It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They aren't spraying poisons or practicing occult rituals, they are testing and tuning areas for their continuity in a weapon system based on HAARP technology. You see HAARP isn't just something going on in Alaska or Norway or Australia, it is a total global system that must be systematically tested and syncronized in order to have the effect that the puppet matters desire. The extent of this grid is mindblowing. I'm talking about technology so powerful that it can manipulate atmospheric and electromagnetic conditions in an area as massive as an entire Continent or as minute as a coin. This is the tool that I believe will ultimately result in Alex Jones' endgame scenario or what the Bible calls the tribulation. With nowhere to run and nowhere to hide many will simply submit. It's a scary thought. So you may ask what can be done to prevent this from happening? Unfortunately the answer is nothing. The structure necessary for implementation has been completed in most of the modern world and we never knew that it was a threat. Power lines, cell towers, microwave towers (The Beast)... if they can provide you with their intended purpose from where your reading this, then you are already in the cage so to speak. I hate to be all doom and glume but people need to know how serious this threat is. The truth is, if they wished this thing could be given the green light tonight and by lunch tomorrow be affecting 2/3 of the world's population. I pray to God that this doesn't happen. But he said it would long before I uttered my first.I would rather suffer than make God a liar. I will enjoy what matters most this Christmas and hope you will do the same. Remember to thank God daily and pray for strength and wisdom. Good luck and God bless.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by coyotepoet

If the planet is indeed dying, it is because it and we are being poisoned mercilessly. I have absolutely NO respect and tolerance for those idiots here and elsewhere that defend the indefensible.
They have the nerve to pretend WE are delusional, when the evidence is all around us. This is the same sort of arrogance we see out of the nameless, faceless people behind Monsanto and others increasingly making this planet uninhabitable.
How can anyone defend what these corporations are doing? It makes me believe more and more that sometimes we are here arguing WITH a corporation, because the similarities seem to be more than a coincidence/

The only thing I can come up with as to 'why' people are so asleep to Chemtrails, is because if they realised what was going on they would have to start waking up to other things they are just not ready for yet? Perhaps it is too fearful for them to learn that the people they vote for, and put their trust in have other ideas, perhaps they are blocking it subconsciously? Perhaps it doesnt actually matter because there are enough people looking up and waking up and that is all it will take for the truth come out,, when? its just a matter of time, but there has been more research on the net about this particular subject in the last few months than ever before....

UFO's Cropcircles, etc etc... they are so obviously real, that they are not obvious... this paradox helps to keep these things under wraps, along with the debunkers ...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by coyotepoet
So unless you have proof that those are legitimate things on the back of the plane or that the images were somehow modified, I would say that all of these things taken together "in situ" as someone insisted seem to point to proof that there are chemtrails, underneath all of the layers of disinfo.

They are called flap track fairings (Pic), and they hold the screws that lower the flaps to make the wing more aerodynamic.
Flaps (good pictures here)
Flap Track Fairing Manufacturer
They are required for the use of triple slotted flaps, and have existed on aircraft since then.
Triple Slotted Flaps Extended Picture

Proof enough that those are legitimate things under the wing?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CableKing

I believe that what you say is true as well. In addition to HAARP, Project Blue Beam (which I guess is a aspect of HAARP) relies on the same stuff being in the air. Everything, however, is multi-layered, multi-purposed, and serves multi-agendas. As a writer, especially in poetry, if I can get one word to do 4 things all the better. Same thing, different playing field

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Very well put. In psychological terms it's called cognitive dissonance (cd), in which one set of ideas or facts conflict with another set of the same. It's not comfortable and definitely boils down to fear at some level. CD is used to manipulate as well and is part of the dialectic I explained earlier in the thread. However, it's also something that occurs naturally and we all have experienced it: being betrayed by a close friend, finding out something about someone that completely changed your opinion of them. I don't think it matters to try to make someone wake up to things (it's impossible.) It only matters to say what you know so that others see they are not alone in their conclusions. Everybody has some sort of distortion when it comes down to the details of these things, I just say what I know as an intelligent, educated, spiritual, and considering individual and admit that these are just the pieces I have put together from within my own framework of knowledge and experience. But the bigger picture is clear with anyone who has eyes to see or put in another framework: Revelations 2:29 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says the the churches" All I do is pay attention without prejudice and things fall as they do. Thank you for your voice.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

"Like anything else when you get into this realm, it's multi-layered and could be a few or all of these reasons":

1. energetic manipulation through blocking sun's rays
2. scorched earth-changing ph, killing food, then coming along with Monsanto's Aluminum resistant crops
3. create a sicker population for both big pharma and population control
4. drug the population with airborne sedatives and neurotoxins so they are docile
because they can
I'm sure there are several other reasons too,

Answer: All of the above! Great post.

Dec.17 2010 Count: 32 interconnecting ( crossing pattern) "Chem. Trails" starting at about 8 am and continuing until after about 7pm. Note that when these chem trails are disbursed, they choose the days when there is little or no wind, no precipitation and it is either a "clear" day or a day with very few clouds. We had wind gusts of 35-40 mph two days ago. No CT's were sprayed. Two days later when the wind has little or no effect, we get 32 CT's.
They "spray" (dust) to get the "maximum effect" of their disbursal. Rain, snow and wind effect how the chem. will be delivered to the ground and in what strength. Same thing when it comes to "dusting crops" except at a higher altitude.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

Wrong. PLEASE find some resource, somewhere, and learn some meteorology. Rain, and any other form of precipitaiton, DOES NOT fall form altitudes as high as 30,000 feet!!! This is not a guess, it's not an assertion, it is a scientific fact.

They "spray" (dust) to get the "maximum effect" of their disbursal. Rain, snow and wind effect how the chem. will be delivered to the ground and in what strength. Same thing when it comes to "dusting crops" except at a higher altitude.

You see contrails. At cruise altitude. This is 99% of the time above 30,000 feet. They are cirrus clouds, formed of ICE crystals. No "dust"....no way to CARRY it, nor to SPRAY it...nor are any airplanes configured to do so in the normal course of flying overhead your area.

Now, this is a whole lot of even worse assumptions on your part:

We had wind gusts of 35-40 mph two days ago. No CT's were sprayed. Two days later when the wind has little or no effect, we get 32 CT's.

The wind was where? That's right.....on the surface!! Where you are standing. And, has absolutely NO bearing on conditions at altitude.

Back to my plea for you to learn some meteorology....you would then learn WHY the wind blows, especially on a day like that, when it blows so strongly.

(Hint: Go online. Search for some meteorology courses, if they have any for free....and, when discussing how and WHY winds blow at high velocities...look for the term "isobar"....good luck, hope you can get educated.)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

I believe that what you say is true as well. In addition to HAARP, Project Blue Beam (which I guess is a aspect of HAARP) relies on the same stuff being in the air. Everything, however, is multi-layered, multi-purposed, and serves multi-agendas. As a writer, especially in poetry, if I can get one word to do 4 things all the better. Same thing, different playing field

I would be foolish if I said that I could tell you the exact purpose and process involved so I speculate in worst case terms. I do know that what is being sold as science to help humanity has no function other than to cause harm. Why would they research such things if they didn't want to use them. Of course they will sell this stuff to the public as defense from aliens when it is found out. That's where Blue Beam will be used. Only after fully activated will it's real purpose will become obvious.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

To: Weedwhacker: Perhaps those controls are "out of sight"(out of mind). You only see what "they" want you to see. I worked for the Boeing Company (Everett Division 747,767 factory 1989-1990) There are "special secured" areas where certain "things" get put on aircraft that no one is aware of (the black hole). Hence; "no pictures of the installed parts". These areas are guarded by "contractors" and they are "armed". Certain "shipments of "aircraft parts" coming in by railroad cars were often "opened" only in "secure" areas. I worked on the "Crane Crew" sitting about 120 feet above the fray looking down between my legs. I saw a lot of things. (751 Aerospace Machinist Union) "Walk the line in "89". Year of the big "strike" for a 2% increase. That made sense..........not.

"NO TRESSPASSING" Be Advised: The use of deadly force is hereby authorized" under article: (1-978-b) Advance at your own risk". Signs that were posted in certain areas.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

HAARP??? Utter nonsense!!

This is yet another aspect of the stupidity of the "chemtrail" believers.

See, it's like a game of "Whack-a-Mole". The first "chemtrail" claims ("Morgollen's", aluminum, barium, all that baloney) are shown to be bunk, and the "chemtrailers" have to keep imagining all sorts of NEW "ideas", to keep the hoax going....

Sad, really. SO many otherwise intelligent (I assume) people are this gullible, and devoid of any semblance of scientific knowledge and understanding.

Really, it should be emphasized that the term "pseudo-science" needs to be paid attention to, here:

www.chem1.com...

www.skepdic.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.quackwatch.com...

edit on 18 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
weeedwhacker is wrong on every single post.
You simply spout off crap.
No one needs to prove anything to you let alone have a conversation with him.
........your life is very sad

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Well...good....now we're getting somewhere (maybe):

I worked for the Boeing Company (Everett Division 747,767 factory 1989-1990)

For only one year? Was that the extent of your association with Boeing?

BTW, in case you don't know....I am an airline pilot, with over twenty years' experience on many Boeings....727, 737 (all versions), and the 757/767. We had 747s briefly, though I never bid to fly them. We had 707s too, but that was WELL before my time....

There are NO systems to "spray" anything. None. Zero. We have to learn the entire airplane, everything.....we know every system inside and out, have intimate access everywhere we wish to look, have to know every protrusion that hangs out into the slipstream....

The ONLY "exits" from a modern airliner are (off the top of my head):

(These are all associated with pressurization, and exit from the pressurized vessel portion of the fuselage)
  • The main pressurization outflow valve(s).
  • The vents connected to galley and lavatory fluid drains. These vent overboard.
  • Electronics and Equipment cooling airflow ducts, that dump overboard.

Only on certain airplanes, almost exclusively wide-bodies, a fuel jettison system ("fuel dumping" system).
    This merely empties the various fuel tanks, in a hurry, for emergency purposes...to lighten the weight.

EVERY airline flight is a compromise of payload weight, fuel capacity (and thus endurance times and range), and THAT weight of the fuel. Heavier the airplane, less fuel efficient it is to operate. There simply is very little margin for anything "extra", as would be imagined by these "chemtrail" hoaxers. There is no place to store anything "extra"....every conceivable area is already tasked and utilized for other things. There is no plumbing, pumps, valves, switches of ANY kind, nor apparatus to "spray" overboard either. The fuel jettison system? Just TWO dedicated tubes, with valves on each...when opened, the fuel pressure from the NORMAL in-tank fuel pumps, that operate full time anyway, on all flights, forces the fuel overboard. There is nothing more to it.

There are "special secured" areas where certain "things" get put on aircraft that no one is aware of (the black hole). Hence; "no pictures of the installed parts".

Quite an outrageous claim.....IF it refers to civilian airliners being assembled at Everett. You DO realize that Boeing has contracts with the DoD, and builds thinks like fighter jets, satellites, and such...some with very top secret technology and hardware...right? Not sure they do that in Seattle....but certainly possible. As well as their other facilities around the country.

These areas are guarded by "contractors" and they are "armed". Certain "shipments of "aircraft parts" coming in by railroad cars were often "opened" only in "secure" areas.

Same answer. Any such parts and components would be destined for the orders that are NT for normal civilian airliners. Care to guess how many 747s/757s/767s Boeing builds that are for "other than" civilian customers?

Not very many. Of course, they ARE still bidding for the Air Force Tanker contract prize...against Airbus (and Northrop Grumman too, I think...unless they dropped out by now). Only a handful of KC-"X" (based on the B-767 airframe) have been built, to date. AND, like the KC-135 and KC-10 derivatives before them, their mission is to RE-FUEL other jets. Period. NO "spraying" of stuff, as claimed by "chemtrailers".....

Here is some news:

kc-xtankernews.com...

EADS/Northrop Grumman KC-45 proposal.

The Boeing "KC-767". There are a few, I think FOUR being operated by Japan. TWO by Italy. You can read the articles....

I worked on the "Crane Crew" sitting about 120 feet above the fray looking down between my legs. I saw a lot of things. (751 Aerospace Machinist Union) ...

You "saw a lot of things"?? Sounds like you "saw" more than you understood......

• posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:21 PM
    link   

You wrote: "Wrong. PLEASE find some resource, somewhere, and learn some meteorology. Rain, and any other form of precipitaiton, DOES NOT fall form altitudes as high as 30,000 feet!!! This is not a guess, it's not an assertion, it is a scientific fact".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    I never said that it did.
    That is correct. When the chemical falls to earth due to gravitational pull, the wind along with any moisture in the air will have the effect of "dispersal". That means the chem. will be "Less effective". (Not so highly concentrated) Hence, the chem. trails are released when the "conditions" in the air will allow for "maximum effect".

I cannot be any more "plain" then that. It does not matter at what altitude the chem. is released. When the conditions of the air mass below have the effect of "dispersal" or can dilute the chem., it will become less effective. That is the point. Altitude is given for "greater coverage" of an area. IE "Broadcasting" To say that wind and rain or snow have "no effect" on something that came down from the sky above it boarders on "stupidity". You are smarter than this. Show it.

That is why they pick days to disperse for "maximum effect". Today it is raining. It cleared off for a few hours and no chem. trails were visible. When the conditions are correct for future chem. spraying activity, it shall resume. Oh ..."precipitation" is spelled "precipitation" not " precipitaiton". Call me a liar.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:22 PM
    link   
    reply to post by dplum517

????

weeedwhacker is wrong on every single post.

"every single post"?

Why not show us, then? EVERYwhere anything is "wrong". EVERYwhere.

Show the proof, or else....well, you don't have any idea what you're talkign about.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:36 PM
    link   

When the chemical falls to earth due to gravitational pull....

??? "chemicals"?? Please elaborate....

Just as the clouds "fall to the Earth"? Just as smog that hangs overhead most major cities, stays aloft for days and days....just as THAT "falls to the Earth"?? Guess you've never studied what it's REALLY like, in the atmosphere....especially in the upper troposphere, and into the stratosphere?

You just make this stuff up, and you have absolutely no knowledge or science behind it. Sorry.

Hence, the chem. trails are released when the "conditions" in the air will allow for "maximum effect".

Nonsense. that WOULD apply IF you were discussing something like crop-dusting....which, of course, is done VERY LOW to the ground. Why? Well, for "maximum effect", is why....

ANYTHING "dispersed" at 30,000 feet (or higher) is going to be DILUTED, SPREAD OUT, BLOWN AROUND, BUFFETED.....all in the usually very strong, very chaotic and vary diverse UPPER levels of the atmosphere.

It does not matter at what altitude the chem. is released.

WRONG!! Yes, it matters a great deal, at what altitude a "chemical" is to be released. Again, see "crop-dusitng". See airborne firefighting, too.

Altitude is given for "greater coverage" of an area.

No, you've just effectively shot yourself in the foot, there. See above. The word "DILUTED". Think it through.....

That is why they pick days to disperse for "maximum effect".

There is no "they"...it is a fantasy, a hoax.

Today it is raining. It cleared off for a few hours and no chem. trails were visible.

BINGO!!!!! It is raining, because it's something called "meteorology"! Gosh, you really need to get out and learn some science......remember when it was windy?? I mentioned "isobars", that's part of it. ALSO indicates weather fronts approaching,a s well....fronts approach, our weather changes, it rains sometimes. If ambient temps are cold enough, then it snows. Violent weather, lots of convection?? Can produce hail.

LEARN this stuff, you will not regret it....because you won't be writing nonsense like this, anymore.

edit on 18 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
    link   

You do post crap weedwhacker, Clear Reasonable Answers and Proof

Dplum:

Chemtrails - BS
    Contrails - Scientific factual explanations to their formation
    HAARP - Studying the ionosphere to enhance radio communications

edit on 18/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
    link   

Your post shows anger. It shows that an alleged, self proclaimed pilot isn't even able to spell "precipitation" correctly. Good thing that we didn't have you flying us around. "Poor" judgment of that proportion can lead to disaster.

At first it appeared that you wanted to debate the facts until you came across with the personal attacks. Fine with me.

I make a habit of never engaging in conversations with fools. It matters not whether you are in fact a pilot, and "F-4 driver", a submarine captain or any thing else. You are still a fool and shall always be a fool. Congratulations. Nastrovia Another self proclaimed, "educated idiot" at ATS just showed his "colors". Now...."Ain't that a shame"! How's that for "scientific proof"?

We have nothing more to say to one another. Keep away from me while I am at ATS. Stick to your list of "fools" to converse with. Don't go away mad....just go away. Oh....just to "stay on topic", the chem. trails are real.

"+"

Scoutsniper

edit on 18-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: I added a comment

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
    link   

Can you blame him for showing anger? Some people go out of their way to gather information for people, to educate them, only to be insulted and have their intelligence questioned. It's happening a lot lately on ATS, and it's 99% of the time members who have only just signed up recently that are doing it.

Chemtrails are not real, they are a hoax, contrails have been around since the dawn of the jet engine, the only reason we see more theses days is, as some has already posted, more jets up in the sky, nothing more, nothing less.

If people spent as much time as weedwhacker and defcon5 gathering real scientific evidence, and using some experience and / or common sense, then we wouldn't have these silly, stupid arguments on what is supposed be a site of adults having a sensible debate.
    edit on 18/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
    link   
    reply to post by woogleuk

...contrails have been around since the dawn of the jet engine...

....AND, (for everyone else, too) even before the jets:

More from WWII:

This next guy, home-made video....can't figure him out, really....has the word "chemtrail" in his title, yet seems as if he's (struggling??) to understand that his (previous) "belief" in "chemtrails" was wrong?? Maybe it's dawning on him, just a little....especially as he reads the captions, describing the weather conditions conducive to contrail formation. Sounds like all those meteorological terms are "foreign" to him....hope he learned something:

WWII Pacific:

Even (and this is a RARE find!) P-51s, at altitude....keeping pace with the jet that is filming them:

(Yes, it's filmed from inside a jet cockpit. I can tell by the ambient noises, and the ATC radio in the background).

HOT engine exhaust gases interacting with COLD sufficiently saturated air = CONTRAILS!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:27 PM
    link   
    reply to post by woogleuk

"The following post contains material that is not suitable for weak minds and stomachs". Be advised, reading this might redirect your focus to facts rather than fiction. Advance at your own risk. "Abrasive language" might be used". The effect would be to see truth as it is" You have been warned"!!
    This warning is a courtesy of the moderators here at ATS

Your post would indicate by the "wording" you used, that you feel, that since you have been a member at ATS for a longer period of time, that you are better equipped or more knowledgeable than those who have recently joined. As far as "gathering info." to share with others, I have no problem with that as long as it isn't "disinformation".

You wrote: "using some experience and / or common sense, then we wouldn't have these silly, stupid arguments on what is supposed be a site of adults having a sensible debate".

I replied to another ATS member, not to your "friend". He decided to invoke his opinion into the conversation; he started the use of insults and basically called me a liar and an idiot. I could care less. He is entitled to his opinion as you are and as I am.

What I hate is for you to throw your "self righteous statements" of being at ATS for a "longer period of time", to say that "99% of this type of thing is caused by newcomers" and that the only people that "really know what is going on" are you and those that agree with you. This shows your absolute lack of intelligence. It shows your immaturity, lack of creditability, character, moral sense (common sense) and the fact that you and those that you choose to befriend suffer from "megalomania" of astronomical proportions. The word is "hypocrite". That would be you. Are you more than, "something special"? Oh....its you! Well now!! That makes a difference in what is really going on, doesn't it?!

Perhaps you should direct your message of "stupidity" to your "buddy". We have nothing more to say to each other. How's that coming from some one that hasn't been here as long as you or that has something else to offer or say? How about you IQ level? You are not only a fool but a hypocrite as well. You should be proud of yourself.

Just to stay "on topic". "Chem. trails are just a figment of our imagination", they never happened, we are all delusional, faint hearted and stupid because we haven't been at ATS for 50 years! OMG what will we do???!! I'm so scared!! Yeah.....right!
    Stick with your "mental midgets", it suits you. Save your "preaching" for your own congregation. As the song goes, "Here's a quarter, call some one who cares".

OK moderators, .it's time to defend "your commies" once again. As before, they drew first blood. Not me. Had this been an actual fire fight....well.......

Scoutsniper

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join