It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Income Inequality Massively Accelerating - Social Chaos Soon To Follow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Watch and learn what happens when a country goes off the gold standard:

The US finally kicked the last reminants of the gold standard to the curb at the end of 1969, but had begun inflating for the Viet Nam war prior to that.

The end result of abolishing the gold standard and moving to an entirely debt based economy is that those who issue the debt get the lions share of the wealth, since interest funnels right back to them.

All of this inequality can be directly attributed to ONE institution - the Federal Reserve Bank.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/909a7881d8d0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have been telling people this for years. The Federal Reserve Cartel is the root of all our problems! To many are slow learners when it comes to this. The die is cast there is no saving or fixing this system they will continue to inflate/deflate till it crashes and burns. Most of congress doesn't even understand this. Those that do support it except Ron Paul
edit on 11-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Never fully believe a hockey stick chart.

That being said the gold standard SHOULD still be in function and we have been duped into believing we don't need it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You know I see posts all the time regarding the fed reserve, isn't it time some of you that only see THAT beingf the problem to realize we have a much bigger problem/ Such as b.p.oil spill, sinister president; what happens this year regarding FOOD and our water? Tf he list is huge!!! "yet, no one does a dam thing" about the fed reserve ; folks I believe we have a much bigger problem- that is no one can tell me how we are suppose to take on the fed reserve, yet cannot even fix the smaller problems; and all talk, all talk ,does not get things done! how in the h33### are you going to sit and yap about the fed this the fed that, yet, the bigger picture is what is happening and where is the power to dismantle??????

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Dont panic, from what news we are hearing about the fed, it has become so corrupt, that it is about to begin dismantling itself...
The dirty deal americans got from their mortgage as just for starters,The people who can afford to keep warm and eat this winter are fast becomming a minority!
rents,food, gas, clothes,what has not gone up in price?
Wages have not seen sgnifigant increase since before the depression.
The ball is still in play, and the results could be disasterous for the PTB as easily as us!
massive restructuring of our economic system is the only possible answer to the situation, and they are dragging their feet to maximise the oppoetunity to bleed the whole system white.
Money isnt what they are after,(though theyll take all they can)
It is the real property, the infrastructure(privatisation)the prisons (same)the control of our resources,
This is what they want...The money is just a means to this end.......everybody knows its inedible,
We are in the process of being turned from homeowners into feudal tennants.From free tradesmen, and business men, into cheap labour.
From the controllers of the goverment and masters of our destiny, into slaves of the corporatocracy.(good word)
The majority of the people live from one pay check to the next, baarely ahead of the game...
yer darned tootin theres gonna be violence, riots, revolution.
This is also what they are hoping will happen,They will then use the situation to take the final few rights and fredoms from us and it will be ganme over for democracy or the republic.
Trust in the goverment, but Keep yer powder dry.....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Our so-called "economy" ?

Just a global Ponzi Scheme. And now the pyramid is falling down...

S&F btw.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
You know I see posts all the time regarding the fed reserve, isn't it time some of you that only see THAT beingf the problem to realize we have a much bigger problem/ Such as b.p.oil spill, sinister president; what happens this year regarding FOOD and our water? Tf he list is huge!!! "yet, no one does a dam thing" about the fed reserve ; folks I believe we have a much bigger problem- that is no one can tell me how we are suppose to take on the fed reserve, yet cannot even fix the smaller problems; and all talk, all talk ,does not get things done! how in the h33### are you going to sit and yap about the fed this the fed that, yet, the bigger picture is what is happening and where is the power to dismantle??????

No one said the it is the only problem. However the Federal Reserve money from nothing system allows governments and elites to steal our wealth, the wealth of nations, and fund thier wars, monopolies, and all thier pernicious mischief they perpetrate on the people. It keeps us enslaved to a monetary system that benefits them to our detriment and gives us no choice. Hence it is the root of all our problems. . It is an enabler for all you see that is wrong with the world!

You would do well to do your homework.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The American Society is one which we have programs like welfare, food stamps, unemployment to help the poorest of people, these programs help quell the desire for dissent - it would be fighting the hand that feeds you. It's hard to fight an institution which seems so "benevolent" in this way.

Then there's the issue of school. The poorest people are less likely to have completed or done well in school - so there is reason for them to believe that they do not deserve to earn a decent wage. Inversely, there are those who have done well in school and believe they have the right to take all the wealth they can from people - and they do.

These are not the makings of a society which will collapse into a violent or even meaningful revolution.

We've been duped for so long that we hardly even recognize that we've been in the trap for years - decades even. "Waking up" now is far too late to gain an accurate assessment of what is going on in the world. We're too dependent on being told what to think, what to do, that we'll just be duped into another fix that just won't work. Our children, our children's children will just be stuck in a hole that's been dug over the last 30 years and nobody will know how to get out because we don't really know how we got here and we're too enamored by our i-pods and other gizmos that we'll even want to do anything.

There's just too much working against the people to give me any reason to believe anything of any significance will happen in the USA.

Sorry, but get used to the social inequality.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Preliminary reading of consumer sentiment index for December 2010 is 74.2. It caused the Euro and gold to drop.
November reading was 71.6.

USA printed trillions of dollars in excess paper money. Yet, this worthless piece of currency is still allowed to exist and "business as usual" on international level. What a monstrous corrupted government and country!

I guess USA is not the only country printing money like kids monopoly. Many other countries might already done so in secret. Even kids know better how to gain fake wealth, reputation and integrity.

OMG the entire world is one chunk of overgrown kids monopoly paper monies!
I wish Wikileaks can reveal this.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Americans Have To Earn $300,000 To Stay Even With 1971

edit on 12-12-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Americans Have To Earn $300,000 To Stay Even With 1971

I had a feeling though.

Still, it's looking like an awfully big number.

edit on 12/12/10 by soficrow because: format

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Well, the two strongest currencies in the world are the Dollar and the Euro. Here in the states we have the Fed flying around in helicopters tossing buckets of money out of them. In Europe we have the risk of PIIGS - Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain. So really, as both currencies completely SUCK to own, your only choice is between BAD and BAD. As more horrible news comes out of Ireland (and eventually Spain) the dollar strengthens. As the Fed announces how many billion they conjured into existence the Euro strengthens. It's just a giant teeter-totter.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
here's a snip to think about:

Forty-five percent of the 1,122 bankers surveyed said they expected bonuses to be higher this year than last,
“Employers could see unprecedented levels of staff attrition,” Jonathan Nicholson, managing director at Astbury Marsden, said in the statement. “We could see large numbers of staff defect to rivals.”
Pay in the sector increased 17 percent this year to compensate for reduced bonuses, the recruiter said. Forty-five percent of the workers anticipating a higher bonus this year expect it will amount to 47 percent of their base salary, according to the survey...

from the Dec 23rd installment: www.theinternationalforecaster.com...

the greater economy of the USA is in the outhouse/privy... but these men & women in the banks & financial service industry have it in their heads that 'Its' Bonus Time'...

the only apparent growth areas with job security are in the fields of
Accounting
Lawyer-ing
Ratings Firms
Fund Managers
Banks

These people are certain that it will be easy enough for them to make horizontal job movement,
getting hired by a competitor... if their present position does not fork over enough Bonus money
on top of their high take-home pay with benefits. what gall

i hear that the peons of the country will be getting reduced food stamps if the Congress does not vote for the Foodstamp programs continued annual increases based on a inflation adjusted basis and the family of 3 would get an average of $49 less per foodstamp reload on their EBT cards...now this will be in 2011 for the 2012 fiscal year...but it just goes to show ya the disparity in the USA & the middle class getting dismantled...
while others suckle from the cash cow

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

"Suckling from the cash cow."

Good phrase. Can I steal it?

...Do you think maybe these "inequities" might explain this: Mobile Guard Towers?

new topics

top topics

join