It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Real UFO News From Wikileaks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wikileaks Ufo Files May Not be what you expect

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange's claim that his organisation has unreleased documents about UFO may not be as illuminating as it seems. Internet sources have said that these documents may merely be minor off-hand comments between diplomats instead of relevations about the existence of extraterrestrial life.

Even Wikileaks can't get past the "mysterious" government cover up.
or Maybe there is nothing of importance........
Maybe the believers were wrong!
Just Maybe.
edit on 9-12-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
this isnt new to anyone...

the cables were hardly top secret clearance
def not any kind of Cosmic Clearance....
So yeah We knew it was gonna be minor and most of the threads detailed that....

looks like you thought it was gonna be disclosure eh??
hahha

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Its just some propaganda post trying to use quotes a.e words from Assange to discredit what he said regarding the Ufo cables

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
As said above none of the cables are top secret so there isn't going to be anything that startling in them, and even if it's a report of someone saying
"Hey do you remember when we talked to that alien grey?"
They would just be passed off as a random nut job. Your not going to get proof of anything in that sense
edit on 9-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ampelios

no its true...
did you read my post above....
the cables EVEN the ufo ones were LOW clearance level...

Common Knowledge

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Different kind of whistleblowers, unfortunately. But if there were a site to do it, there it is I suppose.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

I just tried to analyze it, but didn’t find anything in Russian about it and its author.
It is very strange but possible considering the fears in the Russians related to such
kind of informations.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Seriously, the only thing he said was that there were several cables that mentioned ufos.
What can we infer from that?
That several cables mention ufos, that's it.
Until any of those particular cables are released we can only speculate exactly how and in what context those mentions are made.
There is absolutely nothing more to get from his original statement than that, anything more, like the source in the OP is nothing more than overhyped speculation and flat out putting words in other peoples mouths.
The posted article is a pointless, patently absurd piece of pure speculation citing the speculations of unnamed "Internet Sources?" as some kind of point of fact.
This is not a news piece, it's opinion article based on information that no one yet has.
edit on 12/10/2010 by dethduck because: Fixed poor text prediction, swype has the bane of my existence

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered
english.pravda.ru...

Oh now THAT is sad... Pravda quoting Sorsha Faal releasing a fake cable

The world really did end... we just don't know it yet

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Another thread re wikileaks, another thread repeating the same stuff.

Julian himself on day one said that some of the cables to be published mentioned UFO's, don't you think if he had some of the world shattering news people are waiting for that would blow these governments away he would have revealed that already.

So for the hope of sanity can people please search or just bother to look at whats being posted, we have so many threads all about a subject with a simple boring explanation that has been posted far too many times.

Any way, everyone has always known Bush was a reptile......A large SNAKE.......

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I thought that Wikileaks hadnt released the 'UFO' files yet?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
Internet sources have said ....

Seriously, they're probably correct, but no one knows until the cables are released. "Internet sources" or not!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Why he was right about the FEMA camps a few months ago, but then here
he was debunked. I can suppose it is an info and disinfo war games in the
same time.

P.S. The WWIII might be informational.

edit on 10-12-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
One would think that if the U.S had knowledge of alien existence, it would be on a much much much higher security level than diplomatic meetings and such, infact it may just be a small handful of people who would have such knowledge.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The real UFO information is *top secret* and you guessed it *above top secret* so anything they REALLY don't want you to see you will not..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It is mainly because wikileaks has yet to receive anything that is truly TOP SECRET that is of importance. Most of the leaks have been low-level leaks with low classification levels. The good stuff will never leave the networks or facilities they are currently residing...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You must be right, but the small handfull of people if they are representatives
of the bad aliens can be very dangerous. Something more in the conditions
of a secrecy everyone can be manipulated, even the manipulators. Today
digging into the Russian e-libraries I found many cases of abductions in which
the aliens say that they are us and we are they, understand it how you can.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
One would think that if the U.S had knowledge of alien existence, it would be on a much much much higher security level than diplomatic meetings and such, infact it may just be a small handful of people who would have such knowledge.

I've said this as well in some other threads on the subject.

Any legit proof of ET existence (whether it's bugs, animals or intelligent human like beings) would be the most closely guarded piece of info the government would ever possess. Not only for the religious implications, but for control of society. And anybody that would have access to this information would be watched like a hawk even if they wanted to blow the whistle so to speak.

Therefore I'm guessing that whatever is in these yet to be released cables that Assange is referring to is probably something to do with top secret government aircraft at best, and don't get me wrong I'd love to know about that but it will still be a let down to some degree. Maybe they have info on the mysterious triangle crafts which have speculated to be US government vehicles that can fly across the world at ridiculous speeds and also through space?

What I'm most curious about at this point regarding WL is what the mysterious insurance file contains. Because there obviously is some sort of explosive info in its contents even if it has nothing to do with ET/UFOs.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered
Why he was right about the FEMA camps a few months ago,

Hmmm yeah and how many have been snagged by the TSA goons and sent to the camps so far?
Sorcha Faal does make it interesting... but since I have a contact in Australia who is 'semi retired' CIA that sends me Sorsha stuff from time to time... I will say your right about the disinfo war games.

P.S. The WWIII might be informational.

With the cyber virus that hit Iran, Wikileaks games... the hidden and not so hidden sweeps of the web, yep I would put some money on that

I have noticed while looking for info that many websites were closed and erased between Mar and Aug 2008. I find some of them using the way back machine and that is where I see the dates with the last working page. Some of them though give me a 'blocked by robot' message or 'access denied per request'

Very curious that...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As this will be my first post in here I hope it ends up in the right section?
First up I'd like to say I'm all for what Wikileaks is doing! and anyone else who is NOT the same as most Media people.
To give you an idea of how bad the media in general is, I'd like to relate a small incident I was involved in a few years ago in Bundaberg Qld Australia.
While this has nothing to do with UFOs etc, it is about Government cover ups with the help of the media.
There is a group of "amatures" who are trying to uncover old underground War Bunkers in Australia.
They have massive amounts of info on these sites with many already varified and opened.
At the time I worked at the local RSL and had the chance to speak to many old diggers on the subject, or at least the few who wanted to speak on the subject.
I sent some info to this group and they asked me to help their local reps further.
The groups Idea was to open up this and other bunkers as a tourist attraction, or at least thats what they made out they wanted. The reality was they just wanted the "shut up and go away money" they hoped to get from the Australian Government?
The local paper ran many stories asking the public to come forward with any info that could help "find" the "lost" Bunker.
The Government sent "experts" to do all sorts of tests on the site and of course they found nothing. They found nothing because they did not look at the site named by the search group and was simply a waste of taxes.
The local Editor (an Obese and very stupid woman) would not run the truth on the search and even the mayor tried to debunk the entire story.
I was given EVERYTHING required to start digging and it was nowhere near the Government test sites.
Armed with all the info I went to the Editor and presented it to her, fully expecting it to be on the front page?
I had everything from aerial photo's showing entry points that aircraft enter to inventory lists and when the bunker was sealed.
The point of this story is that even armed with all the evidence, Government Depts. & local Council asking for help to find it etc, all that happened was a whitewash and denial of the obvious. They did do massive road works expanding the airport and now ONE of the main entry points sits even further underground and not a hope in Hell of it being a major tourist attraction.
There is still an active entry point but I was told by two men who spoke to me at my RSL job to forget I ever spoke to the search group. Got the sack shortly after this too....funny that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join