It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Key FBI whistleblower: Had WikiLeaks existed, 9/11, Iraq war 'could have been prevented'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Exclusive: Key FBI whistleblower: Had WikiLeaks existed, 9/11, Iraq war 'could have been prevented'

www.rawstory.com

A member of a group of former intelligence professionals that has rallied behind WikiLeaks suggested in a recent interview with Raw Story that the world would be a different and better place had the online secrets outlet come into existence years sooner.

“If there had been a mechanism like Wikileaks, 9/11 could have been prevented,” Coleen Rowley, a former special agent/legal counsel at the FBI's Minneapolis division, told Raw Story in an exclusive interview.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Not sure if it would have stopped 9/11, but so many of the hush-hushed shenanigans that many of the Buch cabal criminals were up to would have likely been out on the table much sooner, and it would have been more difficult to dupe the public into charging into Iraq based on their endless lies.

We DO need a LOT more orgs like wikileaks, because they are basically doing the job our corpomedia bought-and-paid-for whores will never do---Expose gov and Elitist criminality against the masses.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I saw this story and their whole argument is based on the supposition that the 9/11 Commission was accurate or even valid. Given that many of us believe this not to be the case, I have to respectfully disagree. I believe that a WL like organization wouldn't have mattered one bit and instead, the perps who committed 9/11 would have instead adjusted, if they even would even need to in the first place.

--airspoon

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Yes-Good point airspoon. Most of us know the "commission" was nothing more than a cover (or cover-up, lol).

But I do think they might have had a tougher time ramming the Iraq invasion through had more dirt been being brought through of what they were actually up to, and exposing their lies, as well as the intelligence reports which were NOT supporting their propaganda being bellowed to the masses.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Please dont see this as an attempt to change the topic, but real quick, just recently saw jesse ventura's conspiracy theory on 9/11. And yes I've read the 9/11 report, ( which there are many questions still lurking in my head about that ) and I dont consider myself a " truther ", so my question is this. Do you think jesses show holds credible info?

Good thread though.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

ABSOLUTELY...

Ventura is like wikileaks behind the camera! He pulls no punches, and fears no one. Guy has cajones the size of church bells. He is a true hero.

My biggest worry for him is him "having an accident". He has already assured the masses he will NEVER "commit suicide", so tptb will not be able to set THAT one up. lol

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Agreed, but I think the label TPTB is being used way to often to describe one group of reps. I've been thinking for some time that they are all in league with each other, and as we all know, are all corrupt, thieves, and murderers. So my point is, using TPTB as a descriptive word, somehow we need to implement a new term that describes the USG as a whole. Just my 2 cents worth anyways?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

TPTB is not just referring to the gov, but the REAL controllers as well, the ones who actually DECIDE who "governs" us.

It is a reference to the Corpo Elitist and bankster ruling class more so than even the gov, in my humble opinion.

THEY are the TRUE powers-that-be. The 2 party crime family in Washington are merely their puppet enforcers for their agendas.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Oh! Gotcha! valid point! And totally agree!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
of course wikileaks could have stopped 9/11.

if they somehow managed to get secret cables that bush and cheney were informed that al qaida was ready to attack america with planes and it was released to the public, they would have been forced to act.

second if al qaida saw their attack plan was being broadcast on cnn, they might have post-poned or even scrapped the attack.

their whole operation depended on a surprise attack. it wouldn't have happened if it was being reported everyday on the 6:00 news that america was under eminent attack by planes.

instead bush and cheney looked for ways to use 9/11 to further push their agenda and line their own and their supporters pockets.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

instead bush and cheney looked for ways to use 9/11 to further push their agenda and line their own and their supporters pockets.

I damn sure the Bush, Bin Laden and Cheyney families were the ones who facilitated 911 - I'm sure I'm not alone.

Osama Bin Laden may have been murdered, or more likely lives in luxury in the US some place.

new topics

top topics

join