It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space. UFO's, ET's and NASA.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

What I need is a staff to help follow the trails I have... some go down scary roads... wanna volunteer?

It would be no surprise to me if some of the trails you have go indeed down scary roads, but I really think that because my main problem is very obvious the English language for reading as well as writing I don’t think that I could be a worthy member of your staff.
It would cost me too much time.

I did not write without reason in my profile page that

My speed to formulate a full reply in English equals the speed of a very fast snail.

And I cannot even do that without the frequent use of a translation program for all kind of words.

But I really appreciate your offer.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I dont believe that. You may be right but having met some exceptional people from NASA in my younger years I just do not see the connection as viable in any real sense. yes things have changed since the early years but that is an insult to the majority of people who joined NASA.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by zorgon
While I am looking for those here are some words from John Glenn...

Great quote. He's mocking the UFO nuts, and they don't even GET the joke. Priceless!

I suspect that every UFO debunker agree with what you said there, but could it not be then that they [the UFO nuts as you seem to call them] did NOT GET the joke because there was no joke and that John Glenn did in fact removed one of the truth's protective layers that moment?

Because he starts by saying "It’s my nature to be honest", so it looks to me as if he was in fact just telling the truth, and being a very famous and well respected guest as he was in that show, precisely that moment was for him the best and least threatening way to could come forward with that in public.

John Glenn;
It’s my nature to be honest, and back in those glory days I was very uncomfortable when they ask us to say things that I didn’t want to say, deny other things.
Some people ask you know, where you alone out there, we never gave the real answer and yet we have seen things out there, strange things, but we know what we saw out there and we couldn’t, we couldn’t really say anything, and the bosses where scared of this, they were afraid of war of the world type stuff and about panic in the streets, so we had to keep quiet and now we only see these thing in our, well in our nightmares or maybe in the movies and some of them are pretty close to being the truth.

Just my two euro cents.

edit on 15/12/10 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

edit on 15-12-2010 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
triple post, apologies.

link   

link   
reply to post by antar

I can really understand what you are saying, but I don't understand how it is an insult to the people who joined NASA, they presumably had no knowledge about alleged ex nazi involvement in the program.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

What you are saying is interesting, behavioral population agenda's. If people were intrigued by the moon landing, but no so intrigued with the mediocre outcome of the 'mission' ( " Yeah we went up there, it was great, have a look at the footage"), then I guess they would somehow feel satisfied that humanity had reached outer space, conquered the moon, "looked okay on the telly", and could now resume their day to day lives, never thinking much more about it.

Sounds good to me, although my reasoning for the funny looking footage is that some was filmed in a studio, resulting in terrible continuity, making it all seem out of place and strange. Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I love that quote, I wonder if it really would be like that, widespread panic in the streets. Couldn't watch the video but thank you for posting the quotes.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I think it was addressed to me? Forgive me if i am wrong, on this post as well as my hope that the people I have held fond memories of for most of my life.

I do think that every aspect of society has been breeched by the same energy and people of Hitlers Nazi era. But dont throw the baby out with the bath water ok?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Ok, found this reply, lol.

I just think that many people hold things against every individual because of the misdeeds of some. There have been and will continue to be stellar folks at NASA who have nothing to do with Hitlers stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes sorry about the posts, my computer did something funny.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by antar

Yes sorry about the posts, my computer did something funny.

Really?....(lucky)

My computer just gets in bad moods and becomes highly uncooperative... NO sense of humor!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
Free energy could have been a reality just TPTB have got it,any revolution and they have no worries.

Free energy
Quit whining and spend a few buck on a solar array for your roof, and put a wood burning stove in the living room... all the free energy you want.

Now you want to use Tesla's beamed electricity to power your house all well and good... but WHO will generate and transmit that electricity so your receiver can pick it up? You are aware that Tesla's wireless power uses radio waves... which if we increase that to the level needed to power our society would give us all cancer?

Tesla didn't pull power from nothing TH Moray did

Everything has it's price

edit on 15-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's strange when some folks ask for checkable documentatiuon for stories everybody seems to have so much fun believing, the conversatiion sorta just wanders off into tall grass. Is that sort of request a breach of unspoken etiquette?

There's a claim that Story Musgrave says he saw stuff out the shuttle window that had DNA. I genuinely have never heard that claim, and have been a collegue of Story's since 1982 or so... and would like to determine if I missed it, or forgot it -- both possible -- or if the claim was imaginary, or what. Can we try and accomplish this?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Agreed,were already being irradiated

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Very, very nice. I just wish it had a trailer. There is much truth in this video and I humbly ask that many more people watch it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
There's a claim that Story Musgrave says he saw stuff out the shuttle window that had DNA. I genuinely have never heard that claim, and have been a collegue of Story's since 1982 or so... and would like to determine if I missed it, or forgot it -- both possible -- or if the claim was imaginary, or what. Can we try and accomplish this?

Sure thing Jimbo... if you really are Jim... sometimes I wonder if different shoes fill the spot... either that or your memory is slipping

Here in this video starting at 3:00 Story in his own words talks about snakes and other organisms, though it does say he doesn't think they are Alien spacecraft... (sounds more like critters to me
)

Now forget about the Russian we already covered that... Lets focus on the snakes

Not a bad little film ... why they even have you listed as a 'space engineer'
So is that your current project behind you or merely a photo op

edit on 16-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

If you are bowled over with this video then boy are you in for a shock when you get to the stuff that matters.

Heres a tip for you, the poster before me knows more than all of us when it comes to this subject, listen to what people are saying to you, steer away from mainstream videos and re-read everything clearly the information the poster before me gives to you.

There is much more to be found and unfortunately your going to have to dig through the # on this forum to find it. Once upon a time I would have provided links for you but I have come to realise that its more important for each and everyone of us to find out on our own.

Secrecy must be a virus ... How come people that are "in the know" here on ATS act like the ones they were researching once? Why speak in riddles and not tell us what's up? I really don't understand why you have become "them", or at least act like it.
edit on 16-12-2010 by AllIsOne because: posted wrong quote

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

I get a feeling like that, although many members have been VERY helpful in pointing people in the right directions as far as research goes, zorgon especially.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join