing mass panic for a non nexistant event, which has happened before.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You know this sounds like the rumors that spread after 9/11...

I call BS

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

EVERYTHING to do with terrorism is a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
By definition terrorism and or pseudo terrorism cannot exist without conspiracy. If one talks about bombing a night club in the night club it generally ends pretty quickly... Therefore one must CONSPIRE to commit terrorist acts... then on the flip side if you talk about what you're doing to catch them the enforcement arm needs to CONSPIRE to catch them... or they easily outwit those that tell them what they are going to do next and what they know.

Now as far as The War On Terror.... well just read the acronym ...

Something's not right in denmark that's for sure.... (and yes I know the bombing didn't happen there its an expression)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Anyone think this ties into WikiLeaks incident?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Little question...

Is the news site you got this from credible?

en.wikipedia.org...

They're a tabloid. A very sensationalizing one. Is this being reported by anyone who isn't famous for their industry making up news?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

90 percent of the time.

90 perrcent of the time they have a good idea of the plot and where it is going down

90 percent of the time.

The problem is knowing exactly when. The time.

This is fact.

Us intercepts every call that is over the cell towers and internet.

The problem is catching them in the act red handed so to speak.

If you move in to soon they use the laws to make it look like they are the victims and use are own laws against us.

They appear as they are the victims and we are attacing them and we are biggots and anti what ever they are.

We know that 911 was going to happen we just didn't know when.

They were preparing for it by loading expolsives into the building like number 7 that was pulled.

There is no way in hell the tower would have collapse like it did period.

I dont need people saying hey were is your proof.

I dont need proof. I know what I know and that is that.

If you get punched in the face. You know you did know matter what people will tell you.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

It also show people who are in the know cannot be trusted with intel.

Listen if the local police had itel from the government that a mall was going to be attacked on a specific day.

Do you think the cop is going to let his pregnant wife go shopping there.

Not

top topics

<<   2 >>

join