It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who REALLY is Julian Assange? Pictures Inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm 19, most of my friends don't know who Julian Assange or what Wikileaks even is. I chose to educate them.

I uploaded this picture to my face book and tagged my friends as all his different faces.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3773f498344.jpg[/atsimg]

That of course got their attention. I then linked them to the collateral murder video and a couple other ones. Regardless on how you feel about Assange or Wikileaks that video is incredibly enlightening. NONE of my friends have ever saw it or heard of wikleaks.

Recently, there was a thing on facebook for everyone to change their picture to a cartoon to bring light to child abuse. So I started thinking....

Change your profile picture
on facebook as Julian to bring light to
WIKILEAKS and for the freedom of information....

edit on 12/9/2010 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/2010 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
you have some good ideas
keep it up
public opinon and knowledge
is ultra important
i tell anyone who will listen about wikileaks
and the good they are doing in this world

keep it up

xploder

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Awesome idea.

I am participating for sure, as you know!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

I did something similar on facebook. I asked everyone who supports Assange to change their profile to the Wikileaks logo. Only a few of my friends did.

It does seem that most people, across all spectrums support him. Its seems to be the only thing that liberals and conservatives can agree on.

About the only people I see that are opposed to him are a)corporations b)world govts.

The Truth Will Prevail.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

My whole thing is that no one I know even KNOWS who he is. I know a lot of people, which are all young- they've never heard of the guy or wikileaks.

I'm trying to raise awareness to "normal" people.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Anyone else?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Have you noticed most of your pictures are of his left profile? lol Just thought I would point that out as I have seen it many times with all his pictures. Just a oddity to me.

Now on another note, I have noticed people know what you are talking about if you mention the "Leaks", but not so much Julian himself. So, I guess unless he is some sort of ego maniac and must have all the glory, what is being done is getting out there, be it good bad or ugly, so I guess that is the important thing all in all. M two cents anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I had quite the opposite reaction towards people. No one knew what wiki leaks did or him. And the people that did know about wikileaks thought it was a bad thing because they only know what the media has told them.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am having a little bit of success with it.

Anyone else do this? What were the results?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Ask the Reptilians.
Julian Assange seems reptilian to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by imnessie

Why does he seem reptilian to you?

top topics

join