It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Somerset" UFO Footage by LunaCognita. And a UFO Armada in NY 12/09/2010 . Look at this "Birds"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here, 4 videos that i found interesting to see:

This particular segment (or segments, rather) of footage we will be looking at in this presentation involves a UFO sighting that occurred on July 4th, 1998 just outside of the town of Somerset in southwest England, filmed by a man named Rod Dickinson.

As always, the enhancements shown here were built from the highest quality copy of the source footage that I was able to obtain. Unfortunately in this case, I was not able to acquire a complete unedited copy of the raw Somerset footage to work with, and it is my understanding that Mr. Dickinson is no longer in possession of the original raw tape. This forced me to use a segmented copy taken from a UFO documentary in which the raw footage had already been broken apart and edited into several short highlight clips. This fact has most definitely negatively influenced the quality and quantity of visual data available for enhancement.

As you will see, the raw footage of this UFO encounter clearly suffers from significant camera shake/instability issues. In fact, I have to say that this is the shakiest, most unstable UFO video footage I have ever personally analyzed. These already brutal instability issues are further magnified by the fact that the raw copy of the footage I was forced to use as the Alpha source file appears to have been subjected to some level of video compression, which, thanks to the brutal amount of shake, creates significant interpolation blurring and frame "ghosting" being introduced/amplified. This effect is blatantly apparent in every copy of this Dickinson/Somerset UFO footage I have ever seen, and the copy I used as the Alpha source file for this presentation is no exception, with a high number of raw frames showing both the actual UFO as well as a second "ghost" of the UFO visible in the same frame, offset 180 degrees opposite of the direction of shake travel.

Just to give you a better idea of how detrimental this ghosting effect was to the stabilization process here, in the segments of footage I show labelled as "Sequence#1" and "Sequence#4", roughly 50% of the frames had to be eliminated from the stabilization process due to being ruined by blurring and/or ghosting effects. "Sequence#3" was even worse, with close to 70% of the raw frames being garbage and unusable for the same reasons. Still, even with those significant negative factors working against the stabilizing process, I still considered this footage interesting enough to warrant the effort involved in trying to improve the viewability of the scene.

Also, please keep in mind that the term "UFO" does not mean "a spaceship flown by aliens". It means "Unidentified Flying Object" - an object that is visible in the sky that cannot be positively identified as a known object of terrestrial origin. There is simply no way for us to tell from this footage just what this object is, where it came from, how it got there, or where it went afterwards. By definition, that makes it a "UFO".

UFO Armada NY Disclosure December 2010:

filmed in Saratoga County 11:11 AM 12/09/2010 UFO Armada of Light Ships with inter weaving darker UFO craft. Welcome to the Cosmic Drama as things start to rapidly unfold, I will be hare to report to you! PEACE to all beings and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

The Moon's natural colors , and a HD Trailer of Battle Of Los Angeles, by Jose Escamilla:

Celestial Body that has orbited our Earth for billions of years:

True UFO Story - Battle Of Los Angeles - By Jose Escamilla HD Trailer 2011:

I Hope you enjoy this.

cheers

edit on 9-12-2010 by RUSSO because: fix tittle

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I watched the moon video, and when I look up I see white.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Love the 1st video! Actual clear, daytime footage. This is the stuff the people want and need to see!.
S+F for this alone.

Video 2 however....I have to go with migrating birds of some sort. Possibly snow geese? Pretty neat to see that many at once i must say. But it does look like a classic example of migratory birds.
Peace!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I've always enjoyed the footage in video 1 but Rod Dickinson is an artist and crop circle maker. Doesn't mean the footage is not real, but it's always good to know some about the source.

Rod Dickinson's art work has focussed on an ongoing involvement and fascination with several areas of peripheral belief; including crop cirles and UFOs.

For the last decade he has covertly created crop circles. www.roddickinson.net...

Video 2 does look like birds, but seems somewhat anomalous so it was definitely worth looking at. Peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

1st one is really good.

2nd one, Is a pity that the video is not stabilized. Maybe someone can do that.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
the Armada of Light Ships over NY look more like geese than light ships to me. lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

1- birds fly in V formations. (not so sure.)

Aerodynamics
The V formation greatly boosts the efficiency and range of flying birds, particularly over long migratory routes. All the birds except the first fly in the upwash from the wingtip vortices of the bird ahead. The upwash assists each bird in supporting its own weight in flight, in the same way a glider can climb or maintain height indefinitely in rising air. In a V formation of 25 members, each bird can achieve a reduction of induced drag by up to 65% and as a result increase their range by 71%.[1] The birds flying at the tips and at the front are rotated in a timely cyclical fashion to spread flight fatigue equally among the flock members. The formation also makes communication easier and allows the birds to maintain visual contact with each other.

2- birds to not shine light.

3-birds don't glide that fast. If you look at how some of them are gliding around so fast that far away, means it's extremely fast.

But i can be wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Video 1: If it's real, great stuff, but the Rod Dickinson connection is odd.

Video 2: I swear I can see wings flapping, but at the same time, there is something not right about it. I agree, we need someone to stabilize it.

Video 3: I'm pretty sure that the film maker colorizes the film. Could be mistaken.

Video: Didn't watch it, but I am familiar with the event. We bombed ourselves and injured quite a few people if I remember right. Almost like 9/11, but not so 'inside' jobish.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by acidsweep

1- birds fly in V formations. (not so sure.)

Aerodynamics
The V formation greatly boosts the efficiency and range of flying birds, particularly over long migratory routes. All the birds except the first fly in the upwash from the wingtip vortices of the bird ahead. The upwash assists each bird in supporting its own weight in flight, in the same way a glider can climb or maintain height indefinitely in rising air. In a V formation of 25 members, each bird can achieve a reduction of induced drag by up to 65% and as a result increase their range by 71%.[1] The birds flying at the tips and at the front are rotated in a timely cyclical fashion to spread flight fatigue equally among the flock members. The formation also makes communication easier and allows the birds to maintain visual contact with each other.

2- birds to not shine light.

3-birds don't glide that fast. If you look at how some of them are gliding around so fast that far away, means it's extremely fast.

But i can be wrong.

I grew up in upstate NY watching these birds migrate every year. They don't always fly in V shapes, sometimes the formations they have are amazing.

As far as shining light, Western NY was hit by big snow fall recently (not sure about saratoga, but possibly also?), the geese's white feather's reflecting from the snow's surface beneath seems reasonable to me.

I can't explain the ones 'gliding' around, but apparently hummingbirds like to hitch along also. What doesn't make sense is, if its hummingbirds doing the 'gliding around' ...how can this low grade video catching it at such a far distance?

I'd really like to think they're real UFO's (as in the ET sense), but I'm staying skeptical on this one.

Why did the he add music to the video? was he trying to hide what they were talking about? The original would have been a much better indicator if this is a hoax or not.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Regarding video #2- if these are indeed extra-terrestrial space crafts, then I am about to run to the hills.
On the other hand, they do resemble bird formations, but it seems they are at an insanely high altitude...it's hard to tell, and I don't really know much about birds, except that they chirp & squeak and that I'd like to make friends with one (especially a Hawk or something else as bad-ass).

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Not a UFO.

Nothing of interest.ut most of you will believe what you want. So go ahead.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
Video 2 however....I have to go with migrating birds of some sort. Possibly snow geese? Pretty neat to see that many at once i must say. But it does look like a classic example of migratory birds.
Peace!

Looks like balloons on a string to me...some are bluish, some reddish... some look burst on the string. Just do a few screen captures. They are too round for birds

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de5fdbec1014.png[/atsimg]

We get those a lot here when the Car Lots release them during sales events.

Some being launched

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d35012f9af7.jpg[/atsimg]
Swarm of red and blue ones

String of Balloons

edit on 10-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

C'mon Zorgon, quit debunking, has Oberg flipped you? You good & well know those are souls on their way to the soul-catcher on the moon.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Going off of my own personal experiences I believe these to be genuine UFO's.
If we can get someone to analyze the video and maybe get a close up of what everyone is calling "Birds" that would be quite helpful.
I find it likely that if they are UFOs then nothing is in them, they are "UAV's" so to speak. I have seen these UFO's with my own eyes do some amazing things that are out of this world and I have also seen them just sit there and float along as if they just want to slowly pass by.
Either way I wonder if anyone else up in NY got some footage?? We need more and better footage!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

If you say so, i believe.

But what you think about the first one? Your oppinion is very important to me.

The videos about the color of the moon is quite similar to some of your posts.

Thanks in advance.

cheers.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
the person who posted the second video , said that she's going to post another video in order to prove that they are not birds making formations .
personlly i don't beleive they are birds for the following reasons :
- they are at an extreme height that the person who's taking footage have to make a zoom .
- they move in formation within the main formation .
- i don't beleive that birds can be that reflecting to light from such a great height .

top topics

join