It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wikileaks,the US secret bunker, gulf of aden vortex, contact made?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I stumbled across this and not sure if its in the right forum so mods feel free to move.

Now i personally have always thought that there was something strange about all those war ships from countries all over the world and their presence in the gulf of aden....NO WAY are they all there just to stop a few pirates, so when i saw this i thought...hmmmm that makes sense.

Once again the Wikileaks cables come into play. And what is revealed is terrifying. According to a report allegedly prepared by Admiral Maksimov of Russia's Northern Fleet, in late 2000, a magnetic vortex was discovered in the area of the Gulf of Aden. Russia, the PR China and the USA joined efforts to study what it was but discovered that it defied logic and the laws of physics.

The USA set up a center of operations in Djibouti, which soon became the HQ of the Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA) and monitored the vortex, which remained stable from its discovery in November 2000, according to the same report, until late 2008, when it started to expand. This, it appears, caused the USA to send a warning to the rest of the world and in response the following nations poured their military resources into the area

full article here ______beforeitsnews/story/301/167/Wikileaks,_the_US_secret_bunker,_the_Gulf_of_Aden_Vortex:_Contact_made.html

anyone else think this is odd? and also there is COMPLETE MEDIA SHUTDOWN on this, no planes allowed above the area, nothing...not being funny but if it was just a couple of pirates then surely all this secrecy wouldnt be required.

then we have this dude arron mccollum that came out at the beginning of this year he talks about a stargate and that there was going to be a false flag operation....months b4 the oil spill.....

www.youtube.com...

what do u all think...is there a stargate? is it possible? or a load of old crap?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This has been debunked I believe?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

has it?? oooh ok lol didnt know...what was the outcome do u know?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Really? Is there a previous thread debunking this?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I swear I saw 2 diff threads about this....lets see....

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

I`ve been reading about this everywhere but i haven`t seen anything about it being debunked.
It is strange the warships, the earthquakes and the story of the Ark of the covenant being in that area ( Yemen ).

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

The original article is from Sorcha Faal.

Need I say more?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
interesting find, also would like to know more about the other threads.

Peace out folks

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
there was another thread about this a couple of weeks ago where i posted a link to a report by the royal society of london done in 1979 and released in 1980.
it was a report into the various forces and anomalys in the gulf of aiden.
ive miss placed the link so i will edit with it when i find it again.
there does appere to be a sientific explination to the wierd results in the gulf.
its also one of the bussiest shipping lanes on the planet so its well looked after by the countrys that depend on ti for imports.
pirates are prevelant in the area.
however there mite be more to it . not sure about a stargate as such but a more earthly explination.
the reversal of magnetic polls, or even the start of whats ro come? the slowing of the earth core and breakdown of the magnetic field of the earth . all plausable i suppose.
is wierd that the u.s. government felt they had to warn the world of the anomily.

edit to include links.
royal society london

alternate thread ats gulf of aiden
edit on 12-12-2010 by blacklist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

The original article is from Sorcha Faal.

Need I say more?

If you don't mind, could you? I have heard a couple of people on ATS say she's a fraud, but no one ever said why they believe that. I don't know of her. Just would like to hear what it was she said/did that convinced everyone to not listen to anything she says... ever! Thanking you in advance...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

i cant seem to find anywhere its been debunked yet.....

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Found this picture i wonder if it's real?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Well, since you asked so nicely!

I will direct you to a thread started by Mod Mirthful Me way back in 2007:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

And if you follow the sources back from the article in the OP you will be taken to this page:

english.pravda.ru...

english.pravda.ru often post up Sorcha Faal articles.

And if you follow that source back it takes you to here:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

whatdoesitmean.com is another Sorcha Fall outlet.

Be wary of ANYTHING linked back to these website as it's almost guaranteed to be lies.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Listen to the insiders on Project Camelot. There is a seagate near Yemen. It is not the only stargate on Earth. The US secret labs leak info via scientists and military, available also on Coast to Coast AM. It is a pity the US administration doesn't find any moral strength to go forward and tell us the truth. China seems takes the lead, allowing the public spread of videos of UFO incl Pyramid over its airports. Perhaps even asking the ET to drive there to be filmed and get the public attention - you know a closure of an airport is more than a UFO on Obama rally. If the flying triangles are almost surely made-in-USA (Grey know-how), I doubt the pyramids as big as they appear to be, are made-in-China or Russia. We deal with a clear extraterrestrial source. The pyramids are connected to the spirals in the sky: Norway-Russian territory, Siberia, China, Thailand. Recently, a pyramid disappeared inside a spiral wormhole in China.

So I believe there is a vortex near Yemen. Only who will come out of there? Hope ours are ready in the sky to take us beforehand. The first Beast should come out of the Sea.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Not trying to be a kill joy, as I don't really know enough about this... However, why have these "issues" not been reported before? People have been sailing in those areas for, perhaps, millenia?

I'm curious about this too, but think it's possible that we need to hold off on guessing about origins, star gates, and other things that weren't really thought of or imagined by ourselves until after the 1970s, 80s, and 90s.

Please don't take me wrong. I'd love for any or all of this to be true... Reality can be boring at times... LOL!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
the author of this "news" is starting from a wikilieaks released cable so it's easy to check if it s a hoax or not...

well the cable reference is : 09OSLO337

this cable is supposed to talk about the "2012 ALICE Bunker", send by the Oslo US Embassy to US NORTH COM right after the Norway spiral pops-up

you can search as long as i searched, but you will NEVER found a cable called " 09OSLO337"

try it by yourself...

i ve done all the search i can, no cable talking about the Yemen Vortex or an "2012 ALICE BUNKER"

fake cable

does that mean that the story and the mysteries about the gulf of yemen are false ?

i dont know but what i know for sure is that the cable is a hoax...

here is the cable in question : FAKE CABLE

i agree it would have been a big news if true, but sadly, it s not

sorry

edit on 13/12/10 by estebadia because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/12/10 by estebadia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

can you please cite - from a independant source - just where / how " wikileaks cables " connects to this claim ?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Sorry to disappoint you, but that video you posted is a hoax. There was a thread about it a while ago, www.abovetopsecret.com...

The specific post with the "how to" vid can be found here.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm confused. Does this belong in HOAX really? I mean what exactly is debunked? I think that there is probably a great deal of false information out about whatever is going on in The Gulf of Aden and Yemen but just because a video or a "cable" is fake that the whole thing going down in Yemen is a hoax.

There is still some very strange things going on in that area. Some easily verifiable actions taken by workd powers that are very strange behavior for them and more reports. I just hate to see the whole thing written off as a hoax because somebody faked a video or cable.

I mean space is real but Star Wars isn't right? So because somebody made Star Wars, does that make space fictional? Just trying to give an example of what I mean. Anyway, I still think there is plenty of evidence tha something strange is going on in the Gulf of Aden.

I'd love to just be able to go photograph it myself from a boat but alas heck would freeze over before I could do that..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

sadly, that's how it goes here.
sometimes ATS should be called 'Debunkers, Ltd.' - the speed at which the most important topics are called hoaxes here, is amazing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join