It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Sighting, Cigar Shaped, Caught on Camera in Daytime (Must See)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
WHATCH THIS VIDEO AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IT COULD BE

edit on Thu, 09 Dec 2010 19:46:19 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link. and fixed embed.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
FOR SOME REASON IT DOEST WANT TO WORK. GO TO THIS LINK RIGHT HERE www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
NO ONE EVER WHATCHES THIS DAMN VIDEO

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Just in case ya couldn't get it loaded

Just a heads up too, using all capitol letters is frowned upon a bit here...not that I mind

Peace,
spec

ETA: to add opinion, it looks pretty cool, but of course the critical thinking kicks in and speculates either cgi or a remote controlled craft of some sort? I know that's what everyone says, sorry I'm not sure. I would give less credence to cgi though because of the characteristics of the lights and how they reflect in the camera, that looks genuine. Thanks for bringing it onboard.
edit on 9-12-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I believe the dog.
Animal instincts I trust. If that video is real then thats one heck of a UFO.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by christianUFOilluminati

Doesn't move very fast and I always wonder why ET needs flashing lights..
But I don't know, could be a balloon/blimp..

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I think the silly alien hasnt passed his driving test, I mean look at that u-turn! A blatent perversion of the inter-galatic highway code!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Now that is a significant find. It looks like a submarine, but in the air, and that light at both ends seems to have a purpose. This needs to be followed up.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If this isn't bunk you have the best sighting ive ever seen captured on film.

a thought: why such a grand light display?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sounds like the dog barking is in a loop.
Just saying.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey, you uploaded a different vid than the original

S'all good, the vid you are showing is the supposed pictures taken by Billy Meir while he was on a Pleadian ship.
There is a detailed thread on it: HERE

Peace,
spec
edit on 9-12-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: sp

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Not this crap again. Nobody from Nasa in this clip, only people wanting to make a buck off Billy's "cut and paste"/ magazine/book pictures.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianUFOilluminati
WHATCH THIS VIDEO AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IT COULD BE

"Billy" is a well known Hoaxer and a Confidence Man of the worst kind. Every now and then he has a flunky that joins here and immediately finds ways to interject his crap once again upon people who don't know who he is. To lure them to a site to pull out their plastic money I assume.

You must be talking about the video further down the page.

As far as "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier, go to the Hoax section and do a search. You will laugh yourself silly at some of those pictures they tried so hard to not let you get a good look at in the video. The Dinosaurs the book it was photographed from has been identified long ago. Humorous really. Sad also though. Sad people actually fall for it.
edit on 12/9/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

To me it looks like a bundle of helium balloons with a couple of strobes attached. You will notice it rolls over in a way that would not indicate anyone is at the controls other than the evening breeze.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Hey at least he made a complete stop and looked all directions!

He may have been trying to avoid a FUI, flying under the influence too!

Peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Ya know Blaine, now that ya mention it, I see that too. Dagnabbit!
Thanks for the input

spec
ETA: I see it not just because you do too. Just wanted to clarify so as to not come across as a wiseguy.
edit on 9-12-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The UFO vid looks legit.

However, who knows what the object flashing the lights is! It's unknown. It doesn't match any known flying vehicles unless it is some type of modified remote control device.

The intensity of the light flashes leads me to think it may not be a home-made remote control device because the light intensity is extremely high (at least the video makes it look super bright).

About the other video of the photo album, it has been posted on ATS a few dozen times in the past and everyone debates it endlessly. There are some interesting "debunkings", but I do not know conclusively as I do not have the photographs or negatives to investigate personally.

If I had the negatives I could probably determine if they are fake or legit, and many people will say, the absence of those negatives should be a 'red flag' to warn you.

But really I don't know if it's fake or real. It's pretty impossible to determine that without decent evidence either way.

The flashing UFO video does appear quite real though. What it is , who knows! Thats why it's a Unidentified flying object after all.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by christianUFOilluminati

This is an old video, these pictures have been around forever, most taken by Billy Meier.

Intereting nonetheless, thanks for posting it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What comes to mind is, how come being airborne causes every other ufo to emit a bright light but not this one, assuming the sightings were ufos.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

This video has been discussed before, for instance on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As it has been stated by csimon, the audio is looped. At 0:15 you can hear how it starts again. The audio is fake, so it's not far fetched to assume the video is also fake.

top topics

join