It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all i ever wanted was for you to love me,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
since before you were conceived , i was humble , i gave life to everything , for it was i who gave life to you ,i kept you warm ,i kept you cold , i made you happy i made you sad ,but no mater what i gave you a home to live inn ,food to eat , a place to rest your head , if it were not for me when where would you be ? ,but it makes me sad to see the way you treat me , i the one who has cared for you through many many life times ....is now suffering ,for i have not the voice to protest , only energy to touch the soul in hopes that you will hear my cry's ...i am tired my dear children so very very tired , i do not know how much more longer i can hold you ...but know this i will nver give up on you i will never fail you ..i die everyday for you ..because i love you , you are my children ..and i love you so ...but why do my children not love me ? why cant my children see what they are doing to their mother .? , i only wish for peace upon me ,i only wish for you to care for me ,i only wish for all to love me ,and for all to love each other, i am dieing slowly by your hand ....you spit on me, you burn me ,you stain me with the blood of innocents ,you pollute the breath i have given you ,you pollute the water that makes us , ...you throw trash at me everyday ..would you do this to the one that gave birth to you ? for i when i gave birth to the one who gave birth to you i did not do theese things to them , i am only guilty of one thing protecting the ones i love ......

who might i be talking about ? the one that i speak of here today i am very thank for to ,...thank you so very much for giving me life ,and love ,.....

Love Nephi

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I'll raise a glass to this as well as send out positive vibrations!
Thanks for the inspiration Nephi!
A little vid for perspective and gratitude:

Peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

wow that was amazing that video ,it really makes you think about mother earth and the human race and how we are just a pixel ,thank you so very much for the positive vibrations you send here today , i will never forget this video

peace be with you

Love Nephi

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. It's sad that the artificial world that we've created to live in is killing the one that supports it; the real world.

Spec, thanks for that video, too. It was great.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
thank you for your thoughts and understanding , it is indeed sad ,but the hard part is trying to figure out if this was ment to be?

Love Nephi

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
thank you so much for the post and video it made me cry people need to wake up..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Very touching, Nephi1337, I am happy to see someone else thanks the Great Mother for things. I myself get so tired of hearing Jesus this and that, and God this and that, and thanking them for everything, and giving them the responsibility for everything..."it was God's will" ring a bell?

If God is our- father, why cannot God be our Mother? If we are the children of our heavenly Father, why cannot we be the children of our heavenly Mother? Why does the Creator have to be male? According to those who believe in the Great Goddess Europe was once inhabited by a Matriarchal, egalitarian society. Europeans, they claim against all accepted evidence to the contrary, worshipped a matriarchal, sedentary, peaceful, art-loving Goddess some 25,000 years before the rise of the first male-oriented religion. So when did the Mother become the Father?
Organized Religion has done everything in their power, including murder and the burning of a Culture's history. One day these people, and their followers, will pay the price for this. The rise of the Feminine is upon us.

Naomi Goldenberg, in her book Changing of the Gods, states that "the feminist movement in Western culture is engaged in the slow execution of Christ and Yahweh. . . . It is likely that as we watch Christ and Yahweh tumble to the ground, we will completely outgrow the need for an external God."

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

first i would like to thank you so much for your thoughts and feelings on this subject ,and i would also like to tell you that i agree with you 100percent also , the woman to me is so very precious and the most beautiful thing on this great earth ,i wonder sometimes how people can be so ignorant in their beliefs .by this i mean lets stop for a second and think ,is it possible for any child on this earth or any child that has come before us to be born without a mother ? ,it is not possible now it was not possible then ,so i say to thee that are we not sure that it was eve and not Adam? i believe it was eve!

thank you so very much

Love Nephi

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I liked you OP.

However the Earth is just fine, It's the Earths ability to sustain certain life forms which is kind of messed up.
Once everyone is dead then the Earth will carry on as if we never even existed like a cat that has just got over a rather nasty case of fleas

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I rather worship the creator of the rock, than the rock itself.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The Goddess, Introduction and History

Among the first human images discovered are the "Venus figures," nude female figures having exaggerated sexual parts that date back to the Cro-Magnons of the Upper Paleolithic period between 35,000 and 10,000 BC. In southern France is the Venus of Laussel which is carved in basrelief in a rock shelter. This appears once to have been a hunting shrine which dates to around 19,000 BC. In this carving the woman is painted red, perhaps to suggest blood, and holds a bison horn in one hand. Also in Cro-Magnon cave paintings women are depicted giving birth. "A naked Goddess appears to have been the patroness of the hunt to mammoth hunters in the Pyrenees and was also protectress of the hearth and lady of the wild things." Other female figurines were discovered dating back to the proto-Neolithic period of ca, 9000 - 7000 BC, the Middle Neolithic period of ca. 6000 - 5000 BC, and the Higher Neolithic period of ca. 4500 - 3500 BC. Some of these figurines were decorated as if they had been objects of worship. In black Africa were discovered cave images of the Horned Goddess (later Isis, ca. 7000 - 6000 BC). The Black Goddess images appeared to represent a bisexual, self-fertilizing woman. During the predynastic Egyptian period, prior to 3110 BC, the Goddess was known as Ta-Urt (Great One) and was portrayed as a pregnant hippopotamus stand on her hind legs. The Halaf culture around the Tigris River, ca. 5000 - 4000 BC, had Goddess figurines associated with the cow, serpent, humped ox, sheep, goat, pig, bull, dove and double ax. These things were known to the people and became symbols representing the Goddess. In the Sumerian civilization, ca. 4000 BC, the princesses or queens of cities were associated with the Goddess. A king was associated with God. Throughout the eons of history the Goddess assumed many aspects. She was seen as the creatress, virgin, mother, destroyer, warrior, huntress, homemaker, wife, artist, jurist, healer and sorcerer. Her roles or abilities increased with the advancement of the cultures which worshipped her. She could represent a queen with a consort, or lover. She might bear a son who died young or was sacrificed only to rise again representing the annual birth-death-rebirth cycle of the seasons. Throughout the centuries the Goddess has acquired a thousand names and a thousand faces but most always she has represented nature, she is associated with both the sun and moon, the earth and the shy. The Goddess religion, usually in all forms, is a nature religion. Those worshipping the Goddess worship or care for nature too.
source

The Goddess, the Great Mother of us All, has been around for thousands of years before Christianity came along and attempted to wipe out Goddess worship and those who practised it, they murdered many women, built their churches on top of former Goddess Temples, and even labels Her as a whore, the origin of sin, and evil incarnate, the tempter of man. She gave birth to the Gods, as Woman gives birth to all Men, she nurtures and keeps us safe, and provides for us all that we need. And what do we (humanity) do? Pollute Her waters and Her air, pave over Her beautiful skin, subdue Her any any way possible, in favor of an all Male Godhead.

Know this, the Goddess knows who Her children are, and she knows those who hate Her and what she stands for. One day she will return, and I hope she gives a good hard spanking to the Gods who try to run the world. The New World will be Matriarchal, and the Deity will be the Goddess. She is alive in All Women.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
However the Earth is just fine, It's the Earths ability to sustain certain life forms which is kind of messed up.
Once everyone is dead then the Earth will carry on as if we never even existed like a cat that has just got over a rather nasty case of fleas

Precisely, we're nothing more than parasites, most of us. Take, take, take. We haven't been serving our function for centuries, and eventually, for it's own survival, it being far more important than us, will launched a viral phage that will wipe us all out. If we don't do it ourselves first.

Personally I am beginning to see that the whole notion of 'Mother Earth' is a misconception or later invention, earlier belief systems are so much more balanced, the 'Goddess' worship, or matriarchy that predates the establishment of city states, is no less of an affectation of power than the patriarchy that we have lived under since the women were overthrown. I am more inclined to see the Earth as the off-spring, the Moon as Mother, the Sun, Father. And if that is the case, then no wonder they are both pissed as hell at us.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You should try to live sometime alone and with nothing modern in a forest or some savage place so you can see how your "mother earth" take care of you.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Thanks for the post.

This is my thoughts some on the subject.

I was messing around one day and created this short video.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal

didnt you even know that? a child has to learn and adapt. Weaklings like you that wait to be feeded all their life die.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonteroReal
You should try to live sometime alone and with nothing modern in a forest or some savage place so you can see how your "mother earth" take care of you.

Technology and modernization doesn't have to result in the destruction of the earth, which IS the source of everything we use and need. Without it we are nothing, no matter how cruel nature can be.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal

i would like to tell you that i have and its beautiful , i felt honored to do so , i lived off her fruits and she nourished me and kept me safe and it was their that i found my understanding my good man

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

wow ,just wow ..that was a perfect glimpse into the future ,thank you so much for sharing this i hope everyone can watch this video ,thank you

Love Nephi

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think some Carlin is in order.

That is not to belittle the fact that we need a better environment so that we ourselves may survive, but don't be getting any grandiose ideas that we are 'destroying' the planet or putting it through even a fraction of the turmoil it has been through long before we were around.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

i have seen this video before ,and you my good man are correct the earth will bounce back but not in our time ,i see the wall-e effect in the future , ..unless somthing happens before then

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join