It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 ufo videos for the week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well here is a link to a site that has posted their top 5 ufo videos for the week of December 4th 2010
Hopefully some of these may be new for some of you

Top 5 source

I went to the trouble to search and find each individual video for your viewing pleasure below:

Cincinnati,Ohio- November 22nd,2010:

Lake Erie,Ohio- September 18th,2010: (could only find this I believe their dates are off? either way good video imo)

Turkey-November 19th,2010:

lehigh acres,Florida- November 20th 2010:

Tucson,Arizona- November 20th 2010:

(Additional link to related footage youtube)

your opinions and theories?.Hoax,real,swamp gas,light reflections etc.

I am interested in your thoughts and opinions

edit on 9-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I came to this thread one because I like a good ufo thread, and two because its gotten no attenion! S&F

Regardless of if these specific videos are real I think we have been visited and that individuals in our government do know about it, that being said I think most UFO stuff is bs.

good thread!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Whats more amazing then the ufo's, is we actually have this quality in 2010.....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
There is not enough evidence or video footage yet that could seal the deal for most,myself including based just upon
99% of the videos we have so far.Some more convincing than others.

I agree that we have been/are being visited albeit the majority of people are ignorant to the signs and evidence tot he contrary...Sifting through the mud of hoaxes,attention whores and liars makes it a lot harder for those of us that believe or want to believe.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I believe it's Venus we're seeing in the videos from Turkey. I just put together a quick analysis of the videos yesterday actually (see link in sig. if interested).

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoeyes

Will take a look when I get the chance
thank you for your contribution.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Wow, what a lovely girl in the last video, real charmer, no doubt head of the trailer park swearing team.

Common issue with 2 of the vids is that items look like things on fire and go out very quickly but in a uniform speed so take your pick, lanterns or my preference, flares. That would explain the instant starting of them.

The Turkey one has been decided its Venus thru a cheap camera on full digital focus.

I don't care what the Nick Pope one is, with him being the leading UFO guy they could find (ie cheapest) you can't take anything from the vid.

The one I did like was the black chopper buzzing the two objects, they could be some sort of balloon and seemed to act as such,

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I would have to agree with your assessment for the most part I think the vid with the profanity swinging lady could be either flares or Chinese lanterns.I personally found the second to last video with the copters more

interesting.whatever the deal was....Still remains a UFO( man-made or other wise)
wonder what those objects were hanging in the sky and the helicopter's interest was? military?
Kinda odd being close to a residential area imo

top topics

join